Helping The Maknae

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: Helping the Maknae

 

"Lee Jaehwan.. I want him as my roommate.."

What? Sukyeon couldn't believe what she was heard.

"What?? Why... Me?" Jaehwan also looked surprised.

"You won't?" Taekwoon asked back.

"No.. I mean.. Mmm.." Jaehwan seemed confused, but then he said, "Yeah.. I'll be your roommate hyung.. "

"Then, I'll be with Hongbin hyung.." Hyuk sudden statement surprised Hakyeon.

"Yaa Hyuk.. Why do you leave me?" Hakyeon asked while a bit laughing.

"Because you dance when you sleep Hyung.." Hyuk said it innocently.

"HAHAHA that's right! That's right!" Ravi supported Hyuk statement.

And it made the other laugh.

"So, while you both sleep, Ravi was rapping and Hakyeon Hyung was dancing.. That's a great combination.. I guess you should be together.. " Hongbin gave opinion.

"Heol.. Hahaha.. We belong together Ravi.." Hakyeon said that while holding his laugh.

"Yeah, I'll come back to you Hyung.. " Ravi also joined his joke.

They were laughing together.

 

-00-

 

Because it was on Saturday, so they all didn't have any schedules and stayed at the house. After breakfast, Hakyeon, Ravi, Hongbin, and Hyuk were chatting in the TV room.

Ravi asked Hyuk, "Have you practice for the audition Hyuk?"

"Yes.. I used Jellyfish basement practice room.."

"What song you will sing for the audition? " Hongbin asked.

"Since Sukyeon noona said that my voice kinda similar with Shinee Onew, so I will sing his song.. In your eyes.."

"Heish.. She said that?" Ravi was asking that while holding his laugh. "She also said that I'm a bit looked like B1A4 Baro.."

"She also said that I looked like Se7en.. " Hongbin added.

"She also said that I'm Seo Inguk doppelganger.."Hakyeon joined the conversation.

"She also said that I have similar face feature with Bigbang Seungri.." Hyuk added.

"Woah.. She definitely has a hobby of matching people.." Ravi gave comment.

"Where is she? Yaa Cha Sukyeon.. What are you doing in your room? Just came out here.." Hakyeon was calling his little sister from the TV room, not long before Sukyeon came out from her room.

She sat on the couch next to her Oppa, while asking, "Why do you call me Oppa?"

"Why do you really like to match our face with another person?" Hakyeon asked.

"Hum? That's because people like to say that I looked like another person too.." She said that while deliberately stare on Hakyeon.

That was made the others laugh.

"So you say, you felt bothered if people telling you that you looked like me?" Hakyeon asked.

"Mmm.. It's kinda like that.."

Her answer made them laugh.

"You are too honest, sis.. " Ravi gave comment.

"Well, Hyuk.. Would you show us your singing?" Hongbin asked Hyuk.

"Oh, okay.." Hyuk answered while got up to face the four of them.

"Just singing like we're the judges in the audition.." Ravi said.

Hyuk nodded. When he just started to sing, Hakyeon interrupted, "Wait, wait.. Bin ah.. Call Jaehwan.. Asked him to go upstairs.. We need him to give opinion on how Hyuk singing, right?"

Then, Hongbin went downstairs to call Jaehwan, not long before they both got upstairs.

"What's going on? I just packed my clothes and you all asked me to come here.." Jaehwan asked.

"Hyuk needs your opinion on his singing.." Hakyeon answered.

"Oh! Then okay.. Let's start Hyukkie" Jaehwan sat on the carpet next to Hongbin while clapping.

 

Hyuk started singing In your eyes, song from Shinee Onew.

#np: Onew - In your eyes (To the beautiful you OST)

 

I have been told once but

I felt the heart beating on that day

I know from the start

I was not sure what, we sounded like it is destiny

Love me and

Time will lead you

Forever without breaking up

I thought I was dreaming, like a real dream

 

And he was singing till the song end. In the end of the song they were giving a clap.

But, Ravi pointed on something, "You sing good Hyuk.. But the problem is.. you only sing good, not great or special.."

Hyuk made a face like thinking the reason why.

Then Jaehwan said, "I think it's because you didn't sing it from your heart.. I mean this song is about a guy who felt insecure about his love.. So, may I ask you, have you ever fallen in love?"

Hyuk shook his head.

"Aaah.. " the others shared the same respond,  they even nodded in sync.

"That's the reason why you sing without feeling Hyuk.." Hakyeon gave comment.

"Then, do I have to fall in love first?" Hyuk asked innocently..

"You should sing a child song Hyuk.. " Sukyeon and he pouted.

"No.. You don't have to get confused on how you have to look for a girlfriend Hyuk, just for being able to sing a love song... What you have to do is imagining... Imagine you are the guy that really love a girl.. Like you really scared to lose her.. So you sing this song to convince her to stay with you forever.."

"Whooo.." The others said that as disbelieve that the one who said those lovely words was the cutie funny guy Lee Jaehwan.

"You seems really expert in love, Hwannie ya? " Hakyeon .

"Oh! Sure he is.." Hongbin answered on Jaehwan behalf.

"Yaaa Binnie yaa " Jaehwan screamed like an ahjumma to stop Hongbin for saying more.

"Why don't you try to sing Hwan ah? Give Hyuk an example.." Sukyeon gave the idea.

"Yeah, give me an example Hyung.." Hyuk pursued Jaehwan.

"Well.. Okay!" Then Jaehwan got up.

When he was started to sing, there was a sound of opening door. They all turned their head to see Taekwoon came out from his room.

"Oh Taekwoon ah.. Come here, join us.." Hakyeon called him.

Taekwoon then got closer and sat next to Ravi.

Hyuk looked a bit uncomfortable with Taekwoon joined them.

Meanwhile Sukyeon asked in her mind, Oh he is joining us? Why he suddenly want to socialize?

 

Then Hakyeon started to tell what they were doing in the TV room, blablabla.. But Taekwoon cut him with, "Can we just start to listen to him singing?"

"Ah!  Yes..." Hakyeon startled.

 

Then, Jaehwan started with his fun habit. He made a greeting like he's the one who would take the audition.

"Anyeonghasimnika.. My name is Lee Jaehwan.. I'm the cute vocal.." He said that while poking his left cheek and wink.

The rest were disgusted to see him. Ravi even screamed, "Gosh! That's greasy.. Help.." And that made them laugh.

"Okay, let's just sing..”

 

Then Jaehwan started to sing the same song as Hyuk singing.

Remember that day when we first met

Dazzling and radiant eyes and gave me such aday

Thank you for what you gave me

I know from the start

I was not sure what, we sounded like it’s destiny

Love me and

Time will lead you

Forever without breaking up

I thought I was dreaming, like a real dream.

 

Jaehwan sang with full of emotions, and that made a different feeling when listening to that song. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter