Scary

The Starlight House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 51: Scary

 

Sukyeon’s heart was beating so fast to see the guys planning on seducing Mia.

Something surely happened after this.. Sukyeon said it in her head.

Then they started to dance, at first it was N who lured Mia, and the last was Ravi before the stage went dark.

It was dark for quite moments making Sukyeon’s heart beating faster. Youngji even asked, “What’s this? Is there any technical problem?”

But then something hit Sukyeon’s heart, there was heard a moan. Youngji even jumped off her seat, “OMG, what’s that?”

And when the light was , from the silhouette of red and white light, it could be seen that the guy was kissing the girl with passion while his hand holding the girl’s jaw to kiss her deeper.

What Sukyeon feared was coming true. Nooo, it’s not him... Sukyeon tried to convince herself that it was Ravi not Taekwoon.

But then there was a scene when the girl started to the guy’s shirt revealing the silhouette of his muscular body.

Sukyeon clenched her fist tried to hold her anger.

The guy turned the girl’s body and hugged her from the back. Slowly he kissed her neck and put the necklace on her. He was trailing down her body, kissing every inches of her arm down to the wrist.

Sukyeon closed her eyes, couldn’t take to see that scene while clenching her fist tighter.

And when the white silk was uncovered, Youngji muttered, “Oh My.. I thought it was..”

Slowly Sukyeon opened her eyes, and she saw him, her boyfriend, Jung Taekwoon, standing there claiming his victory. At that time, Sukyeon’s heart wanted to explode, she felt burning inside, until her body was shaking.

“Are you okay, Yeon ah?” Youngji worried to see Sukyeon like that.

Yoowoon, who sat next to Sukyeon also asked, “Did he tell you about this?”

Sukyeon was still in silent, she took a deep breath, and now her body went limp, like all of her energy was out, until she had no energy left to answer all of those questions, and slowly tears were falling to her cheeks.

Yoowoon tried to comfort her. “It’s okay, Yeon baby, it’s only an act..”

Yes, it is.. He planned this act.. to hurt me..

Looking her best friend was full of tears, Youngji asked, “Yeon ah, do you want to leave the hall? I’ll accompany you..”

“No..” Sukyeon directly replied. While wiping her tears, she firmly said, “I’ll stay till the end.. Who knows he’ll give me another surprise..”

 

-00-

 

The audiences were clapping and giving applause for the successful musical, BigByung fans even chanting for N and Hyuk. The casts and the staffs were holding hands, smiling to the audiences, and then bowing, showing their gratitude before going back to the backstage.

Sukyeon saw it with a cold hurtful gaze, meanwhile Taekwoon was there smiling like nothing was happened.

 

At the backstage, the boys were hugging each other. “Well done, everyone, thank you so much...” Taekwoon told the boys and the staffs.

“Thank you Minah ssi for helping me with this project..” Taekwoon personally thanked the female lead for her hardwork.

“It’s my pleasure to work with these handsome guys...” Minah was smiling so bright to the boys.

“We loved it too, Minah ssi...” Ravi added.

Then Ken was screaming while pulling Hyuk to his hug. “We found a new rising actor here, Han Sanghyuk!!!” The boys were also cheering at the background.

“That’s right! Sungjae ya, Hakyeon ah, you better beware.. After this, Hyuk will be offered more drama than yours...” Hwang Sejun, the CEO of Jellyfish ent said it, making the rest of the boys laughing. Then he walked closer to Taekwoon and shook his hand firmly. “Congratulation for this successful musical, Taekwoon..”

Taekwoon bowed and said, “Thank you so much, Hyung.. Thank you for your help in the making of this musical.. It won’t be as successfull as this, if you’re not helping me..”.

He moved to Ravi and said the same thing to him. “Well done, man!”

“Thanks, Hyung..” Ravi bowed.

Hwang Sajangnim nodded and patted Ravi’s back in proud.

“Congrats guuuyyss!!” The hyperactive Jackson was jumping from Hyuk to Hakyeon and to the rest of the boys, congratulating them.

“Congrats Hyungs...” The sweet Sungjae was also congratulating him.

“Your fans surely make a noise..” Bin told them while laughing and it also made the other to laugh.

Then the teachers were also coming to congratulate Taekwoon and Ravi, they told them that they enjoyed the musical.

And then, Ravi’s younger sister, Kim Jiwon who came by herself from the suburb of Seoul was running and hugging her oppa. “Oppaaaa....”

Ravi welcomed her hug and asked, “Yaaa Kim Jiwon, tell me, how’s my acting?”

“You’re... JJAAANG!!” She said it while making thumbs up, brightened up the mood.

And then, the only parents who came to watch the musical was Hyuk’s parents. Looking their parents were coming to the room, Hyuk was the one who came closer and hugged them one by one.

“Congratulation, son.. You’re the best!” Hyuk’s mom was giving him a hug, and followed by his dad.

Looking at how the Han’s family were showing love to each other made the boys smiled so bright. They all knew how hard Hyuk to convince his parents about his dream. The image of the runaway Hyuk came to the House making them chuckles.

Then they approached Hakyeon, “You did great too, son.. It’s such a waste your mom can’t be here..”

“Thank you Auntie.. It’s okay, She had called me before going on stage..” Hakyon was hugging Hyuk’s mom.

And they started to congratulate the boys one by one.

In the middle of all the congratulation he got, Taekwoon’s eyes couldn’t take off of the door. He was waiting for someone, someone who really meant to him.

And then the door was opened, revealing Yoowoon and Sewoon who ran and hugged him at the same time.

“Congratulation, Taek... It’s really great!!” Both of them were smiling so bright to Taekwoon. Taekwoon was smiling back, but he was a bit disappointed, he thought that it was Sukyeon, the one he was waiting.

Is she not coming? He asked in his head while looking at the floor, hiding his sadness.

But then, he looked at the feet of someone’s coming. When he looked up, he saw her, the one he was waiting for these times. He was really happy that Sukyeon was there supporting him, but then he looked at her eyes. It was red and puffy.

Yeon ah, are you crying?

She offered a hand shake, and Taekwoon was hesitating, suddenly he remembered what he did on the stage, his evil plan, and everything. He looked at Sukyeon’s eyes before taking her hand.

While looking at Taekwoon in the eyes, Sukyeon was shaking his hand firmly and saying, “Congratulation, Jung Taekwoon ssi.. You’re unbelievable..”

A tear was escape from her eye, at that time she loose her hand, turned around, and run away, leaving Taekwoon dumbfounded.

“Sukyeon ah!” When he wanted to catch her, Hakyeon blocked him.

“Did you tell her before???” Hakyeon asked in a high tone, but Taekwoon was so confused until he couldn’t answer his question. He repeated again, “You told me that you have told her about the scene.. ARE YOU LYING TO ME JUNG TAEKWOON??”

The situation was tensed, Hakyeon couldn’t even notice that people at the backstage were looking at him holding Taekwoon’s collar in angry.

Meanwhile Hyuk had run to catch Sukyeon.

“Noonaaa.” He succeed to grab Sukyeon’s arm and made her stop. “Did he tell you before? He told us that---“

“Hyuk ah, there’s press at the outside of the building.. I don’t want you to get into trouble..” Sukyeon was trying to lease his grab.

“Don’t worry about me! How about you, noona? Are you okay?” Hyuk worried over the crying Sukyeon.

While wiping her tears, she said, “I just need a little time to be with myself.. Just like before.. I’ll be alright, don’t worry..”

“Let me accompany you..”

“No Hyuk, I’m okay.. I’ll let you know where I’m going.. So for now, just go back, uhm?” Sukyeon begged.

And Hyuk gave up. “Don’t turn off your phone..”

Sukyeon nodded and then continue to walk outside.

After sending his noona, Hyuk was going back to the room, but in the middle of the corridor he met Taekwoon who was running to catch Sukyeon.

Hyuk was really angry so he blocked Taekwoon and threw him a punch.

BAAMMM!!!!!

Taekwoon was losing his balance and almost falling. There comes blood on the corner of his lip.

“You know I’ll do this if you hurt her, hyung!” Hyuk said it while sending a fierce gaze to Taekwoon.

“I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter