End

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There will be many background song in this chapter, I hope you will reading this story while listening to those song cz it will help to build the emotion

 

CHAPTER 41: End

After the Jung family reunion, everything went back to normal. Sukyeon became a cheerful girl again and the house’s members were happy about that. Taekwoon also tried to act normal, he tried to get closer again to Sukyeon as a friend, even though it was hurt inside his heart.

Hakyeon knew that the Jung had finally reunite, so he gave Taekwoon idea to invite his noonas for dinner together in the house. At first Taekwoon was a bit reluctant, he didn’t wanna tell the other members about his past, but Hakyeon said he should tell them if Taekwoon considered them as a family. And that made Taekwoon agree to invite his noonas over dinner.

And in the next weekend, Sewoon came to the house.

Sewoon was so pretty that day, she came with skinny blue jeans and pink v-neck knitted shirt. It was simple and casual, but she looked really pretty and even made the members in awe when they look at her. At that time, Taekwoon realized why Hakyeon become protective over his sister.

If you’re all not considered as my family, I will chopped your neck just to see my noona with that gaze. Taekwoon said in his mind.

“You all look at unnie like you never saw a girl.. Heol..” Sukyeon also complained.

Sewoon was blushing and laughing.

“Come on, unnie.. Let’s get out from these boys..” Sewoon been ushered by Sukyeon to her seat, the usual Taekwoon’s seat. So, Taekwoon had to shift to Jaehwan’s seat, and made Hongbin had to sit in the end of the table, accross Hakyeon.

“Yeaah.. Please sit, Sewoon ssi.. I’m sorry for the over-reacted welcoming.. But it’s true.. You are really pretty tonight..” Hakyeon said it while hiding his shy face.

“Heeeyy Hakyeon hyuuuung..” Ravi, Jaehwan, Hongbin, and Hyuk said in sync.

Meanwhile Taekwoon threw a glare to Hakyeon, but he ignored it. Sukyeon also rolled her eyes, couldn’t believe that her Oppa dare to make a move to Taekwoon’s sister.

But Sewoon was only blushing and said, “Thanks..”

“Oh, I’m sorry that I came by myself.. Jiwoon unnie -Taekwoon’s oldest sister- had another agenda with her family..” Sewoon added.

“Oh it’s okay, Sewoon ssi.. Having you right here is already making us happy..” Hakyeon started to give his sweet words again.

“Hahaha... what’s wrong with this hyung today?” Ravi muttered.

“Yeah.. Look at Taekwoon hyung glare at Hakyeon hyung, hahaha..” Hyuk pointed out while laughing.

And that made everyone turned their eyes on Taekwoon.

“Yaaa.. Don’t be like that, Taek...” Sewoon hit Taekwoon’s arm softly and Taekwoon bent his head, shy over that he got scolded by his noona in front of the members

Everyone laughed.

“Seems like we found a girl who can tame the Lion, uh?” Hakyeon tried to be funny.

“Hahaha.. no.. You can say that if you meet Jiwoon unnie.. I’m more like a friend to him..” Sewoon answered while laughing.

“Sewoon ssi, how much the between you and Taekwoon ssi?” Hongbin bravely asked.

“I’m three years older than him...”

“Woah, you didn’t look that you are three years older than him.. Yeah, you are right, you’re more like his friend..” Ravi praised her baby-face.

 “Then, can I call you noona?” Jaehwan bravely asked.

“Yes, of course.. You all can call me noona..” Sewoon said.

The boys were looking so happy.

“Well, I’m not gonna call you noona, Sewoon ssi.. It’s better you’re the one who call me Oppa..” Hakyeon tried to flirt. And that made Sukyeon choking and Taekwoon glaring at him.

“Look! He’s glaring again! Hahaha..” Hyuk was giggling by himself, watching over Taekwoon’s reaction to Jaehwan question.

“Hahaha..” The members were laughing.

Taekwoon could only bend his head down again while mumbling, “Aaah, this is so hard..”

 

And they were having a fun chatting while enjoying the dinner. The house’s members were really welcoming Sewoon, and even only with a short dinner, they were being closed. And that made Taekwoon happy.

 

“Thank you so much for the hospitality.. I feel like I’m already being in this family..” Sewoon said as she get ready to leave the house.

“Yes, you are Sewoon ssi..” Hakyeon answered.

“Hahaha.. Seems you really don’t want to call me noona.. haha.. But I prefer to call you Hakyeon dongsaeng..” Sewoon .

“Hahaha..” The members were laughing.

“I’m really glad that Taekwoon met nice people like all of you.. Thank you so much for helping him to build his new life.. I’m sincerely thanks.” Sewoon said that as she started bowing.

“Oh.. noona don’t do that..” Jaehwan stopped her from bowing. “Taekwoon hyung is our family too.. There’s no need to thank us..”

Sewoon smiled to hear what Jaehwan saying. “Well, may I come here often?” She asked.

“Of course.. of course.. of course..” The house’s members were saying in harmonize.

“Yeah, maybe I will be the one who can visit you here often, Taek.. Cz Jiwoon unnie lives in Jeonju, it’s a bit far from Seoul..” Sewoon said to her brother as she get inside her car.

“Don’t come here.. Let’s meet at the cafe..” Taekwoon said softly as he closed the car’s door.

But the members could hear what he said, “Heeyyy Taekwoon ah/ Taekwoon hyuung..” They were all complaining.

“Hahaha.. okay, I’ll go.. bye byyeee...” Sewoon waved her hand, started the engine and went away.

 

“Taekwoon hyung, does she has a boyfriend?” Ravi bravely asked the lion.

Taekwoon gave him a glare and said, “You’ll be dead.”

That made the members laughing, especially Hyuk.. He really enjoyed the time Taekwoon got mad.

“Hahaha, he is so scary...” Hyuk mumbled.

 

-00-

 

As the spring goes on, many things happened. Like, Ravi started to join the Rapper competition that was suggested by Sewoon, Taekwoon get busy over Park Hyosin’s upcoming album and Jaehwan helped Taekwoon to make a song. And then, the BIG news came out.

The members were having breakfast in a warm spring morning, when Hakyeon said, “I wanna announce something to all of you.”

Hakyeon’s words made the other members stop eating and listening to him carefully.

“Hyuk and I will move out from this house in this summer..”

“WHAATTT????” The others were shocked to hear what he said.

“What? Why, Oppa?” Sukyeon asked.

“Yeah, why you have to move out?” Ravi also asked.

“Listen.. listen.. Hyuk and I have to live together with other members in the dorm..”

“What? Live together? Members? Dorm? What are you talking Oppa?” Sukyeon asked.

“Hyung and I will debut soon as a boy group, noona..” Hyuk managed to answer her question.

“WHAATTT????” The others were shocked. Their eyes were nearly popping out.

“You said, you and Hakyeon hyung? HAKYEON HYUNG???” Hongbin asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, me, Hakyeon hyung, and the other two members will form a boy group..” Hyuk answered calmly.

“Maldo andwe... Impossible..” Sukyeon muttered.

“Yaaa! Why didn’t you congratulate me??” Hakyeon yelled at his sister.

“Oppa.. Don’t you think you’re too old to become an idol?” Sukyeon shamelessly asked.

“Yaaa! Of course I’m not...” Hakyeon defended himself.

“He even become our leader..” Hyuk added.

“Leader?? Heoooollllll.” Sukyeon acted like crying.

“You are too mean to your Oppa, Sukyeon ah...” Hakyeon shook his head

“But, why don’t you tell me before?” Sukyeon asked.

“Because I know you’ll be like this if I tell you..” Hakyeon answered calmly.

“Heoooll...” Sukyeon got mad.

“Since Hyuk and I will move out, Sukyeon will also move out this summer.. I already reserved a room in the same apartment with our dorm..” Hakyeon added the announcement.

“WHAATTT????” Another scream from the members, but this time Jaehwan was a bit louder, and Taekwoon also screamed, when previously he didn’t.

“Yeah, I won’t let my precious little sister to live here with you all, bad boys..” Hakyeon said.

“Heol... Why do you just tell me by now? Uhuhuhu.. This house means a lot to me..” Sukyeon looked sad.

“It was still in summer, Yeon ah... You still have time..” Her brother consoled her.

“And even in summer we already have a plan..” Jaehwan said.

“Plan?” Hakyeon asked.

“Our class will have a trip to Bali in the first week of summer.. “ Jaehwan answered.

“Oppa.. Let me move after I get back from Bali, uhm? So, I can give my hand gifts to them and told them about our trip, and---“

“Yaaa! Don’t exagerrate..” Hakyeon cut her words. “You can come here anytime you want, Yeon ah.. I won’t ban you for coming here.. I just don’t want you to live here.. And about the time we move out, I’m okay if we move out after your trip.. Don’t become too sentimental..” Hakyeon rolled his eyes.

“Hahaha... I just get emotion when you said I have to move out.. I really like this house, Oppa..” Sukyeon pouted.

“Yeah, we will be really missing you, noona..” Hongbin said.

“Yeah, we will also really miss Hakyeon hyung and Hyuk.. Aaaah, I never thought that this day will come...” Ravi said.

“I just remember the first time I get here, I’ve been accompanied by Sukyeon to check on my room and met Taekwoon hyung..” Jaehwan reminisced.

“I also remember the time Hongbin and I were coming here to this house, begging for place to live..” Ravi also reminisced.

“Yeah, and our hyungs were so kind to share their bedroom with us..” Hongbin added.

“In my case, I made a dramatic move in to this house.. I nearly get kicked out, because Hakyeon hyung didn’t want to accept me..” Hyuk reminisced.

“That was not because I don’t want to accept you.. It was because I don’t wanna accept bad child who run away from home..” Hakyeon said.

“Hahaha, yeah hyung.. I know.. That’s why I’m really happy to live here.. And Taekwoon hyung was so kind to share his room with me.. But I made a scene..” Hyuk chuckled a bit when saying that.

“Yeah, you made roommate re-position, hahaha..” Hongbin laughed.

“Yeah.. And it was such a long time, right? But why do I feel it was just like yesterday? I still remember I got here and bowed to Taekwoon ssi, Daewon ssi, and Nackhun ssi.. I was introduced as Hakyeon’s younger sister.. “ Sukyeon said as she wiping her tears which escaped from her eyes.

“Yeah, it was just like yesterday.. So let’s make a great memory.. And we will not.. We will never be separated.. We’re just gonna live in the different place, but our hearts still attached to each other..” Hakyeon started to give his sweet words.

“Heol.. You become greasy again, hyung.. But I will be missing those greasy words.. huhuhu..” Ravi said as he got up and hugged Hakyeon. And soon he get followed by Jaehwan, Hongbin, Hyuk, and Sukyeon.

Looking at the members were hugging each other, Taekwoon was also reminiscing. It was just like yesterday, I’ve been invited to live in this house by Hakyeon and Daewon. They were so kind to help me. And then Daewon and Nackhun moved out and replaced by Sukyeon. My first impression on her was ‘She really looked like her brother, I hope they have different personalities..’ Hahaha. And then, Sukyeon brought Jaehwan, the lost boy I helped at the first class on the semester. And then he brought Ravi and Hongbin. And the last was Hyuk, how I saw he was begging for place and Sukyeon pursuing her brother to help Hyuk. Woah.. Those things I clearly remember.. I will be really missing them.. I will be really missing the warm of this house.

Then, Taekwoon also joined the hug.

I love you all, my family..

 

-00-

 

But the spring gone so fast, and it was already the last week on spring, and tomorrow Sukyeon and Jaehwan would go for a trip to Bali. Sukyeon was packing her stuff when Taekwoon approaching her. He was standing at the opened door and asking, “Do you bring those many stuffs to Bali?”

“Oh? Taekwoon ssi..” Sukyeon turned to see him. “Nooo.. I’m a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter