Not Much Time

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dong-Sun POV

I scrolled down the page until we found the specific one we were looking for and Dong-Yul pointed at the screen frantically as I swatted his hand out of the way. 

"Yah move out the way!" I frowned. 

"Sorry," he pulled his hand back and grabbed a hold of my shoulders as he looked on behind me. "I'm just glad we actually found it, and it looks like the same thing right?"

I turned my head to the side and looked at the figure on the screen for a few seconds before nodding and clicking on the link. 

"Yep it's the same one,"

As the page loaded and lead us to a different screen, the image popped up again and I scrolled down the page until I could see the price and both Dong-Yul and I cringed as I felt a heavy feeling settle in my chest. 

"Dong-Sun tell me that doesn't say what I think it does," Dong-Yul groaned. 

I looked over my shoulder at him and the look on my face must have said it all because he ran his hands down his face in agony while I frowned. "T-That's seriously too much,"

"How are we going to be able to afford something like that?"

Dong-Yul started to pace around the room in thought and I chewed on my bottom lip nervously before he stopped and turned to look at me with wide eyes. "I know what we can do!"

He walked back over to my side and I looked up at him hesitantly. "What?"

"Mom and dad," he smiled. "Think about it, they said they were going to wire money into our accounts when we left Hong Kong for school, we haven't even touched that money. Why don't we use that?"

Immediately I frowned and started to protest before he interrupted me and held up a finger. "And when they ask, we'll just tell them that something came up and we had to use the money,"

"Dong-Yul seven hundred dollars is too much,"I dropped my head in my hands.

The other twin frowned and stopped walking to tug on his brother's hands. "Please, we have to do this or else, think of how much trouble we're going to be in,"

I lifted my head up to peek between my fingers and glare at my brother. "We?! There is no we! Dong-Yul you broke it! Not me!"

"I didn't mean to! It was an accident!"

"I told you to put it down and you didn't listen to me and now look what happened!"

Dong-Yul looked down at his feet with a guilty expression and I rolled my eyes before pulling him closer and ruffling the top of his head. "Let's not fight, okay? What's done is done, let's just try to get a new one before Hae finds out,"

Dong-Yul nodded his head and wrapped his arms around me to give him a hug and I could only roll my eyes before sighing.

 

Young's POV  

"I'm sorry we have to meet under such bad circumstances," Dr. Ji Hae crossed her legs.

"I understand that both of you know by now that Kim Hyun Ki is awaiting for a hearing that could potentially set him free?"

Both of us nodded our heads and Dr. Ji Hae did as well before writing something down on a papaer in front of her. "I have also been keeping in contact with the local police department about this case," she flipped through a few papers before looking back up at both of us.

"I need to know the capacity of your mental states with so much information like that being given to you. You need to tell me if you're overwhelmed or frightened. Whatever it is that is bothering you, you have to let me know so I can help you in the best way possible,"

Hae nodded her head and I clenched my jaw while Dr. Ji Hae pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose.

"Sometimes," Hae started. "It is overwhelming and it's scary to think about what if and I try to tell myself that I shouldn't think that way but I guess now we have to huh? I don't want In Su and Hyun Ki to come back and hurt us, especially Young," she looked over at me but I stared straight ahead as she went on.

"I don't want to have to keep looking over my shoulder and feel paranoid about them getting out," she shook her head. "It's only going to be 10 times worse,"

Dr. Ji Hae nodded her head. "Of course. I understand that you may be feeling that way and it's totally understandable. What those two men did to you both emotionally and physically in Young's case, causes and leaves behind a huge amount of damage. But it's not permanent, only if you let it become permanent."

She looked over at me and my eyes flickered to the ground before she cleared and I looked back up again.

"You agree with that don't you Young?"

"Yes," I nodded my head.

"Things are going to become crazy and with his court date approaching, you cannot afford to not only let your guard down but you can't let this consume you. You know that, if there is a problem or a situation or your emotions get the best of you, you must take a step back and think clearly and if you can't do that then you can always come see me,"

"What if he tries to kill me?" I whispered.

Dr. Ji Hae raised an eyebrow and folded her hands in her lap. "We can't th-"

"We have to prepare for the worse. You don't know this guy, you don't know what he's capable of doing. He shot me for Christ's sake!"

Hae put a hand on my arm to calm me down and I shook my head before putting my head in my hands and sighing.

"He shot me, he's not going to stop until he tries to kill me,"

When I felt tears welling in my eyes, I tried to push them away by rubbing my eyes with the heel of my hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter