Feelings

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23: Feelings

 

At noon before the usual practice.

Sukyeon and Youngji walked to the practice room, but in the halfway they saw Irene with a guy.

 

"Is that Irene?" Youngji asked while pointing on a girl in front.

"Oh? Is there no practice for today?" Sukyeon wondered.

"Yeon ah.. Is that guy Irene's boyfriend? If he is, then I understand why she never took a single glance to Chung Ang boys.." Youngji said as she saw Irene get in to the guy's car.. Bentley Continental GT which prized $250.000 USD, to be specific.

"Is there really no practice today, why does she goes with him?" Sukyeon asked.

"Heol. Is there only practice practice practice in your mind, Yeon ah? Tsk Tsk.." Youngji muttered.

Then, both of them walked in to the practice room to find three big tables that filled by foods, snacks, and beverages.

"Woah.. Are we going to party, unnie?" Sukyeon asked one of the production staffs.

"These all from Kim Hyunjeong ssi, Irene's boyfriend.. He sends a food support..." She answered.

"Daebaaak.. See? He's in the different level.. " Youngji told Sukyeon.

They both was still amazed when Gayoon approached them.

"Sukyeon, Youngji just takes the food, don't only staring on it ...."

"Ah.. I'm okay, Unnie.. Thanks.." Youngji said to Gayoon and then turned to Sukyeon, "Yeon ah.. I'll go okay?"

"Yaaa.. Just eat with us, help us to eat these much foods.. If we're not finishing it soon, we're not gonna start the practice.." Gayoon begged.

"Aah, if that’s what you want, unnie.. Thank you" Youngji said to Gayoon and started picking the food.

"Unnie, will Irene not gonna do practice for today?" Sukyeon asked while picking the sushi roll.

"She will get back here in an hour.. Seems like she want to spend time with her boyfriend.. It looks like they rarely seen each other.."

"It's not like you and Doojoon oppa, uh?" Youngji teased Gayoon.

"You really.." Gayoon said as she picked apple pie from Youngji's plate.

"Unnie?!  Youngji laughed over Gayoon act. "Anyway, if they rarely seen each other, then the guy is busy right? What job he takes?"

"Mmm.. I heard he's the third generation of Daewoo company heir.."

"Woah, chaebol uh? Yeoksi.. He has the looks.. Tall, handsome, classy outfit, luxurious car.. He's taking Irene to higher level.." Youngji gave comment.

"Yeah.. But because of that, having a mature high class boyfriend like that, she's a bit looking down other guys.. Huft.. What should I do to change her mindset of Jaehwan??" Gayoon sighed.

The mention of Jaehwan makes Sukyeon turns her head to look for that guy. And then, she found him sitting with Taekwoon and Yoseob, eating together.

Sukyeon naturally smiled.

 

-00-

 

The practice then started. Youngji's suggestion to make skin ship with Taekwoon gave effect. Taekwoon now more relax in doing the scene. He could pass the dance with no critique from Minki, but then..

In the end of the dance, Taekwoon pushed Sukyeon to the wall and what he should do the next was kissing her.

Sukyeon was surprised, because usually they never reached that scene.

Oh my God.. Sukyeon heart was beating so fast as she saw Taekwoon face up closed.

"Okay.. Good.. Go on, Taek!" Minki said from his chair.

Taekwoon stared at Sukyeon searching for her approval. But looking at Sukyeon's surprised face, Taekwoon loosened his grab on Sukyeon.

"Yaaa Jung Taekwoon, why stop??" Minki yelled.

"Should I kiss her now? In this practice?" Taekwoon asked.

"Yes, of course! You are really slow in practicing this scene Taek.. That's why I need you to practice the kissing scene too.. I'm scared you can't kiss her on stage.."

Taekwoon sighed.

Meanwhile Sukyeon was still silent. She felt dry, like all the excitement that she got just suddenly disappear when Taekwoon loosened his grab on her.

Seeing the silence between them, Gayoon gave idea.

"Minki, I think they need some refreshing.."

"Refreshing?”

"Yeah.. How about taking them both, and also Jaehwan and Irene to do some kind of dating games this weekend?"

"Mmm.." Minki thought for a while then said, "Okay! I think they need that.. You should make sure they end up kissing each other at the end of dating, Huh?"

Gayoon laughed and winked. "Okay!"

Meanwhile Sukyeon and Taekwoon on the stage can only sighed.

Dating?

 

-00-

 

Sukyeon, Jaehwan, and Taekwoon came to the meeting place, Lotte World Indoor Arena. There, they met Gayoon and her boyfriend, Doojoon.

"As I guess, you'll be here Oppa.." Sukyeon said as she reached the meeting place.

"It's triple date you know.." Doojoon replied as he pulled Gayoon closer to him.

"But Irene is not coming yet.. Aargh.. I will surely scold her if she's not coming tonight..." Gayoon muttered

But from a far, there wasa girl with a white thick coat approaching.

"Finally you come.." Gayoon greeted her.

Irene bowed but doesn't say anything.

"Well, tonight we'll do triple date.. Me and Doojoon.. Taekwoon and Sukyeon.. Jaehwan and Irene.. There are many games in this Lotte World, just enjoy it as a couple. Break the barrier and feel free.. Skin ship is allowed.. Let's just gather here again at 10 p.m. okay?"

"Okay.." Jaehwan and Sukyeon answered, while the other remained silent.

"Well, our first dating agenda is..... Ice skating! Woohoo.." Gayoon was so excited, she grabbed Doojoon's hand and went to the ice skate ring, leaving the other couples.

"Heol.. She's definitely coming here for her own dating.." Sukyeon gave comment.

"I'm leaving.." Irene said as she starts to walk away.

"Eh? Why leaving, unnie?" Sukyeon stopped her.

"Don't you think this is ridiculous? I have boyfriend and she asks me dating someone else?"

"It's just a game, unnie.."

"My boyfriend didn't give me permission to do this stupid game,  so yeah.. I'm out.. Enjoy the date, Yeon ah.. " Irene said as she waved goodbye to Sukyeon.

"Aaah, ottokaji?" Sukyeon pouted.

"I'm also leaving.." Taekwoon said.

"Yaaa Hyung, why?" Jaehwan stopped him.

"Irene is right.. This is ridiculous.."

"Heoool.." Sukyeon sighed so loud, then walked closer to Taekwoon and stopped right in front of him. "Do you know why they create this ridiculous game for us?" She asked Taekwoon.

He was still silent.

"They create this ridiculous game because we can't do the scene like what they want.. We are awkward.. You and me.. Jaehwan and Unnie.. We have no chemistry.. That's why we end up being here.. So at least, take some responsibility.." Sukyeon said that as she looked at Taekwoon intensely.

"Just a minute before, you say Gayoon noona here only for her own dating.. Then why should I take responsibility?" Taekwoon answered with the same intense stare.

"What? You really..." Sukyeon couldn’t believe what she just heard.

"Yaaa yaaa.. Stop please.. Can we just take it as our break time, uh? We rarely have time to get to Lotte World right? So why wasting time?" Jaehwan linked his left arm to Taekwoon and right arm to Sukyeon.

"Okay, let's go!!!" Jaehwan screamed while a bit dragging them to the ice skate ring.

 

-00-

 

Jaehwan is happily teaching Sukyeon to skate, meanwhile Taekwoon was only going around with sometime glancing over Jaehwan - Sukyeon direction.

Heol.. Why are they so cruel? They want me here to watch their lovely dovey? Taekwoon talked in his mind.

Then Jaehwan was approaching Taekwoon who was leaning at the skate ring. He was still holding Sukyeon's hand when approached Taekwoon.

"Hyung, just teach her to skate.. I'm kinda tired.."

"Nonono.. I can do it by myself.." Sukyeon replied quickly while starting to skate by herself.

Taekwoon sighed, not long before Sukyeon fell on the ground. Taekwoon was directly approaching her.

"Are you okay?" He asked while helping her to get up.

"I'm fine!" Sukyeon replied still with angry tone.

"Why'd you have to force yourself to do this when you can't?"

Taekwoon's question makes Sukyeon sighed.

"Who say I can't?" Sukyeon loosened Taekwoon's grab on her arm while continuing to skate.

Taekwoon skated closer to her and said, "Just hold my hands.."

"No, thanks.. " Sukyeon replied quickly.

Huh, so you want to hold Jaehwan's hand, but not mine?

Sukyeon tried to skate by herself, but she was struggling on it, and nearly tripped. That was the time, Taekwoon came and held her arm.

"I've told you.. "

They shared a stare for a while, then Taekwoon firmly said, "If you still wanna play, just hold my hands.."

Sukyeon pouted but then gave up, she took Taekwoon’s hand.

Taekwoon led her to skate around the ring for a while.

 

I really can't understand you, Taekwoon ssi.. Why are you so cold yet so warm? Why do you make a distance yet being so close to me? Why do you make me feel like this? Sukyeon was drowning in her thoughts.

 

While Taekwoon also did the same. I hate this feeling.. For sure.. The feeling of wanting to be close to you, wanting to touch you, wanting to kis--Ah.. Really I shouldn't have this feeling.. But I can't let go of your hand..

 

"Hey.. Have you done skating?" Jaehwan's question ended Taekwoon and Sukyeon silent conversation.

"Hu um.. Let's go to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter