Pool Party

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we walk in, Yonghwa lets go of my hand much to my disappointment, but he then wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him.

"I don't want people staring at you," he said as he squeezed my side causing to giggle a little because I'm ticklish there, and he was jealous which I found to be so adorable on so many levels.

There were so many people there. I was slightly overwhelming. "Hey," Jonghyun came over to us. "You're here?" I asked stupidly.

"Yeah. It is an actor, actress and model party. Which all of us qualify for since we're actors," he said staring at me. "So does that mean Minhyuk is here with Young?" I asked looking around hopeful. "He just went to pick her up," Jungshin said coming over. "I bet the-" He stopped and looked at me before whistling. "Wow Hae you look incredible," he gawked. "Yah maknae," Yonghwa said as he brought me closer to him

"Sorry hyung but it's not everyday I see Hae in a dress. You could pass as a model," he said. I blushed immensely. "I-I... I'm going to see what kind of food they have," I said pointing at the large buffet table. "Okay," Yonghwa nodded before kissing me on the cheek.

I slowly walk over because it's so hard walking in heels. I reach over for some fingers, and some actors and models pass by, and I can't believe that I'm surrounded by the well-known actors and actresses. "Why hello there," someone comes over. I turn around and recognize him to be none other than Lee Jong Suk.

"Oh, my God! Y-You're Lee Jong Suk! I'm such a big fan!" I gushed as I set down the piece of food I had in my hands. He chuckled a little, and that is enough to send shivers down my spine. "Well, it's nice to know someone as beautiful as yourself is a fan. What's your name?" he asks as he reaches over to grab some food himself.

"Yoon Hae-iminda," I bow "Pretty name. So are you a model? I haven't seen you around, though,"

"Oh no no. I was invited by the host. My mother forced me to come," I sigh. Jong Suk raises an eyebrow. "You mean Soo Hyun invited you? Why would your mother force you to come?"

"Long story,"

"We have all night," he says.

"I have a -"

"Chief Yoon!" I knew all too well who that was. "Si Yeon-sshi?" I ask as I turn around to face him. His jaw drops when he sees me. "C-Chief Y-Yoon. W-Wow. I mean... you're so beautiful," he gawks just as equally as Jungshin. Maybe even more. He rakes his eyes up and down my figure causing me to be self-conscious of myself. I clear my throat as I fix my dress a little.

"Si Yeon you know her?" Jong Suk asked towards the younger male.

"Y-Yeah, she's my boss," he blushes. "Boss? Wait... you're the Chief that he wouldn't stop talking about? Wow... you are more beautiful in person," Jong Suk says.

"T-Thank you," causing me to blush even more. I can now die in peace. I am living every fan girls dreams. I look around and spot Lee Min Ho talking to Kim Woo Bin; Hyun Bin and Won Bin walk past and I feel like I'm slowly ascended to heaven.

"Well I see you're enjoying yourself," I didn't even need to look who it was. "Hyung!" Si Yeon gushed as he went over to him. "H-Hyung? Yah Si Yeon," I say frankly annoyed for no reason.

"Y-Yes? He is my hyung..." he says. 

"Aish... nothing. Carry on," I wave my hand at them as I turn back around to face the table. "Seems like you don't like Soo Hyuk..." Jung Suk raises an eyebrow.

"Long story,"

"Ahhh okay. I think I have a clue of what's going on here,"

"Do you?"

He simply shrugs as he winks at me. He walks away and joins Kim Woo Bin and Lee Min Ho. I was tempted to follow him when Soo Hyuk grabs my arm. "Can I have a moment? In private?" he whispers.

"No," I deadpanned. He chuckled as he stared at me seriously. He took a deep breath before pulling me along the edge of the pool. He takes me inside his house, and I can't lie that it's beautifully decorated. Though it is rather simply... it is nice.

We go inside a room, and it looks to be his office. "What did you want to talk to me about? Must be important if you had to drag me here," I say as I walk around looking around.

"Hae, look I don't know what your mother has told you, but she is ridiculous. I came here to get to know you on my own, not have your mom play match up," he sighed.

I laughed. I laughed hard. "You have to talk to my mother about it. Do you think I wanted any of this? Look Soo Hyuk you're an amazing guy. You're rich, you have talent, and you're really kind but... like I said I already have a boyfriend. I'm not saying this because I don't love Yonghwa because I strangely do, but if I would have met you before, I met Yonghwa. Before I left the U.S than... maybe just maybe I would have I liked you. But it's too late. There isn't any room for you," I said as I stared outside into the dark night. The city lights were beautiful; he really had an amazing view.

"But that's where you're wrong," I followed his reflection, and he was now towering over me staring at my reflection from the window.

"What do you mean?"

"I did meet you before you left. You were still in college. Do you really think I fell in love with you just recently? I've always had a one-sided love. I was in your mother's office because my mom was talking to her about business. I saw the various pictures on her desk and bookcase. I fell in love with you then, I fell in love now. I saw you from afar in college. Back then you were single but then you met that boyfriend, and I lost it... although you didn't even know me then. But when I heard you came to Korea I was so excited. I wanted to find you but again... I was already too late. You had met Yonghwa and before I knew you were dating him," he said as his voice broke. Shocked I turned around to face him.

I stared up at him because I didn't know that. Although it sounds creepy, I found that sweet. 

"Soo Hyuk, is that true?" I asked him. Though I was wearing heels, I was only at his chest. I had to tilt my head back to look up at him.

"Yes. Of course, why would I lie about something like that?" he stared into my eyes.

"I don't know. I just wasn't sure that's all..." He smiled a little and slowly brought his hand to my face. Gently he caressed my cheek with the tips of his fingers. "You don't know how long and how much I wanted to do that," he smiled as he continued. Though I shouldn't be letting him do this... I felt bad for the guy. Having a one-sided love thing for so many years is rough.

"But why me? What makes me so unique? What makes me so different?"

"You're talent. No matter what you go after what you want," he answered without thinking. "Can I hug you at least?" he asked. "I-I guess," I shrugged.

He didn't even hesitate as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his built frame. He had to bend over a little to hug me, but that wasn't stopping him. He hugged me tightly as I lightly patted his back making him bring me closer. I just hoped Yonghwa wasn't looking for me... this would end in disaster.

He pulled away and looked at me. He didn't say anything as he leaned dangerously close to me. Shocked, I tried bending away, but he pulled me close, arching my back. 

"S-Soo Hyuk," I said trying to pull away from him.

"Just... a small kiss please," he breathed. I could smell his minty fresh breath. 

"N-No, I can't," I said trying to push him further away. 

"Please,"

"No,"

He sighed and leaned in as I was struggling to get away and braced myself a little though I knew I could turn my head. Suddenly we have pried away from each other, and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter