Curse

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There will be cameo in this chapter: (Choi Jiwoo as Jung Jiwoon, Yoo Inna as Yoowoon, and Shin Sekyung as Sewoon)

 

CHAPTER 39: Curse

 

How could he say that to me? How could he ends our relationship just because something like this? What's wrong with him? Why should he blame himself too much? I can't believe we were end because of that ing tree nuts! I'm going crazy.. Gosh, why I can't stop crying..

 

Sukyeon said that in her mind while wiping her tears.

 

Sukyeon was sitting on the corner of the bus, going around for almost two hours. She didn't know where to go. She wanted to meet Youngji and poured her sadness, but she knew Youngji was in campus. The place she won't to go too asides from the house.

 

But the growling sound of her stomach signed her to get off from the bus.

 

"Hish! I even hate the sound of my hungry stomach.. Why it has to remind me of him??" Sukyeon was hitting her own stomach.

 

She bought a sandwich and ate it in the park by herself. She was really looked messy and pathetic. Moreover when she realized.....

 

"Oh.. The flowers blooming.." Sukyeon said as she look at the pinkish flowers bloom along the park, like a sign as the start of the beautiful spring.

 

"Huft.. Today is the day where I supposed to be in Yeouido Spring Festival with him.. What the hell I'm doing right now by myself??" The tears was just starting to fall again. "Gosh, why this sandwich tastes bad?? Why everything so ed up?? Uh.." She grumbled by herself while wiping her tears.

 

Then her phone rang. It already rang for many times before, but she ignored it all those times. But then, she thought she need to pick it up.

 

It was from Youngji.

"YAAA! WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW??" Youngji directly yelled from across the phone.

"Lower your voice.. It hurts.." Sukyeon said softly.

"Yeon ah, where are you now? Jaehwan told me something happened in the house this morning and you just run away.."

"I’m not run away, I'm just walking around.."

"Yaaa, just come back.. Jaehwan is looking for you.. He also skip the class just looking for you.."

When Youngji said that, Sukyeon thought why she couldn't love Jaehwan instead of Taekwoon.

"Sukyeon ah?"

"Mmm?"

"Hish.. Just go back to your sense! Don't do anything stupid only because Jung Taekwoon.."

"Don't mention his name!"

"Sorry.. But please come back.. Don't make me worry.."

Sukyeon heaved a sigh, "I'm waiting for you to go home.. I'm seeing you there.."

"My home?" Youngji got surprised.

"Hu um.."

"Heol.. Seems you already think my house as your second house.."

"Oh, there's another call.. I have to pick it up.. See you at your house, Ji.." Sukyeon hung up and picked up the other call.

 

It was from Jaehwan.

"Sukyeon ah!" Jaehwan's voice is on the line.

"Hmmm?"

"Yeon ah, where are you? Why'd you run away?"

"I've told you, I need time to be with myself.."

"But tell me where you are right now.." Jaehwan sounded worried

"I'm fine, Hwan ah.. After this I will go to Youngji's house.. I want to stay there until my mind gets calmer.."

"Youngji's house? Hmm okay.. Just call me if you need something okay?"

"Hu um.. Oh, Hwan ah.. Don't tell Oppa and Hyuk about what happened this morning.. Just tell them I sleepover in Youngji's house.."

"Okay.." Jaehwan nodded and then said, "Yeon ah.. Hyung must have the reason why he acted that way.. So don't resent him too much.."

Reason? Heol.. Do I still need reason right now? Sukyeon said in her mind, but in the reality she just said. "I'll try.."

Then they ended the conversation and Sukyeon continued munching her sandwich again while looking at the bloomed flowers.

She heaved a sigh. "Guess this is how I welcome the spring.."

 

-00-

 

In Youngji's house, Sukyeon was pouring all of her sadness to her best friend. Youngji tried to console her in many different ways, but Sukyeon still crying over and over again. She even still look sad on the next day.

 

"Gosh, how much tissues you needed to wipe those waterfall of tears?" Youngji tried to be funny.

"This is my first heart break, Ji ah.. Of course I'm totally sad.."

"Yeah I know.. But it's already a day past.. Don't you think it's the time to move on, uhm?" Youngji asked.

Sukyeon sighed.

"Moreover, your brother already called me asking about you.. Don't you think it's the time to go back home and face him, telling him that he means nothing to you.. That you can live without him.. Show him that you're a tough girl, Yeon ah!" Youngji encouraged her.

Sukyeon frowned and her lips curved down started to cry again, "But I'm not Ji ah.. He means everything to me.. I can't live without him.. Huhuhu"

"Aaarrgh.. You got me dizzy!"

 

-00-

 

Youngji communicated with Hongbin and Jaehwan about what happened in the house. Seems Hakyeon and Hyuk figured out what happened between Sukyeon and Taekwoon.

Instead of mad at Taekwoon, Hakyeon tried to be neutral. He even prevented Taekwoon from leaving the house.

"No one needs to leave.. Sukyeon will come back Taek, don't worry.. She's always like that.. Remember when she had problem with Jaehwan, she run to Youngji, but she comeback right? So, she will comeback too now.."

Taekwoon nodded.

He felt really ashamed in front of Hakyeon, he could be mad at him because he was hurting his little sister, but he stay calm and even care for him. Taekwoon also couldn't look the other members in the eye, he knew he was hurting the woman of this house, he shouldn't be forgiven. But he also didn't have gut to leave, this house means a lot to him. This house was his new fresh start. And all of the members are like his own family. And moreover, if he really has to leave this house, he wanted Sukyeon to comeback first.

 

But until Sunday, Sukyeon still hesitated to go back home.

"Yaaa Sukyeon ah, just pack your things and get out!" Sukyeon executed Hakyeon’s plan.

"What? You kick me out?"

"Yes, I kick you out.."

"How could you? Hiks."

"You already stay here for three days Yeon ah.. You need to go back home.. That house belongs to you.. Why you're the one who moved out?"

Sukyeon pouted, "I think I still can't see his face, Ji ah.."

"Then just close your eyes.."

"Youngji aaah.."

"Till when you will hiding from him, Cha Sukyeon?"

Sukyeon pouted, she didn't know the answer.

"Just go.. Go away.." Youngji pushed Sukyeon to the door.

"Yaaa Youngji aaah.. I haven't packed my things.."

"I'll give it to you tomorrow at the class.. For now, just go.." Youngji successfully pushed Sukyeon outside her house and closed the door.

She felt sorry for doing that, but she need to do that in order to make Sukyeon go back to her house.

 

-00-

 

Sukyeon still hesitated to go back home. With an oversized white hoodie, a few money inside the pocket of her black jeans, cellphone in her hand, and her bare-messy-face, she managed to stroll around the town. Until the moon eats up the sun, making the sky turns dark.

 

Sukyeon just finished eating her ramyeon in the mini market near their house, when she look at the sky. "Heol.. It's getting dark. Huhuhu.. What should I do? Where should I go?"

She already spent one and a half hours in the mini market, but she was still in the same conclusion. "I don't wanna go home.. Yet"

But then the cashier of the mini market made an obvious cough, he deliberately made cough to sign Sukyeon to get out.

"Heoool.. Seems like no one wants me.. Huft." She pouted and went out from the mini market.

She was walking with the hood over her head and her hands on the pocket and continuously sighing and kicking the air.

 

But suddenly there was a sound, "Cha Hakyeon ssi!"

 

Sukyeon looked up and saw a girl waving at her direction while calling her brother's name.

"Oh, is there Oppa behind me?" Sukyeon turns her head to the back, left, and right, but she couldn't find her brother.

 

The girl finally approached her, she smiled prettily and made her eyes change into a crescent moon, a smile that she thought she have seen before.

"Anyeong, Cha Hakyeon ssi.."               

"Uh?" Sukyeon realized that the girl was mistaken her as Hakyeon. So, she took off the hood and revealed her long hair.

"Oh??" The girl got shocked to see Sukyeon. She was directly apologizing while bowing, "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.."

"That's okay.. Haha.." Sukyeon said that as she signed her to stop bowing.

"Sorry.. I thought you are someone I know.."

"Haha.. That's okay.. That someone you know is actually my brother.."

"Oh? Cha Hakyeon ssi?"

"Yeah.. Haha.."

"Well, I'm Jung Sewoon.." She said it as she bowing.

"Jung?? Tsk.." Sukyeon unconsciously hissed when hearing Taekwoon's surname.

"Why? Seems you dislike that surname?"

"Oh, no.. I'm just.. Just.. Yeah, have a little problem with Jung these days.. Haha.. Well, I'm Cha Sukyeon.." Sukyeon said as she bowing.

"Oh wait.. Were you the one who play as Lucy in the musical?"

"Yeah.. Waait, I guess I know where I have seen you.. You are the one my brother met after the musical.. That was you, right?"

"Me? After the musical? Oh Yeah.. I met him after the musical.." Sewoon said that and smile.

"Woah.. It's a good coincidence to meet you here.."

"Yeah.. Why don't we have cups of coffee while chit chat?"

"Great!"

Sukyeon welcomed her idea with a broad smile. She liked the idea of postponing her to go home, moreover she got excited to know how her Oppa knows this girl.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter