Beautiful

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: Beautiful

 

“Good morning, my lovely little sister...” Hakyeon woke his sister up

Heol.. Am I dreaming? Did I look at myself right now? Sukyeon talked to herself as she was still half awake.

“Today is your first class, isn’t it? Why are you still sleeping? Hurry get up!” Hakyeon smacked his sister .

“Aaah Oppaaa.. “ Sukyeon still hesitated to wake up.

“Ah, I forgot how lazy you are, Sukyeon ah.. Okay, it’s up to you.. It’s your life anyway, I don’t wanna care anymore..” Hakyeon stood up and walked to the door.

Hmm, you must be wake up after I said that.. In three.. Two.. One.. Hakyeon talked in his mind

“Huuuuh, Fine!” Sukyeon finally got up from her bed.

Yes, succeed.. I’m not your oppa if I didn’t know how to pursue you.. Hakyeon chuckled.

 

-00-

 

“Breakfast is ready.. Hurry get downstairs, Sukyeon aaah..” Hakyeon yelled from downstairs.

Sukyeon was running a little in the staircase and took a chair in front of Taekwoon who was already munching his toast.

“This is strawberry jam toast and banana milk for my beautiful little sister..” Hakyeon said that as he gave Sukyeon a plate of toasts and banana milk.

Yucks. Beautiful what? You just wanna say that you’re beautiful right? Even myself didn’t feel that way.. Sukyeon talked to herself.

Hakyeon also sat in the chair between her sister and Taekwoon ,and asked, “Sukyeon ah, have I told you that Taekwoon is your sunbae?”

Sukyeon was surprised. “Hee? Not yet..”

“Give your greetings..”

“Oh, yee.. Anyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.. Please take care of me starts from now..” Sukyeon said that as she nodded to give Taekwoon a respect.

But Taekwoon just stayed silent and kept munching his toast.

“Oooh, cuutee.. My little sister is now already grown up..” Hakyeon said as he pinched his sister right cheek.

“Stop it, oppaa... you embarrassed me..” Sukyeon begged.

“Ah, I’m sorry..” Hakyeon replied, and then talked to Taekwoon, “Taekwoon ah.. Since today is her first class, would you like to take her to her class? I don’t want her to get lost..”

“Oppa, it’s okay..”

“Yeah, it’s okay right, Taekwoon ah?”

Heol. I mean I’m okay by myself, oppaaa.. Sukyeon sighed.

Hakyeon and Sukyeon were waiting for his respond.. One, two, three second had passed.. and.... He sighed... but then nodded..

“Aaah, thank you Taekwoon ah...” Hakyeon patted his friend’s shoulder.

 

-00-

 

Actually Chung Ang University was not that far from the house, but still it was too far to walk. So, Sukyeon and Taekwoon were walking together to the bus stop. But actually Sukyeon still felt uncomfortable near Taekwoon, so she chose to walk two step behind Taekwoon.

He is tall and actually quite handsome.. And his back is.. beautiful... But why is he so cold? As I remember, I haven’t heard his voice. Oh, is that because he can’t speak? Ah, that’s not it.. Is that the case, why he enrolled in Musical Theatre? Sukyeon talked in her mind while observing Taekwoon from the back.

When Taekwoon suddenly stopped, she got startled. “Oh, gamjagi!”

Taekwoon turned to look at her.

His sharp gaze is no joke, Oh My God I get Goosebumps. Sukyeon could only freeze.

Taekwoon calmly sat on the bench at the bus stop. Sukyeon tried to sit next to him, but still kept the distance. When she just put her at the bench, there was a bus coming. She suddenly got up, but then there a hand grabbed her wrist. She turned and looked at Taekwoon who was shaking his head.

“Oh, that’s not the right bus?” Sukyeon asked.

Taekwoon only nodded.

“Aaah.. haha.” Sukyeon could only made an awkward laugh.

She was naturally touched her wrist which was the place Taekwoon grabbed.

The way he grab my wrist is not that rough, not that tight, it’s just natural...

When Sukyeon drowned on her thought, someone poked her arm. That was Taekwoon. He made a gesture that said the bus is coming.

“Oh, that’s our bus? Okay...” Sukyeon a bit run to get closed to the bus door.

Taekwoon let Sukyeon got in first, then he himself got in.

There were an empty seats at the back, so Sukyeon chose that spot and Taekwoon calmly sat next to her. As the bus going, Sukyeon could only look outside the window to avoid communication with Taekwoon. Communication in this case means ‘his gaze’.

 

-00-

 

When they arrived in campus, Sukyeon started to walk behind Taekwoon again. He led Sukyeon to her class. When they arrived in front of her class, he stopped and pointed at the door that means her class, and without saying anything he went away.

“Heol.. so, that’s it? You pointed at my class and went away? You don’t even say success! Or.. fighting!  to me? Huh..” Sukyeon talked to herself while mimicked the sentence she wanted to hear.

Then she opened that door and found that the class was nearly full even it was still 10 minutes before the class started. She chose a seat and started a conversation with someone next to her, not long before the lecturer came in.

“Good morning, new students!” He greeted.

“Good morning, Siirr..” They all answered at loud.

“Woah, good! Keep that spirit!”

He looked like on his 40 something, not that tall and have a wide forehead. Sukyeon observed her lecturer.

“Good morning, Sir!” Suddenly there was a boy who came to the class. He got in and bowed while saying, “Sorry that I’m late..”

The lecturer looked at his watch and said, “No, you’re not late.. It’s just me who came earlier.. Just sit down..”

That boy bowed one more time and sat on the seat closest to him.

“Well, let me introduce myself.. I’m Lee Seunghwan.. Your Vocal class lecturer.. I hope we can be a good friends...” Prof. Seunghwan smiled to the class. “It’s you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter