Dream

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There will be cameo:     

Kim Gabsoo (The father in Cinderella’s stepsister) as Taekwoon’s father, Jung Sangwoon

Yoo Inna (Yoo Semi in You who came from the star) as Taekwoon’s 7 year older sister, Jung Yoowoon

Shin Sekyung (The main girl in When a Man Loves) as Taekwoon’s 3 year older sister, Jung Sewoon

 

CHAPTER 15: Dream

 

Taekwoon 's dream.

"Hi Taek, don't you know we're going to Japan this week..," the young little guy, Lee Kikwang was talking across the phone.

"Yeah.. I heard that.." Taekwoon answered softly.

"Is your ankle still hurts?" Kwang asked.

"No.. Not at all.."

"Then why don't you join us?"

"Mmm I really want to... But... You know.. My father.."s

"Huh.. It's really such a waste.. If you come, you will meet him again, Takuya, who makes you injured.."

"Heol.. I really want to meet him again and give him a proper lesson for making my ankle like this.."

"Yeah.. He deserves your avenge.. But you cannot come.. So I'll take that job.. Don't worry Taek.." Kwang said that as the end of the conversation. But Taekwoon was still thinking about that. He really wanted to go.

 

The setting moves when Choi coach-nim's assistant, Mr. Park, came to the Jung resident.

"Is his ankle has fully recovered?" He asked to Mr. Jung who sat stiffly in front of him.

"You don't have to concern about that anymore Mr. Park.. As I have told you that my son is out from the national youth team.." Mr. Jung said that clearly.

"But Taekwoon is a great player, Mr. Jung.. It's such a waste for his skill, to let him stop playing.. We're going to Japan the day after tomorrow to join the Asian Tournament.. There will be many coaches and football experts who watch it, moreover I heard FIFA's higher will also come.. So it's a great chance for Taekwoon to be known by international federation.."

"Thank you for your care, but I already said to you, Taekwoon will never get back to the field anymore, for any reason."

But then, Taekwoon came downstairs, "No... " he cut his dad's words.

"Jung Taekwoon go back to your room.."

"No! I'm in Mr. Park.. My ankle is healed perfectly."

"Jung Taekwoon!"

"Dad! I love playing football, I'm good on that.. Why do you ban me??

His dad took a deep breath before saying, "Mr. Park, I think I need to talk to my son.. Would you just find the exit door by yourself?"

His words made Mr. Park excused himself and went out the house leaving the son to have conversation with his father.

"This bull game is not the proper job, Taek.. Moreover, it's dangerous! Just look at your ankle two months ago.. I still remember you screamed because of the pain.. How it really take a long time for it to be healed... And you can only lying on the bed for weeks..”

“Every players has through that, Dad..”

“That’s why I DON’T WANT YOU to become a football player!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter