Revenge

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 49: REVENGE

 

The day of the musical produced by Jung Taekwoon has finally came. Sukyeon was in happy vibe because of Taekwoon’s message last night. She was serenading Taekwoon’s song for her while waiting for Youngji to pick her up.

And when Youngji came, Sukyeon got inside the car with a high spirit and directly said, “Youngji aaah, he messaged me last night!”

“Kamjagi! You scared me Yeon ah!” Youngji was surprised over the happy Sukyeon.

“Sorry... but I’m really happy.. I mean we’ll make up today!”

“Yeah, I’m happy for you..”

And Sukyeon started to tell Youngji about Taekwoon’s request to meet up after the musical end and she told about it again and again until they reached the hall.

 

“Okay, stop talking about that Cha Sukyeon.. We arrived at the hall, so please let me enjoy the show without you saying the same thing again and again...” Youngji said it as she parked the car.

“Okay.. I’m sorry...” Sukyeon responded with a shy smile.

They were walking together to the hall and looked at the surrounding, there were already many people waiting for the open gate.

“Yeon ah, look! Daebak!” Youngji pointed at the huge poster on the outside of the hall, showing 6 guys in a black suit with smoke surround them.

Sukyeon was surprised to see the second guy from the left.

“Is that Taekwoon ssi? With gold hair?” Youngji voiced out what was inside Sukyeon’s heart.

Sukyeon was still speechless, there was something that made her sad. Woah, surely I have known nothing about him for the past month. I didn’t even know he dye his hair. Yeah, we’re in silence.. Thanks for remind me of that.

“Omoo, but why my Hongbinnie is in the back...” Youngji’s comment woke Sukyeon up. “But of course he’s in the back, the rest are public figures.. Only my Hongbinnie who’s an ordinary people..”

“What are you talking about?”

“This is a huge musical, Yeon ah.. Don’t you realize that? Your boyfriend use the members of a trending boygroup, a rapper from a survival program, and a rising musical actor.. Don’t think of them as your former housemates, Yeon ah... Taekwoon ssi must work so hard for this..”

Sukyeon was absorbing Youngji’s word while looking at the poster. She remembered the time she had a debate with Taekwoon about his lack of focus on his final project. The time when she insulted him about his insecurity.

“Look, Bigbyung’s fans are everywhere.. You know, Jellyfish made a quiz for the fans in their official fancafe, and the prize are the tickets of this musical.. This is not only a Chung Ang’s student’s final project, Yeon ah.. They must use this musical to promote Bigbyung and Ravi too..” Youngji said it in high spirit. “No wonder, the poster is huuuge.. This is like a concert, Yeon aaaah..” Youngji was really hype, meanwhile Sukyeon was drown in her thought.

I never imagine that his final project will be this big.. When he asked me to help him, does it means he really need a help? And I refused.. Suddenly Sukyeon felt guilty that she ever refused Taekwoon’s request. Youngji is right, he must work so hard for this..

“Yeon ah, something’s wrong?” Youngji asked.

“Ah, no... “ Sukyeon tried to hide her sadness. “Oh! There are Sewoon and Yoowoon unnies..” Sukyeon waved her hands to them.

 

“Anyeooong..” Sewoon and Yoowoon greeted first.

“Anyeong unnies...” Sukyeon greeted back. “Oh, maybe this is the first time you meet.. This is Youngji, my friend, Hongbin’s girlfriend..”

“The pretty boy’s girl?” Sewoon asked.

“Ah! Yeee..” Youngji was bowing while stealing glance to Sukyeon why she had to introduce her as Hogbin’s girlfriend.

“Yeokshi, he dates a pretty girl..” Sewoon praised Youngji and it made her blushed.

“When did you arrive, Yoowoon unni?” Sukyeon asked Yoowoon who was coming from New York just to see her little brother’s musical project.

“Just arrived last night.. Still have some kind of jet lag..” Yoowoon answered with laughing.

“She insist to come, Yeon ah..” Sewoon said.

“Of course I have to come! This is Taek’s first musical production..”

Sukyeon smiled to see that Taekwoon is loved by his noonas.

“Yeah it’s a must watch musical.. Because he also invite the House’s members to be the cast.. Don’t you think it’s really touching, he wants his closest people to take parts of his final project, his first musical production..” Sewoon’s words stabbed Sukyeon’s heart.

But I refused... She said in her heart.

“Look, their body proportions are also good.. They looked like models, don’t th--” Yoowoon said as she showed the guys’ picture on the musical booklet.

“Wait...” Youngji interrupted. “??? What is that mean?”

Sukyeon was also surprised, she looked closer on the musical booklet and found a symbol.

“Aaah, the age restriction.. It means that this musical is not suitable for viewers under the age of 15..” Sewoon explained.

“Neee, I know.. It’s just.. Why do they have to restrict the audience? I mean, what will they do in the musical??” Youngji voiced out exactly what Sukyeon thought but in a joking tone meanwhile Sukyeon was serious.

“Maybe there’s a violence scene or ual—“

“WHAT??” Sukyeon cut Yoowoon words.

“Chill, Yeon baby.. It’s common in a musical..” Yoowoon tried to comfort Sukyeon, but the word ‘common’ made her more worry.

 “Don’t they tell you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter