His Decision

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16: His decision

 

4:04 a.m.

“ANDWEEEEE... APAAAAA!” Taekwoon screams as he woke up from his dream.

Jaehwan who was fallen asleep get shocked and directly woke up too, asking Taekwoon. “Hyung, are you okay?”

Taekwoon caught his breath, and silently went out from the room to the toilet.

He washed his face and tried to forget about his dream.

“I’m dreaming of you again, Dad.. I’m dreaming about that time again..” He muttered while covering his face.

 

-00-

 

In the morning.

The members of the house were having breakfast as usual, but there was one person missing.

“Where is Taekwoon ssi?” Sukyeon asked.

“He’s already leaving to the campus..” Jaehwan answered in worry face.

“What did happen? You look worry..” Sukyeon commented on Jaehwan’s face.

“Hum? Ah! No.. I’m okay...” Jaehwan replied with a bright smile.

Sukyeon heaved a deep sigh. She was still thinking about Taekwoon.

 

-00-

 

Sukyeon was thinking about Taekwoon for a whole day.

Why do I didn’t see him today?

Well, like I always see him every day in campus, anyway..

I’m not.. Moreover I rarely saw him in campus

But, why does today I feel so worry about him? Where on earth is he right now??

She was busy talking to herself.

 

-00-

 

Meanwhile, after the class was over, Taekwoon took the bus to go to.... the crematorium where the ashes of his parents saved.

He reached a compartment that has a photo of his parents in front of the urns.

“Hi Dad... I came here again after long time..” He stopped to look at his dad’s strong face.

“You know what Dad, I just went back to touch and kick the ball again yesterday..” He stopped and bit his bottom lips. “I thought it will be hard.. But it’s not.. It was really easy to play again.. Dribbling, passing, kicking, making a goal.. The euphoria got me back to my youth.. But then I remember you...” He stopped to hold his tears.

“I promised myself not to play football to respect you.. But I just simply break it only after Kwang gives an offer.. I’m really weak.. You can yell on me, Dad..” He wiped the tear that coming down his cheek.

“Then, there was a girl who said that every person deserves to be happy.. I’m questioning myself, do I deserve to be happy? I’m someone who always bring bad luck.. do I deserve to be happy, Dad?”

Taekwoon now burst into tears, he was sobbing. “She told me that she likes when I smile.. She held my hands and comforted me that everything will be alright.. That was the first time I feel the warmness again.. But then I’m scared.. Will it be like that? I’m scared if I insist my happiness then other people will get hurt or even leaves me.. Just like you.. and mom..”

He stopped to think for a while. ”Happiness? Huh.. why am I even confusing about that thing?”

He straightened his stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter