Year's End

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18: Year's End

 

In the dining room at the house.

Two pairs of eyes were staring at Ravi. Jaehwan and Taekwoon were staring at him intensely. Hongbin didn’t join them, because he has to take Youngji home. Meanwhile Sukyeon sat next to Ravi in relax.

 

"Can you explain us what the hell truly happened?" Jaehwan started the interrogation.

"Okay okay, calm.. I'll explain to you.. So... " Ravi started the story of Ravi-Sukyeon relationship.

 

Back to a few hours ago.

Hakyeon, Hyuk, Sukyeon, Youngji, Hongbin, Jaehwan, and Ravi just reached the bleachers. When only 1 minute Sukyeon put her on the bleacher, she got called by her brother.

"Sukyeon ah.. Just go buy some snacks.." Hakyeon ordered her.

"Heol.. Why don't you buy it before we get here??" Sukyeon said in reluctant.

"Hish.. Just go buy! This is the money.." Hakyeon insisted.

"O~okay.." Sukyeon surrendered.

But then,

"Sist, wait for me.." Ravi called her. "I think I have to go to the toilet. Is it near the cafeteria?"

Sukyeon nodded and they went together.

 

After finishing his business in toilet, he went to the cafeteria to find Sukyeon.

"Sis, Let me help you to bring those snacks." Ravi offered.

Then Sukyeon was giving some of the snacks to Ravi. That was when a girl approaching.

"Yaaa! Kim Wonshik!"

Ravi was looking for someone who called him and he got shock!

"Raviiii!" that girl screamed a she got in front of him.

Ravi was still in speechless to see her.

"Yaaa.. Long time no see, Huh..." She soft punched Ravi's chest.

"Ha ha... Yeah.. " Ravi was still awkward.

Then, she bowed to Sukyeon as a respect.

"Well, I'm Minah.. Ravi's high school mate.." She introduced herself to Sukyeon.

"Ah yeah.. I'm Sukyeon.."

"Ravi's girlfriend, right?" Minah was giving a shocking question.

"Ah! Nooo.. " Sukyeon shook her head.

But it seems, Minah didn't see her, because she continued to say, "See? You can get over me, Ravi..." She smiled so bright to him.

But Ravi's face became reddened. He remembered the time he got rejected.

"Sukyeon ssi.. Ravi is a good guy.. But sometimes, he can be too drama..."

"But I'm... "

Sukyeon words got cut by Ravi.

"Yeah.. Like I really love you babe.. You're my everything.." Ravi did that as he slung his arms around Sukyeon's shoulder.

"What are you doing???" Sukyeon tried to get rid Ravi's hand but he even held it tighter.

"You're not change at all Ravi.. Next time let's just do a double date.. Oh! I will introduce you to my man.. He's playing for the SNU team.."

"O yeah.. Of course! Next time we will.." Ravi answered while smiling awkwardly. "But we have to go now, I think the game will start soon.."

"Yeah.. Okay.. See you later.."

Ravi still held Sukyeon's shoulder till they disappear from Minah's view.

Right after that, Sukyeon elbowed Ravi's stomach. "Ouch!"

"What-Are-You-Doing, Kim Wonshik???" Sukyeon burst in anger.

"Sorry sis.. You have to pretend to be my girlfriend.. She's the one who rejected me.. And we're talking about the pride.. My pride being staked if she knows that I still can't get over her.." Ravi explained as he held his stomach.

"Aaah.. So that's why..." Sukyeon got calmer. "But still.. You using me is a mistake, Kim Wonshik!" she got angry again.

"I'm sorry sis.. Really.. Just imagine you're in my position...." Ravi was begging her mercy.

"Hmmm.. Did you say you still can't get over her? Yaaa Babo!" Sukyeon hit Ravi's head.

"Yaaa sis, why’d you keep hurting me?" Ravi was acting being hurt.

"Because you fool.. Really fool.." Sukyeon said that as she walked faster, leaving Ravi behind.

 

Fyuuuh ~

There were a sound from Jaehwan and Taekwoon as they relieve that their relationship just an act.

"So that's it.. That's the reason why I make Sukyeon sista to be my fake girlfriend.." Ravi ended the story.

"But you're using her is wrong Ravi.." Jaehwan said.

"Yeah.. I know.. I know.. I'm sorry.."

"Just think, what will Hakyeon hyung do, if he know about it.." Jaehwan replied.

"Nooo.. Don't tell him hyung.. Please.. I'll be dead if he knows.."

"You better don't do that ever again!" Taekwoon said that as he got up and threw a fierce gaze to Ravi.

"Oh my! Why he looked so pissed like that?" Ravi asked as he saw Taekwoon gets upstairs.

"I'm pissed off too.." Jaehwan also got up and went upstairs.

"Heol... What's wrong with those dudes?" Ravi asked Sukyeon, meanwhile she could only shrug and chuckle.

 

-00-

 

The rest of autumn was filled with football tournament. CAU team got to quarter final as the top of the group. When it came to the semifinal, Kikwang already recovered. He made an enormous attack with Taekwoon to put down Sungjong University 6-2. But unfortunately, the team has suffered the lost in final against Dongguk University. But to conclude, the team has done the best for getting the second place in the tournament. Congratulations CAU team.

Click! [the picture of CAU team with the medal]

 

-00-

 

The autumn's gone, the winter comes, and of course the year will end up soon.

This day was the last day in 2014, the members already gathered in TV room with full of snacks and drinks. They sat in a round. Hakyeon - Sukyeon - Hyuk - Hongbin - Ravi - Jaehwan - Taekwoon.

"Let's play a game!" Hakyeon gave an idea.

"What game?" Ravi asked as he munched tortilla.

"Mmm.. Guessing game?" Hakyeon asked the other about his idea.

"What kind of game is that Hyung?" Hongbin askd.

"We're gonna spin a bottle in the middle. The two person who's been pointed by the bottle's neck has to face each other and writing their 1st impression on the person. Each of them has to guess what that person wrote on the paper.." Hakyeon explained.

"Looks like it’s not gonna be fun, hyung.." Hyuk says.

"Yaaa.. It's a meaningful game.. You have to read through yourself, and the other person will help you to know how you are.." Hakyeon insistd.

"Mmm. We can also write the things we like or dislike from the person that chosen, right, hyung?" Jaehwan added  an idea.

"Yeah, that's right! Aaah.. As predicted, our smart kid, Lee Jaehwan.." Hakyeon felt happy there was someone who support him.

"Why don't we give it a try?" Sukyeon also supported him.

"Okay then.."

Hakyeon put a bottle in the center, and spinned it. The bottle's neck pointed at Ravi. And then Sukyeon spinned it, and it pointed to Hakyeon.

 

1st round. Ravi <-> Hakyeon.

They started to write their 1st impression, like and dislike. Then, Hakyeon and Ravi were looking at each other.

"Hyung, you first.." Ravi said.

"Okay.. Your 1st impression about me is... I'm a good guy.." Hakyeon guessed.

"You are over confidence hyung..” Ravi laughed. “Well.. Your 1st impression about me is... I'm a cool swag guy, is that right?" Ravi guessed.

Hakyeon shrugged. "Then, what you like about me is.. I'm a good cooker.. And what you dislike is I'm dancing when I sleep.."

"Okay, what you like about me is.. Mmm let me think for a while.." Ravi paused to think.

"You don't have a thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter