Weather Problems

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hae are you okay?"

I frowned at her expression and almost reached for her elbow when Yoo Ri stumbled back against the door and stared at Hae for a few seconds longer until she shot me a wobbly smile and bowed her head.

"I-I-I just realized that I'm running late for a meeting...at my company-I -I have to go,"

"But you just got here-"

"I'm sorry!" she smiled slightly and turned around to open the door before quickly leaving.

Huh that was so weird.

"What was up with her?" I turned toward Hae. "What's wrong are you okay?" I walked over and grabbed her by the top of her arms and rubbed her gently until she looked up into my eyes and shook her head. 

"I have to get going,"

"What?! No way! You just got here-"

Her phone buzzed in her back pocket and she leaned up on her tippy toes to kiss the side of my mouth before pulling me down for a longer kiss and I tried to hold on to her waist but she pulled back too quickly. "I'll call you later okay?"

I could still smell the fresh scent of her breath on my lips and I nodded even though all I wanted to do was make her stay. "Alright," I let out a deep breath. "I love you,"

"I love you too,"

I let her go and she waved at me just as I smiled back and watched her walk right out of that door. I knew where she was going but I chose to ignore it. 

 

Soo Hyuk's POV

"Okay let's take a break" the director yawns. 

I scoot my chair back from the table and get up as the others separate to different areas and one of the staff comes over to hand me a bottle of water.

"Thank you," I bow my head. She smiles at me and I make my way over to the trailer before I hear someone calling my name and I turn around to see Yuri coming my way with a bag in her hands that looks like take out.

"Soo Hyuk! I got food delivered from the company, do you want to go sit down and eat?"

"Um actually-"

"Come on we can just sit down over there at one of the picnic tables," she motions her head to the side. She lays her hand against my arm and tugs on my wrist and I really don't want to sit down and eat but I nod my head anyway.

She drags me all the way over to the bench and we sit down across from each other and before I can even say anything she pulls out a small take out box and passes it over to me with a smile. "I got you fried rice, I hope you like it, you've been working so hard lately,"

"Thank you. We're just reading the script though,"

"So how has your day been going so far? You look tired oppa,"

"I'm okay...um I couldn't really sleep last night and I had to wake up really early. I'm actually looking forward to going home when this is over," I chuckle.

Yuri pulls out a set of chopsticks for each of us and hands me one just as digs into her own bowl of noodles and the steam travels up to her face. "I'm not going to be doing much tonight if you're not busy then, we can hang out and keep each other company." She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear while twirling her noodles with the other hand and I smile but shake my head.

Yuri is a nice girl and all but this wouldn't be the first time she's tried to initiate a hang out between us and this wouldn't be the first time that I turned down her offer. I guess I can account it to the fact that I'm just simply not attracted to her but I know it's more than that- she's not Hae. Just thinking about Hae brings a smile to my face and I can't help it when my lips automatically tug upwards or that as soon as I get her in my head, I can't stop thinking about her.

As she keeps on talking to me about something that I can't remember, my thoughts continue to drift further and further away until I'm just nodding my head along with a smile at various intervals. I don't even know how long we continue talking but it isn't until I see a familar car pulling up along the side of the curb that I snap out of it and veer my head around Yuri so I can actually make sure I'm seeing this correctly.

Of course my thoughts are confirmed.

Hae steps out of her car, she's in casual clothes but she looks so nice and confused at the same time that I can't even find it in myself to wonder what took her so long. She looks my way and I swear my heart does this weird thing inside my chest and when I smile at her- I can feel my face light up- I can feel my cheekbones lift and her face only matches mine.

I stand up so quickly from the table that I accidentally knock over the small box of my food and I curse underneath my breath while Yuri looks up at me in shock. "Oppa what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Ah mianhae," I shake my head. "I'm sorry- I just saw someone and I wasn't paying attention," I scoop the contents back into the take out box and bow my head at Yuri even though I feel like such a klutz.

"Sorry about that, thank you for the food though. I'll pay you back okay?"

"Oh wait. You're leaving already? But it's only break-"

Hae is coming my way and she raises an eyebrow at Yuri from behind and I hope she's jealous. I don't know why but for some reason it feels good.

"I'm meeting someone," I say to Yuri.

Hae gets closer and Yuri turns around before her eyes widen and when she walks up to me with that small smile, I can't help but reach out towards her and pull her into my side; quickly leaning down to kiss . She makes this funny sound in the back of and I smile into the kiss before pulling back and her face is so red that she slaps my chest lightly and wipes with the back of her hand.

"Hello first would have been nice," she mummbles.

I shrug and look over to see Yuri just staring at us with this unreadable expression on her face before she gathers her things and looks over at me with a forced smile on her face. "I-I didn't know you were seeing someone Soo Hyuk,"

"Yeah," I nod. "I've been pretty quiet about it. This is Yoon Hae and Yoon Hae, this is Kwon Yuri," I introduce them.

Hae nods politely at her and Yuri purses her lips before nodding back at her and then waving at me with her fingers. "It was nice to meet you but um I think that I should go now. Nice meeting you," she says quietly before stalking off in the opposite direction of her trailer.

"That was so awkward," Hae coughed before looking up at me. "And were you having lunch with her?"

"I didn't eat though, why? Jealous?" I grin.

She rolls her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter