Change of Plans

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young's POV

"Wake up!" I shouted and leaned down to slap Dong-Yul's as he frowned and tried to kick me off of his bed. 

"Noona," he turned the other way and tightened the blankets around him. "Get out of here," 

I frowned and shoved at the lump in the bed before shaking him forecefully. "Wake. Up. Now."

He shouted something into his pillow and whined but I just wrestled the pillow out from underneath his head before hitting him with it. "Dong-Yul!"

He tried to roll away from my hits, but his bed was only so big and soon he was rolling right off of the side and landing on the floor with a hard thud.

"Ouch!"

"Should have woke up the first time," I smirked and tossed the pillow back on the bed. 

He lifted himself up from the floor and poked his head out of the top of his blankets to glare at me with his hair stuck up in different directions and his face swollen from sleep. 

"What do you even want?" 

"I need you and Dong-Sun to do me a favor,"

He turned around and noticed that his twin wasn't in his own bed and that it was made up with all his things put away like he had gotten up at the same time as Young. 

"Do what?"

Dong-Yul rubbed his eyes and shuffled up to his feet while groaning and wrapping the blanket around his body. 

"Can you both run to the store and pick me up some stuff, I made a list but I have things that I need to take care of at home as well,"

"Seriously?"

"Yes seriously, please Dong-Yul," I pleaded. 

He walked out of the room first and I followed him as he made his way downstairs and threw himself down on the couch. "Why can't Hae do it?"

"She's not here, I think she went to work but I'm not sure. Please please," 

Dong-Yul looked over at me and sighed loudly before rolling his eyes, "Fine,"

I smiled widely and patted the top of his head. "Thanks, Dong-Sun was gone when I woke up but he said he'll be back shortly,"

I turned around and made my way into the kitchen while Dong-Yul pulled the blanket over his face and tried to catch a few more moments of sleep before his brother came back and disturbed him. 

 

Minhyuk's POV

"Um excuse me ahjumma?" I asked the elderly woman at the counter. 

She looked up from where she was writing something down on a piece of paper to smile warmly at me. 

"Yes, do you need help with something?"

"I just want to know how much it will be for these," I pointed to the bouquet of roses on the shelf. 

The woman came around the counter and walked over to where I was standing to squint up at them and patted my arm with a chuckle. "Bouquets are 21,990 won," she nodded.

I looked over the bouquet and smiled while grabbing two down. "Okay, I will take both of these please,"

The woman smiled and lead me back over to the counter where she rung up the bouquets and I pulled my wallet out to hand over the money. As I was pulling out two bills and handing it over to her, she shook her head and gave one back to me with a smile. 

"But I thought you said-" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Buy two get one free," she laughed while placing them in the bag. 

"Ah ahjumma you don't have to do that, I will gladly pay,"

"I know I know," she waved at me. "But I recognize you from my grandson's poster in his room, you are famous right?"

I blushed but nodded my head at the woman as she offered the bag to me. "You only need to pay for one then, my treat,"

I took the bag from the woman and bowed a full 90 degrees to her before grabbing one of the napkins from the holder she had on the counter and quickly scribbling down a message along with my signature followed by a heart. 

"Please give this to your grandson as my thanks," I grinned. 

She took the napkin in her hands and smiled, thin lips stretching to form lines on the side of and nodded at me. "I will do, have a good Valentines Day,"

I waved at the old woman before walking out of the store, the bell jingling above my head and continued down the crowded shopping distritc while glancing down at my watch. I was still doing good on time.

 

Hae's POV 

This was so stupid. I didn't even know why I had come here in the first place. 

I sat down in one of the lounge chairs inside the studio where Yonghwa was doing some vocal warm ups while the girl that played his love interest in the music video was sitting in a chair inside the sound booth. 

What was the point of her even being here anyway? She was just a video girl, did she really have to be everywhere Yonghwa was? Wasn't that slightly unnecessary?

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back in the chair while one of the producers gave a thumbs up to Yonghwa. 

I knew I didn't have any reason to be jealous, he had made that clear to me many times already and I knew he would never do anything to hurt me or our relationship but I just couldn't hold back the bitter feeling in the back of my throat. 

The girl was just so irritating the more I kept constantly having to see her. 

Yonghwa's voice cracked slightly as he switched over to the chorus and I almost broke into a chuckle if it wasn't for the girl already beating me to it and laughing at him while he blushed and cleared his throat. 

She even had the audicity to rub his arm. RUB HIS ARM! My slight smile quickly vanished and I refrained myself from stalking into the sound booth and knocking her off that chair. 

That would do me no good but get me kicked out. 

Probably even banned and embarass Yonghwa.

But I seriously didn't understand why I had to be here in the first place. Yonghwa had called me at the crack of dawn, ealier than I was used to and begged me to meet him at FNC because he wanted us to spend the day together and do something special for Valentines Day.

I wasn't big on celebrating today in part because I thought it was silly to celebrate such a little thing and because it was just Valentines Day, why on one specific day of the year did you have to be overly affectionate and intimate?

It made no se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter