Don't Think About It

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why do you say that?" Jae said confused. 

Hae lifted the whale up to show her brother and ran her finger across the bottom like it was the most obvious answer ever. 

"There's no lettering, when she gave it to me she had my initials etched into the bottom," 

Jae looked at the figure and had to admit that she was telling the truth, there was no writing scrawled at the bottom or any indication that there was ever anything written. It was just smooth clear glass.

"Huh, that's weird," he frowned.

Hae held it close to her chest and looked over Jae's shoulder as she spotted the twins looking the other way before their faces turned red.

"Yah!"

Dong-Yul froze while Dong-Sun proceeded to pull his brother towards the door just in case they needed to make a quick getaway but Jungshin just happened to get in the way and stand between them and the door.

"Jungshin hyung-" Dong-Sun hissed.

"Where are you guys going?" he frowned. "I thought-"

"Did you guys do something?"

Dong-Yul cringed at the sound of Hae's voice and Dong-Sun said his prayers quietly to himself before closing his eyes and sighing deeply.

'Please please please spare me. I didn't even break it, my stupid brother did! Ugh why do I always drag myself in these situations?! I wish I wasn't a twin!....No I take that back, I love Dong-Yul, please don't take him away from me God, he's just really stupid aish he's so-'

"Yah thing one and thing two!" Hae shouted breaking Dong-Sun out of his thoughts.

The twins turned around in slow motion and Dong-Yul looked down at his feet while Dong-Sun bit his bottom lip and avoided eye contact. All the other guys had made their way upstairs to check on Young but Jungshin who was looking very confused between everyone and Jae who was looking at his sister.

They should have left when they had the chance.

Dong-Sun swallowed loudly and side eyed his brother who looked at him before sighing.

"Noona when we were play-"

"I'm so sorry!" Dong-Yul sobbed as he burst out in tears.

Dong-Sun stared at his brother in shock while Jae and Junghsin's eyes both widened at the younger.

"I didn't mean to. I really didn't mean to, I swear. We were bored and Dong-Sun wanted to play a game but I wasn't listening and I just wanted to look at your animal and he told me to put it away but I didn't and I accidentally broke it!"

He had started crying uncontrollably, tears rolling down his cheeks and trying to catch his breath at the same time causing his chest to heave up and down, while Dong-Sun began to rub his brothers arm to calm him down.

"I was so scared and we actually managed to find one exactly like that and I hoped that you wouldn't notice but I didn't mean to break it and I'm so sorry and Dong-Dong-Sun didn't do anything wrong,"

Hae sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose in exasperation. She was upset, there was no doubt about it, that crystal whale meant everything to her. That was the one she treasured most from her grandmother and it hurt to know that Dong-Yul had broke it but he had apologized and it wasn't like he did it on purpose, people make mistakes and at least he tried to get another one for her.

"Why didn't you tell me when you very first broke it?"

Dong-Yul sniffled and wiped his eyes while shrugging. 

"I don't know," he said softly. "I was scared that you were going to be beat me up or hate me,"

Jungshin snorted and Hae shot him a deadly glare causing him to squeak and look down at the floor, he didn't need to be slapped upside the head today. 

"He didn't break the entire thing, just the tail," Dong-Sun said.

Dong-Yul looked over at his brother, confused for a moment until he suddenly realized that he hadn't completely shattered it to pieces but just broke the end of it. 

"What?"

"It was just the tail, when he dropped it and broke it, only the tail came off," Dong-Sun said again. 

"And we have it in our room,"

"Maybe we can get the tail fixed, put back on it somehow," Jae suggested. 

He turned to his sister who looked nothing but skeptical and then back at Dong-Yul who looked so upset and distraught that he didn't want him to feel sorry anymore. 

"I know someone," he said. 

"You do?" Hae said. "Who?"

Jae bit his bottom lip and thought hard before saying the first thing that came to mind. "A friend from the station. She knows someone that repairs broken stuff all the time, he could do it,"

She looked him over with her eyes and he stared back while offering a slight smile, part of her didn't want to believe her brother but another part thought that he actually might know someone. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," he nodded quickly. "Positive, just give it to me and i'll take it over tomorrow,"

She sighed out of her nose noisily and nodded. "Okay fine, but you better be telling the truth,"

She opened to say something else but Dong-Sun spoke up while pulling his brother close. "We should check on Young noona,"

 

Young's POV

A knock sounded at my door and I gripped my thighs hard while Minhyuk rubbed circles on my back and said comforting words in my ear. He looked back at the door and turned to face me while kissing the edge of my ear.

"Do you want me to tell them to go away? I can-"

"No," I shook my head. "It's okay, you can let them come in,"

"But Young, maybe it's better if you-"

"Please," I interrupted him. I turned to face him and when he saw the look in my eyes, he bit his lip and sighed. "They're just trying to help. Please let them come in,"

"Okay," he nodded. He kissed my lips and moved off of the bed as he opened the door to my room and quietly, all of the guys shuffled in while Jonghyun made his way over the fastest.

"Young," he said hesitantly.

Jonghyun kneeled down by my feet while all the other guys came over and gave me comforting smiles. His hands grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter