Confession

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 31: Confession

 

After meeting Irene, Jaehwan came back to the house with a thought about confessing to Sukyeon. As soon as he reached the second floor, there was voice welcoming him.

"You're back, Hwan ah?"

"Oh.. You're not sleeping yet, Yeon ah?"

"I'm not sleepy yet.. There's good late drama..." Sukyeon smiled as she pointed at the TV.

Jaehwan smiled, "Then I go to my room, uhm?"

"Yeah.. "

Jaehwan stopped in front of his room, and called Sukyeon "Yeon ah... "

Sukyeon turned to look at him again, "Yeah?"

"Good night.. Sleep tight.."

"Oh.. Yeah.. You too.. "

 

-00-

 

At breakfast, Hongbin started the conversation with, "Hyung, where did you go last night?"

"Hum?" Jaehwan looked up as he munched his toast.

"You met someone right? Who? Do you already have girlfriend??" Hongbin kept asking.

Jaehwan was choking to hear his question. "What are you asking? Nooo.."

"Yet.." Ravi continued Jaehwan's words.

And that made everyone laughing, except Taekwoon, Sukyeon, and Hyuk.

"You should get a girl, hyung.. It's the time for you to move on from Hani.." Ravi said.

"Then how about you, have you move on from Minah??" Jaehwan gave a counter attack.

Ravi gave him annoyed face.

"Anyway, I saw Oppa with a pretty girl in the outside of the hall right after the musical, who is she Oppa?" Sukyeon asked her brother.

"Woaaah girl? Who? Who?" Hongbin got excited.

"What girl? I don't know.." Hakyeon pretended didn't know.

"Don't lie Oppa.. I saw you.. " Sukyeon insisted.

"I don't know what are you talking about.. Well, should we listen about Hongbin and Youngji right? Did you guys already dating?" Hakyeon tried to change the conversation.

"Why are you suddenly asking me??" Hongbin grumbled.

"But yeah, I'm actually asking about that too? Do you really like Youngji or not? Don't you dare playing her.. If you do that, you'll be a dead meat.." Sukyeon threatened him.

"Woooaaa.. Noona you're so scary.." Hongbin said that to Sukyeon and then turned to Hyuk, "Hyuk, how could you become her fans?? Don't you meet any girl better than her in Jellyfish?"

Hyuk only smirked. Sukyeon noticed something wrong with Hyuk, so she asked, "Hyuk, tell me the time you don't have to come late night, okay? I miss the time we have chit chat.."

Hyuk tried to smile. "I still have to practice dancing, noona.. Just later.."

Sukyeon pouted.

Hyuk started to talk again, now asking, "Don't you guys curious about Taekwoon Hyung's love story? From the way he kissed noona, I think he has many experiences.." Hyuk looked at Taekwoon with his playful face.

Meanwhile Taekwoon didn’t answer anything and only threw his sharp gaze to him.

"Hyuk... Why do you ask that?" Sukyeon whispered to Hyuk.

"Oh! Yeah.. I wonder that too.." Hongbin supported Hyuk's question.

Taekwoon was still silent.

"Taekwoon is just too shy to share it, right Taekwoon ah?" Hakyeon saved him.

"Yeah.. As you know Hyung is mysterious.. Let him keep his style.." Jaehwan also tried to save him.

Taekwoon could only look down at table.

 

-00-

 

Jaehwan started planning his confession to Sukyeon. He wanted it to be special, not too much but he didn’t want it to be easily forgotten. He organized thing here and there to create memorable memory to Sukyeon.

At the same time he prepared the confession, Sukyeon felt that he create distance with her. Sukyeon thought he created distance with her because of Irene. Because there was a time Jaehwan chose to meet Irene instead walking home with her. That made Sukyeon can't hold it anymore.

 

In the morning before class, she talked with Jaehwan. "Hwan ah, can we talk for a while before getting to the class?"

"Yes of course, why?"

"Hwan ah... Mmm I don't know how to say this but... Mmmm.." Sukyeon couldn’t finish her words.

"What? Just tell me..."

"Hwan ah.. I just wonder why it seems you create distance between us. I mean.. I feel that we're not as closer as before. If you like someone.. I will be really happy.. But... "

"What are you talking about Yeon ah?" Jaehwan laughed to respond Sukyeon stuttering.

"Yeah.. I don't know what I'm talking about.. But I just don't want to lose my friend, Lee Jaehwan.."

Jaehwan stared at her and then cupped her face. "You will never loose me Yeon ah.. Don't worry” Deep inside his heart he fellt relieved because it meant Sukyeon is missing him, she was jealous.

 

Seems like I will succeed.. Jaehwan said in his mind.

 

-00-

 

Even though he was excited about confessing to Sukyeon, but every time he thought about that, he felt guilty with Taekwoon.

 

The night before the confession, Jaehwan has conversation with Taekwoon.

Jaehwan lied his back on the board of the bed while asking Taekwoon who was behind his desk.

"Hyung... " Jaehwan called him.

"Uhm?" Taekwoon responded, still busy with his laptop.

"Hyung.. I read a story about the brothers who fall in love with the same girl.. What do you think will happen?" Jaehwan asked softly.

Taekwoon suddenly stopped typing when hearing Jaehwan's question.

"I mean.. What's your opinion about it? What should the brothers do?"

Taekwoon turned his head to look at Jaehwan and answered, "It will be better if the girl doesn't love both of them.."

"Hyuuung.. If the girl love one of them, then what should the brothers do?" Jaehwan kept asking.

"Who's the one she love?"

"Well.. They still don't know which one of them.."

"What story did you read Hwan ah? Just stop reading.." Taekwoon started to feel annoyed and got back to work with his laptop.

"Just answer.. What should the brothers do, Hyung? Should they fight wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter