Hyung You're Crazy

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Young's POV

"Seriously?!" I groaned in frustration. 

Ricky turned around in Hae's arms and frowned as he looked up at her. "Why does Uncle look scary?"

The twins decided to stumble in at that time and bumped into one another as they peeked into the room and immediately turned wide eyed when I saw them and glared. 

"Why did you draw on his face?!"

"We didn't!" they frowned at the same time. 

"Liars! Don't you have anything better to do?"

Dong-Sun looked back at his brother and he shrugged before turning to face me. "In our defense, we would consider it as a proper welcome home. Don't you think so?"

"I thought you said you didn't do it?" Hae looked at them.

Dong-Yul cursed under his breath and I rolled my eyes before turning back to look at Jae. His face was covered in what looked like shaving cream and the other half of his face had what looked like sprkinles, where they could have got that from was my question. 

"Clean this up before he wakes up," I told them and knocked their foreheads while they whined. 

"Noona!"

 

Later On

"Ugh it's so cold outside, I don't want to go anywhere," Dong-Sun whined while pulling on a pair of sweats and walking around the room to look for a shirt in his bag. 

"You shouldn't have ate all of the food," Dong-Yul grumbled and sat up in the bed to glare at his older twin. 

"Me?! You were right there with me eating like you haven't seen food in months!"

"Yeah but only because you dragged me along with you, I wasn't even that hungry," Dong-Yul shrugged. 

Dong-Sun turned around with a frown on his face and slipped a black and white long-sleeved top over his head before pulling his arms through and scoffed. "Yeah sure okay,"

"I wasn't,"

"Whatever, do you have money? We should buy noona a present since we're going to be out there anyways,"

Dong-Yul threw the blankets off of himself and hopped out of bed, shuffling over to his backpack and pulling out his wallet and phone and checking to see how much was inside. 

"Sunnie?" he peeked over his shoulder. 

"Ew don't call me that, it sounds like a girls name. What is it?" he shuffled over to his brother's side and peeked over his shoulder. 

"Want to go half and half for the present?"

Dong-Sun smiled and ruffled the others head before letting out a loud laugh. "You should know by now that's the only way we shop. Do you even know what she wants?"

Both twins paused and looked at one another before Dong-Yul snapped his fingers. "Let's just ask Hae noona when we go with her. If anyone would know it would be her,"

"And her boyfriend," Dong-Sun smirked wiggling his eyebrows. Both boys cackled like little children and finished getting dressed, throwing on heavy coats, scarfs and hats to keep warm out in the cold and grabbed their things before heading downstairs. 

Since the weather was dropping considerably and only getting colder in Korea, it wasn't unusual to see ice along the windows or the fireplace burning wood in the livingroom. The smell of tea on the stove lingered in the kitchen and Young was huddled up in a thick jacket and sweats with a book sitting in her lap.

"Noona," Dong-Yul sang. "Will you please stop reading," the younger one sighed leaning over the back of the couch with a frown on his face.

A page was turned, her finger gliding along the side before stopping at the edge. "Will you stop being ugly?"

Dong-Sun snorted, coming to take over the other side and Dong-Yul flicked his noona's ear. "Yah I'm not ugly!"

Young twisted around in her spot on the couch and frowned at both of them while moving the book and setting it beside her. "Don't you guys have anything better to do than bother me?" 

"Actually," Dong-Sun said. "We're just waiting on Hae then we're gonna head out." 

"Yeah and I think your husbands are coming along too," Dong-Yul added in. 

"He's not my husband!" She frowned and twisted around to glare at her brothers.

Both boys bust out laughing and Young rolled her eyes as footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs until Hae walked in and waved at them. 

"Ready to go now?" 

"Please get them out of the house," Young grumbled. 

Hae raised her eyebrow at them but let it go as she grabbed her purse off the counter and slipped into her sneakers. "Alright then, we'll be back soon," 

Young hummed and threw her arm over the side while the twins got to their feet but not before kissing both sides of her cheek as she wrinkled her nose. 

"See you noona," 

"Are you by any chance meeting up with the guys?" She said to Hae and scratched behind her ear. 

"I don't know," Hae shrugged. "If they're not too busy I think Yonghwa said they were going to try to meet up with us," 

"Okay," Young simply nodded. 

"Why?" 

"No reason,"

She took one look at the twins who proceeded to pucker their lips and make kissing noises while she turned red and picked up her book to threaten them with it.

"Yah!"

"Okay okay, we're going now we don't need anyone dieing today," Hae mumbled and  pushed them out the door while sending a quick wave and shutting the door behind herself. 

 

A little while later after Hae had left, Ricky stumbled out of his room carefully to the sound of water running in the bathroom across the hall and held his teddy tightly to his chest while opening it slightly. Uncle Jae stood at the sink with a towel around his shoulders and was washing his face while grumbling to himself in the mirror. Ricky took one look at him then back at the mirror and back at his uncle before shrugging and walking off down the hall. 

The rest of the house was calmly silent much to his confusion, he expected to hear noise coming from the kitchen or people arguing, more specifically Dong-Yul and Dong-Sun hyung who were always being loud and annoying Hae. Once he got to the top of the stairs he kissed the top of Nemo's head and gently put him down to roll him down the stairs. When Nemo was safely down at the bottom, Ricky carefully used both hands to go down the stairs and after making it down, he picked his teddy bear back up and trailed into the living room. 

At first he didn't see anything until he heard someone shift on the couch and hesitantly he walked over, peeking his head out first to see Young noona sitting down and reading a book, different from the last time. 

"Noona," 

She looked up quickly and broke into a smile once she saw the little guy and padded the space beside her on the couch for him to join her. Ricky wasted no time and scrambled onto the couch, leaning against her side and looking up with wide eyes. 

"Why is it so quiet? Where is everyone?" 

"Hae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter