The Last One

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5: The Last One

 

On Wednesday evening, Sukyeon just went down from the bus and walked towards the house. But in the intersection she stopped and looked at the guy who seems lost.

Wait..I think I know that guy.. Is that.... Oh My God!

“Yaaa.. Han Sanghyuuuuuk!!!” Sukyeon called that guy.

Then that guy turned his head to see Sukyeon.

“Ooooh! Nooonaaaa..” He screamed and run towards Sukyeon like a little kid. Then he hugged Sukyeon so tight and said, “Noona, I don’t know what should I do if I didn’t meet you..”

Sukyeon then loosened his hug and asked, “Yaaa, how could you been here?”

That guy hesitated to answer Sukyeon’s question, but then he said, “I’m... I’m running away from home, noona..”

“WHAT??” Sukyeon was surprised.

“Mom didn’t approve me to become idol, so... yeah. I’m running away..”

“Babo!” Sukyeon tiptoed to hit that tall-guy head. “Let’s talk in the house, you crazy kid...”

Then the two of them were walking to the house.

 

“Anyeong Oppaa..” Sukyeon greeted her oppa as usual.

“Anyeong..” He said it to Sukyeon but then got surprised to see someone behind her. “OMO! What are you doing here??”

“Anyeong hyung...” He greeted Hakyeon a bit shy.

“Come in Hyukkie.. You need to explain to us what is truly going on..” Sukyeon led him to sit in the dining room. Hakyeon followed them too.

“What is truly going on? Seems you did a bad thing, huh Han Sanghyuk?” Hakyeon suspicious

“I’m running away from my house hyung...”

“WHAT??” Hakyeon gave the same respond as Sukyeon, but he added, “Why do you have to runaway baboyaa?”

“As you know.. My mom opposed me to become an idol.. So in order to catch my dream, I have to runaway right?” Sanghyuk explained it with confidence.

But Hakyeon then hit his head like Sukyeon did.

“Aargh! You both really! Don’t hurt my precious head, please...”

“Precious what? You baboya! How could you do that to your mom?” Hakyeon still couldn’t believe of what his neighbor saying.

“I already told her many times hyung... I wanna be an idol.. I wanna be famous.. But she kept saying I should take care of the restaurant.. Till when should I take care of it Hyung?” Sanghyuk explained it with depression face.

“Huh.. But still, running away is.. Ah I don’t know what to say no more..” Sukyeon sighed.

“Okay! I will call your mom..” Hakyeon suddenly got up and walked to his room to take his phone. But Sanghyuk managed to block him.

“Don’t do it, hyung, please...”

"I must! Your mom must be worry about you Hyuk ah"

"If you call her, she will catch me here.. So don't call her please " Hyuk insisted.

But Hakyeon managed to go to his room and came back with his phone. He dialed Hyuk's mom number, but then Hyuk was begging on his knees.

"Hyung.. Pleaaasee.. I came here far away from Daejeon  to catch my dream Hyung.. And that's why I'm here looking for you.. I know you can help me to catch my dream hyung.. "

"What? What do you want me to do, Huh? I'm not gonna help a bad child like you.. Just go... " Hakyeon dragged Hyuk out.

"Oppa, don't be like that.. " Sukyeon tried to calm her brother.

"I have to do this Sukyeon ah.. Bcz he didn't respect his mom.. I can't stand looking at someone who did bad to his mom.. "

"I didn't mean to do bad to my mom, hyung.. But she keeps telling me to do what I won't to do.. " He could stop Hakyeon in the opened door.

"No.. It's you who can't assure her that your dream is worth.. It's your mistake Hyuk.. Don't blame your mom.. "

"That's why I'm here hyung.. I need your help.. "

"I won't help you until you talk to your mom.. Don't runaway like this!"

But Hyuk still hesitated.

Hakyeon then tried to push Hyuk outside the house, but Sukyeon hold him and said, "Oppa don't.. He's still underage.. Where will he sleep if that's not in our house.. Don't you afraid something happen to him? " she asked with a pitiful face.

"But he's so stubborn, Yeon ah.. "

"Hyuk.. Please.. At least call your mom, say to her that you're with us.. And Oppa will help you.. Okay Hyukie? " Sukyeon pursued Hyuk.

But Hyuk still remained silent.

"Look..  he's still hesitated right? He don't de-" Hakyeon suddenly stopped to see Taekwoon was standing there watching the whole drama.  "Oh, Taekwoon ah.. "

Taekwoon looked at Hyuk who was still on his knees. Then he looked at Hakyeon and Sukyeon who were blankly staring on him..

Then Hakyeon said to Hyuk.. "Give him space to walk, Hyuk.. " Hyuk obeyed his hyung said, and moved a bit to give space for Taekwoon to walk.

Taekwoon walked inside the house without saying anything.

 

"Hyuk please... "Sukyeon started to pursue him again..

That was when Hakyeon started to push him again, but then Hyuk said, "Okay hyung! Just call her.. "

He finally gave up. That was make Hakyeon smile..

 

Heol, such a stubborn child.. I even have to do something harsh to soften his heart. Hakyeon talked to himself.

 

-00-.

 

Dinner time.

Slowly the dining room were filled by the members of the house. Hakyeon, Sukyeon, and Hyuk were already there. And then Ravi came and sit next to Hyuk. Taekwoon also came and sit in his spot, not long before Jaehwan and Hongbin came and sit next to Taekwoon.

 

"Uhum.. As you can see, there's someone new here, right? " Hakyeon started the conversation, he continued, "Please introduce yourself, Hyuk.. "

"Anyeonghasimnika.. I am Han Sanghyuk.. 17 years old.. "

"He's 17??" Ravi interrupted.

"Yes.. I'm 17.. I came from Daej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter