Start Over Again

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There will be cameo in this chapter = EXID Hani

 

CHAPTER 11: Start Over Again

 

Saturday, 4:56 p.m.

Hi, Jae.. I don't know if you still remember me or not.. This is Hani.. I'm in Seoul right now for the Seoul Fashion Week.. Can we meet? How about tonight in our favorite coffee shop? I'll be waiting..

 

Jaehwan 's heart was dropped as he read that message.

Sunday, 8:09 a.m

Jaehwan just opened his phone. He left his phone when they went to pizza restaurant. And when reaching home, he didn't touch it either. That was why he just read Hani's message right after he showered.

He directly changed his outfit, grabbed his wallet, said bye to Taekwoon, and ran outside.

He ran to the main road, stopped the taxi, and went to the coffee shop she mentioned.

But yeah, of course, the coffee shop was still closed, and she was not around.

You fool Lee Jaehwan! You fool! Jaehwan cursed himself. He felt really regret because he missed the chance to meet Hani.

His love. His first love.

 

-00-

 

He then sat on the park near the coffee shop. He tried to call Hani, but she didn't pick it up. He sent her a message.

Hani.. I'm sorry.. I just read your message.. Where are you now? Are you still in Seoul? Let's meet. I'm already waiting in front of the coffee shop..

But even in an hour, she hasn't replied. Jaehwan sent her a message again.

Hani.. I hope you still in Seoul.. I really want to meet you.. Just please.. I'm still waiting in front of the coffee shop.

#np [BGM]: The Script - The Man Who Can't be Move.

Jaehwan then waiting and waiting, he was waiting for such a looong time. Even until the coffee shop opened in the mid-day, he was still waiting. He kept sending her messages, but not one been replied. He tried to call her many times, but no one picked up the phone.

And finally, 2:46 p.m, Hani called Jaehwan.

"Hello Jae?"

"Hi Hani!" Jaehwan picked up enthusiastically.

"I'm sorry.. I just got break from the fashion show.. So I just got your message.. You're still there?"

Jaehwan was still dazed at her voice. It was such a long time he didn't hear her soft voice.

"Jae?" Hani asked again.

"Yeah.. I'm still here.."

"Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes.."

Jaehwan smiled as she hung up the call. He was really missing her. Like, even only hear her voice has already made him happy.

 

-00-

 

Then here she is, wearing a low neck pastel pink shirt and 7/8 blue jeans. She noticed where Jaehwan sat and got closed to him. She was directly hugging him tight.

"Jae.. I miss you so much"

Jaehwan couldn't believe that he was awkward with Hani's hug. He was often imagining himself meeting her again and hugging her tight like glue. But in reality, he was awkward. He could only standing still while Hani hugging him so tight.

Then she loosened her hug and sat in front of Jaehwan.

"You're not change at all.. You are still the same Lee Jaehwan that I know..”

Jaehwan smiled.

"You looked different with that light brown hair..” Jaehwan asked Hani.

"Yeah.. I’m coloring it, straightening it, and yeah added with bang.. I'm changed." Hani explained while a bit laughing.

"You are still beautiful.. Always.."

Jaehwan words made her blush.

"Anyway, are you waiting for me since morning?"

Jaehwan nodded.

"Oh My God, Jae.. You shouldn't wait for me.."

"I'm the one who made a mistake yesterday.. I made you waiting.."

"No.. Because you were not replying so I decided not to come.."

"Well then it was better.. I didn’t make you wait.." Jaehwan said as he smiling.

"What time did you come here from Daegu this morning?"

"I'm living here right now.. "

"So you're living in Seoul? Woaaah.."

"Yeah.. I studied in Chung Ang.. Majored in Musical Theatre.."

"Wow! You surely also catch your dream.. "

Jaehwan smiled.

"Then how about you?"

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter