Open Your Heart

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 33: Open Your Heart

 

So, you too Hyuk?

Taekwoon then decided to get back downstairs, he knew enough. He went inside his room and tried to connect everything.

Well, maybe that's the reason why Jaehwan asks about brothers who fall in love with the same girl.. So the brothers are Jaehwan and Hyuk??

Maybe Jaehwan knows that Hyuk loves Sukyeon so he tries to create distance to Sukyeon, he tries to give up?

Then, how about me? They don't even know that I also have that feeling too..

While Taekwoon was drowning in his thoughts, Jaehwan came to the room.

"Hi, hyung.. Not sleep yet?" He greeted Taekwoon.

"Oh? Mmm.. No.. Not yet.." Taekwoon stuttered.

"Why Hyung? It seems you think about something?" Jaehwan suspicious.

"Uhm? No..."

Jaehwan chuckled and then went to the bathroom.

Hwan ah, Ottoke.. What should you do? No... What should I do?

 

-00-

 

Meanwhile in the rooftop.

"Yes! I still have a feeling for you.."

Sukyeon looked at Hyuk deeply. She couldn’t believe what she just heard.

"But that feeling it's not love from a teenage boy to a girl.. It's more love from a reliable dongsaeng to his noona.. I want to be your reliable dongsaeng, someone who can protect you.. But you keep treating me like I'm the one who should be protected.. I don't like it, noona."

Sukyeon's face now became relax, she felt relieved right now. "Oh, Gosh! I thought I will face the burdened feeling again.."

"Burdened? So you feel burdened by Hyung's confession?"

"It's not like that Hyuk.. I think it's just because a sudden change between me and him.. That's what burdened me.."

"If you don't like him, just reject him noona.. In a good way.. That's best for both of you.."

"It's not that I don't like him, Hyuk.."

"Why do you make it so complicated, noona? You're too kind.."

"What?"

"Listen noona.. I was so irritated when I know Ravi hyung used you as his fake girlfriend.. And moreover when seeing Taekwoon hyung kissed you with full of lust.. I was mad! I was mad to myself that I can't protect you.. I swore I won't let any guy hurts you, but I failed twice.. And I won't let that happen again.."

"Hyuk.. You're so scary.. How could I have boyfriend if I have a naggy Oppa and a scary dongsaeng like you?" Sukyeon laughed a bit.

But Hyuk looked at Sukyeon deeply. "You should tell Hakyeon hyung about this.."

"Oppa?"

"Yeah.. So he can also protect you.."

"Hyuk.. Jaehwan is not dangerous.. You are over protective.. How would your girlfriend feel if you even this protective to me?"

Hyuk frowned.

Sukyeon took his hand and squeezed. “Hyuk.. I'm sorry that I've been treating you like a kid.. That's because you've been with me for a long time.. And I used to take care of you.. I don't know that now you want to be the one who take care of me.. So starts from now.. I want to treat you like what you want, a reliable dongsaeng.. Or.. Should I start to call you Oppa? Hyuk Oppa?"

Hyuk chuckled, "Yaa noona.. Stop it.."

"Why? I don't mind calling you Oppa.."

"I will get smacked by Hakyeon hyung if you call me Oppa.." Hyuk laughed.

Sukyeon also laughed. "That's right.. That's right.."

The intense conversation has melted into a laughter.

Sukyeon pulled Hyuk to her hug while saying, "Mmm uri baby Hyukkie has become a mature guy.. As a noona I am proud.." She caressed Hyuk's hair with full of affection. "And I'm so sorry for not understanding you.. I'm so sorry that lately I can't support you.. How’s your monthly evaluation?”

“Bad.. I just at anything..” Hyuk said inside her hug.

“Yaaa.. Don’t say that! Just think of it as a process.. Slowly but sure you will reach the top.. No matter how hard these times, just believe that you will find a way to be a star.. You're born to be a star, Hyuk.. Just believe on that.."

Hyuk nodded in her embrace. “I miss you, noona...”

 

-00-

 

The next morning they have breakfast as usual. Taekwoon couldn’t help to land his gaze to Sukyeon and Hyuk, but they looked okay, they looked like usual.

But in the middle of the breakfast, Hyuk suddenly made a breakthrough.

"Hakyeon hyung.. " Hyuk called Hakyeon.

"Uhm?"

"Hyung.. What do you think if there's a couple in this house?"

Sukyeon choked her banana milk when hearing Hyuk's question.

Meanwhile Taekwoon stopped eating his toast, thinking, Will he announce their relationship now? Here?

Jaehwan's hand which in the middle of taking a jam was hanging in the air. Does he know?

"Couple??" Ravi was also surprised.

"Gay Couple?? Who? You and Hongbi?" Hakyeon deliberately made a joke.

"NOOO.." Hongbin directly responded.

"No hyung.. It's a guy-girl couple.."

"Then, you talk about my precio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter