Move In

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1: Move In

 

“Anyeonghaseyo.. Cha Sukyeon imnidaaa.” Sukyeon bowed to those 3 guys in front of her.

“Anyeooong... Woah, you looked like Hakyeon..” Nakhun said.

“She’s my dongsaeng, of course she looked like me..”  Hakyeon responded.

“Then it’s a bad luck.. “ Daewon .

Hakyeon threw a kick to Daewon as a respond.

“Let’s just sit here, Sukyeon ah..” Hakyeon asked his younger sister to sit next to him. “Let me introduce you to these guys. From the left, Lee Daewon, Ro Nakhun, and... Jung Taekwoon.”

Sukyeon observed those three guys in front of him one by one.

“Since you’re a grown-up girl, you can’t sleep with me.. And there are only four rooms in this house, so..” Hakyeon did not end his sentence and gave a glance to his housemates, to give a code that one of his housemates should give his room.

“Don’t worry.. You can use my room, Sukyeon..” Daewon replied.

“You can also use my room..” Nakhun added.

“Heeey, it’s only one guy who can sleep with me..” Hakyeon responded.

“Yaaa, who wanna sleep with you?” Daewon quickly responded. He continued, “I’m gonna move out, don’t you remember?”

“Move out? I don’t remember you said that to me..” Hakyeon answered.

“Huh, such a forgetful person.. I already talked to you and Taekwoon that I accepted in Samsung, and they give me an apartment. Ask Taekwoon if I already tell you..”

Sukyeon naturally looked at that guy name Taekwoon, he only nodded seems didn’t interested on that conversation.

“Really? Aaah.. how could I forget..Maybe it’s because I’m on tour for the past three days..“

“I think I also gonna move out..” Nakhun said.

“Why?” Hakyeon seems surprised.

“You know.. My father is sick.. I think I have to take care of him starts from now..”

“But what about your school?” Hakyeon worried.

“I still can have school later, but will I have father later if I’m not taking care of him right now?” Nakhun answered.

“Woaah, you’re such a good kid..” Daewon praised him.

“Huh.. so yo two gonna leave me, huh?” Hakyeon put a cute sad face.

“Heol... Don’t make that face, that’s disgusting!” Daewon covered his face.

“But it’s true.. I mean, I’m gonna miss you all..” Hakyeon added.

“There’s technology nowadays, don’t exaggerating Hakyeon ah.. ” Daewon responded.

And there were laughing, except one guy, Jung Taekwoon.

“But, it’s not because my dongsaeng move in right?” Hakyeon asked.

“Of course not!” Daewon and Nakhun answered at the same time.

“That’s a relieve..” He let out a relieve sigh, and turned to Sukyeon, “It’s not because of you, Sukyeon ah.. Don’t worry..”

Hee? I don’t even worry about that.. Sukyeon said in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter