Extra story

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 44: Extra

 

Years have passed so fast and so many things happened. Bigbyung has become a rising group, and in their second year they all already packed with individual schedules. First, Jackson has come out as a fresh face in many variety shows, followed by Sungjae who succesfully become an actor in teen drama, Who Are You? and even become a male lead in his new movie with famous actress Moon Geunyeong. Then baby Hyuk has released his solo single with the tittle Call You Mine, and successfully reached top 10 of music chart. And the last, Sukyeon’s beloved brother, Hakyeon or his famous name, N joined the cast of a popular teen drama, Sassy Go Go.

 

Bigbyung’s rising popularity also affected Sukyeon. Her friends who ever went to her house were screamingly asking her to get Hakyeon and Hyuk’s signs for them. And when she walked in public places, she often saw people talking and whispering behind her.

 

“Am I really look like Oppa?”

Her boyfriend observed her face and slowly nodded.

“Aaaarrggh, I’m tired of this! I should change my face.. Take me to famous Gangnam surgeon, please...” She blurted out.

“Don’t ever think to change your face Yeon ah.. It’s God’s gift..” Taekwoon gave his intense meaningful gaze.

Sukyeon can only grin to respond her boyfriend’s protest. “Chill... I’m just kidding..” She then looked at Taekwoon deeply and asked, “But you said that I look like Oppa. So, do you ever feel like you’re dating my oppa?”

“W-what? You two are different! You have some soft special features that Hakyeon doesn’t have..” He said while lifted up Sukyeon’s chin and gave her a peck.

Sukyeon smiled so bright and said, “Maybe it’s only you who see the real me, Taeksobaaang.”

 

Even though Taekwoon has successfully calmed Sukyeon about having the same face with her brother, but things got worse after Hakyeon upload a past selca with Sukyeon in his instagram.

 

{Pann}

Bigbyung’s N take a picture with his younger sister

[inserted a picture of Hakyeon with Sukyeon sitting side by side]

 

[+342,-21] They look like twins!

[+651,-43] I thought it was photoshopped.. His younger sister look like as N cross-dressing kkk

[+325,-57] She’s literally N but with long hair

[+98,-35] Thank God, she’s not as tan as her brother

[+169,-77] She looks sweet like a chocolate..

 

Youngji showed the discussion post in Pann to Sukyeon for 121983 times until Sukyeon got bored, yet she was still laughing.

“Woah, uri Sukyeon now become famous! You’re a trending topic Cha Sukyeon!” She cheered happily.

Sukyeon smirked at her.

“You’re sweet like a chocolate Yeon ah! I think he wants to eat you, lolol” She made a never ending tease until Sukyeon frustrated.

Enough. She stopped and faced her. “How about you Miss Y? You must be Jackson’s first loooove~~~. Am I right?”

“Yaaaa!! I told you it’s not me!” Youngji screamed at her.

“Yeah, I have met my first love in Hongkong... She left before I said I like her..” Sukyeon imitated what Jackson said in his talk session in his variety show, Room mate.

“Stop pleeaaseee..”

“To Y.. I just wanna say that I ever like you.. I hope you now live happily..”

“Yaaaa you better shut up!” Youngji came closer and covered Sukyeon mouth with her hand.

“I’m gonna tell Hongbin about this..” Sukyeon got a revenge.

“Sukyeon ah! Jinjaaa...” Youngji threw a tanthrum like a 5 years old and Sukyeon was more than happy to see that.

 

Youngji and Hongbin’s relationship kept blooming. They last longer than many people expected, lol. But Hongbin was easily jealous over Jackson, everytime they mentioned his name, he gave them his annoyed face.

Even though Youngji knew Jackson, but she didn’t affected by Bigbyung’s rising popularity because people who know their friendship were only Starlight House’s member. Talking about Starlight House’s members, reminded of Jaehwan and Ravi.

After Jekyll & Hyde Musical, Jaehwan has got an offer to join a regular musical shows. His first show was Chess and it was beyond expectation, so he got another offer as a lead male in Cinderella. The one who got casted the last in Jekyll & Hyde musical turned out to be the most succesfull one.

After him joining rap competition, Ravi signed a contract with Jellyfish Ent as their talent, and lately he was featuring in Hyuk’s new single Memory. Seems 4/6 of Starlight House’s members has worked in Jellyfish Ent and it made Youngji often gave Sukyeon an idea of Sukyeon also joining Jellyfish ent to become a trainee of their upcoming girlgroup.

 

“Even only with people knowing me as N’s sister is irritating, and now you suggest me to work with him in the same agency? No, thanks..” Sukyeon said it firmly.

“Yeon ah, you should feel blessed that you have a popular oppa like Hakyeon oppa.. Many of his fangirls are dreaming just to see him.. If they know you are acting like this, they must be upset..” Youngji gave her a lecture.

Who said that I’m not feel blessed to have Hakyeon oppa as my brother? I just didn’t show it.. It’s my style to always have argument with him, soo..... I feel comfortable with acting like this. But if there is someone who say something bad about him I won’t stay silent.. You have me, Oppa! Sukyeon talked in her mind.

 

Just what happened while ago, Sukyeon walked alone in the corridor when she heard some girls were talking about her Oppa.

“I prefer Jackson muuuucchh more than N... N, hish, he is not manly at all. I think he needs to go to hospital to check his hormone..” That girl said it then giggled.

But one of her friend replied, “Hey watch your mouth, I heard his sister is study in this University..”

“Yes, I am!” Sukyeon said it firmly as she made a move closer to them.

The girls’ faces were tensed and they got nervous.

“I am his younger sister.. Aaah, so are you one of Bigbyung’s fans? Well thank you so much for supporting them.. I hope you keep supporting them.. and I also hope you pay more attention to my brother, because then you will realize that what you say isn’t true.. AN-NYEONG..” Sukyeon left them in silent.

 

In the halfway she met Irene, who secretly watching her move to the girls.

“Well done, Madame..” She greeted Sukyeon as she offered a high five.

“I didn’t know you’re here, Unnie..” She said while high-f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter