For You

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young's POV

At night everything quiets down

Thinking of somebody

(Our time our time our time, it goes by)

Just the ticking of the clock breaks silence

(breaks silence)

Pushing me away

(Our time our time our time, it goes by)

While you can get rest well, I think somebody

Just with my songs to be happy me, oh

Hey listen to my heart song

Can you hear me? This song for you

Hey listen to my heart song every time

I smiled widely as Jonghyun began singing into the mic once his part came on and Yonghwa played his guitar while stealing glances at Hae. Jonghyun's voice was smooth and soft, carrying the words as he strummed his guitar and moved out from behind his spot to walk over to us.

Pens and paper wait for quiet nights (quiet nights)

Til I come back again

(Come again come again come again for quiet night)

He played in front of Hae and sang to her as she blushed and swayed her body lightly to the music. Then he moved over some and sang to me while smiling brightly. When he was about to walk off again, he touched my chin then smoothly slid back in with s, neither Yonghwa or Minhyuk amused.

While you have a good night I think somebody

Every night again waiting for this song oh

Hey listen to my heart song

Can you hear me? this song for you

Hey listen to my heart song everytime

Minhyuk beat on his drums and pouted at me when he finally got my attention but I only rolled my eyes and winked at him as he blushed and went on to play harder.

Listen to my love song

Can you feel me? This song for you

Hey listen to my love song. It's my heart

I will make you smile more

Can you hear me? My song for you

I will make you smile more every time

Listen to my love song

Can you feel me? This song for you

Hey listen to my love song. It's my heart

Jungshin moved around in place and bobbed his head from side to side as the other members of F.T. Island and N.Flying cheered them on and Jaejin conspicously slid down to sit on the floor by my feet while Yongwha smiled directly at Hae, his eyes never leaving her as I chuckled. 

I will make you smile more

Can you hear me? My song for you

Hey I will make you

I will make you

I will make you smile more

When the song came to an end, everyone cheered and clapped, the boys smiling bashfully before bowing to us and taking their instruments off. Minhyuk immediately put his drum sticks down and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand before getting up and walking over to me. Jaejin scooted over some and I grabbed Minhyuk's hand when he got closer and pressed a kiss to the side of my head. 

"Did you like it?" he breathed against my skin. 

When he pulled back, I nodded my head and he smiled, his eyes turning into slits as he pulled me up to my feet, only to sit down in my spot and have me sit down in his lap.

I tried to slide off his lap some in partial embarassment from where we were at, but he only tightened his arms around my waist while laying his chin on my shoulder.

"Stop fidgeting,"

"Yeah but this is kind of-" I blushed slightly and grabbed a hold of his hands while he looked at me.

"Kind of what?"

"Too much," I said quietly.

Minhyuk giggled and rubbed his cheek against mine, causing me to turn even more red as I made a noise in the back of my throat.

"You're so cute, I can't with you Young," he said and turned his head to press a kiss to the side of my neck.

Hae made a gagging noise and I turned to face her only to be shocked when everyone's eyes were on Minhyuk and I. Whatever I was going to say got stuck in my throat and I yelped before twisting around in Minhyuk's arms and hiding my face in his neck.

His laugh vibrated through his chest and made my face heat up more when I felt the vibrations against my face and squirmed slightly when he pinched my side.

"Isn't my jagiya the cutest?"

A collective sigh and groans around the room could be heard with a few people laughing until I frowned and tightened my arms around his neck. "Stop it," I whined.

"She is the cutest," Jonghyun sighed wistfully.

"Definitely," Jaejin nodded in agreement.

"I just want to hug her myself," Jungshin smiled bashfully and prcoeeded to stroll his way over until Minhyuk tightened his arms and frowned at the maknae.

"Yah!"

"All three of you stop!"

"And Jaehyun get that smirk off of your face, same for you Seunghyub!"

The room erupted into a fit of laughter again and I pulled my face away from his neck as Hae shook her head and wagged her finger at me. "This is a new low of greasiness for both of you,"

"Like I think Minhyuk gave me diabetes," she shuddered.

"Well I-"

I clamped a hand over Minhyuk's mouth to keep him from saying anything else and frowned at her. "If I could I would rather sit on the floor,"

"Yeobo!" he gasped and pulled my hand away from his mouth in shock.

"You can sit here if you like," Seunghyub patted the space beside him with a grin.

Jonghoon leaned over and pinched the dark haired boy's ear before he was shrieking and slapping his hyung's hand away to let him go.

"Yah yah yah! Okay I'm sorry!"

Jonghoon pulled his hand away with a smirk and stood up while giving everyone in the room a look and tucking his hands in the pocket of his pants. "Actually we have a surprise for you guys too,"

"We do?" Jaejin widened his eyes.

Hongki glared at him and Seunghyun only rolled his eyes with a sigh before nodding his head. "Yes we do Jae....remember?"

I looked over at him and he seemed to be confused for a full minute and even scratched the top of his head before Minhwan pinched the bridge of his nose and stood up with a loud exhale.

"For crying out loud! The song!"

"What song?" Hae raised her eyebrow.

Jaejin seemed to catch on by that point and smiked widely before jumping to his feet as well and snapping his fingers. "Oh yeah that's right!"

The guys shuffled over to the instruments that were left by CNBlue with Seunghyun and Jaejin grabbing the guitars while Minhwan made his place behind the drum set and Hongki grabbed a hold of the mic.

"For the second time...what song?" Hae raised her hand in the air.

Jonghoon put the guitar strap around his neck and tuned the instrument slightly before winking at Hae. "A special never heard before song by yours truly,"

Yonghwa frowned and looked between Hae and Jonghoon before stepping right in front of Hae causing her to frown and slap his bottom. "Yah what are you standing in the way for?! I can't see anything!"

"Jonghoon is giving you the look," Yonghwa grumbled.

"The what?"

Jungshin sighed and pulled one of his long legs back before kicking Younghwa hard in the side of his leg causing him to shriek and fall over dramatically on the floor while everyone started laughing except for Hae who was biting her bottom lip to hold it back and patting Yonghwa.

"Yah maknae!"

Jungshin shrugged and Hongki thanked the giant before the band began playing their song.

"I think he broke my leg Hae-ah," Younghwa whined and pushed his face into her hand that was his cheek.

Hae only rolled her eyes and focused on F.T. Island as everyone turned their attention to them.

  

As soon as Minhwan started beating on the drums, Seughyun and Jaejin picked up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter