Everything

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Young's POV

"Stop!" I said trying to run after Minhyuk. 

He turned around the corner quickly and I sighed while reaching forward to grab his wrist, only to have him yank it roughly out of my grasp. "Minhyuk!"

"What?" he whirled around on the heel of his feet and I stopped in front of him, my arms falling limp at my side at the tone of his voice. 

"Why are you mad?" I asked him disbelief. "Because of Jonghyun? It was only a favor JUST a favor,"

He rolled his eyes at me and I refrained from rolling mine right back even though I could feel my irritation growing. "It's not just that Young,"

"Then what is it?!" I snapped. "How do you expect for me to explain myself when you're walking away like a child?!"

He flinched at my words and crossed his arms over his chest while looking down at me. "If I'm such a child then why are you with me?"

I looked up at him in shock, my eyes widening and my heart crashing against my chest as I tried to gather what he said. Minhyuk, finally realizing what he said, instantly dropped his arms and walked closer towards me with a guilty look on his face. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Young, I didn-"

"Save it," I interrupted him and shook my head. "'Why am I with you then Minhyuk?"

"I didn't mean it that way, you know that's not what I meant to say," he pleaded and tried to grab my arms but I pushed his hands off of me.

"Then why would you say something like that then? Huh?!" I said. 

He looked hurt but I turned around in the other direction and walked off quickly toward the stairs at the end of the hall. Tears stung the back of my eyes but I clenched my hands into fists, my nails digging into the skin to keep myself from crying. This was not how this was supposed to go at all. 

When I flung the door open, I could hear Minhyuk shouting, and that only made me walk faster. 

"Young!"

I knew he wasn't going to give up so I wasn't surprised when I heard his footsteeps behind me, but when he caught up to me and grabbed a hold of my arm to turn me around, I glared at him. 

"Leave me alone." 

"No, look I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he apologized and let my arm go to wrap his arms around my waist. "Please, I'm sorry, Young. Please," he said and I could tell that his voice was shaking.

"Let me go," I said and pushed him away as he tried to grab onto my hands but I pushed him away again as he sighed.

"I hate you," I mumbled and used the heel of my hand to hold the tears back in my eyes. He stepped closer hesitantly and wound his arms loosely arounnd my waist as his face curled into my neck. His breath was warm against my skin and part of me wanted to push him away and the other, hold him closer. I did neither though.

When he looked up at me, his eyes were red and there were water tracks along his face and I shook my head even when he grabbed my chin to look at him. 

"I'm sorry okay? God I'm sorry. I didn't mean that okay? I would never question our relationship or anything like that," he sniffled and I felt my heart clench when his tears still didn't stop. 

"I was just upset and then I let my anger get the best of me and I didn't even listen to you and I know you wouldn't do something like that because it's Jonghyun. And I shouldn't have snapped or said anything but I'm sorry," he cried. 

"I'm so sorry and I just didn't mean it and I don't want you to leave me. Please, please Young," 

He had started crying even harder and ducked his head down onto my shoulder so I wouldn't see and I brought my hands up hesitantly to the side of his head while he let it out. I felt water hit my neck and realized that I was still crying, so with my left hand I wiped my tears away while trying to calm him down and shush him.

"I-I didn't mean it," he stuttered.

"I know," I nodded my head. I sniffled and he looked up at me, his face wet and his bottom lip trembling as he caught his breath.

"Please don't leave me, don't break up with me,"

"I won't,"

"And I'm not jealous anymore or mad. Not at you, but at myself,"

He blinked, tears coating his eyelashes and he looked so beautiful and hurt at the same time that I couldn't help but to wipe my eyes and lean forward to kiss him. He was shocked, it was apparent when he didn't respond right  away but after a second he kissed me back with just as much fevor, and I could taste the salt on his lips and the warmth of his breath, the feeling that I never wanted to lose and gripped the back of his neck as he pressed his lips onto mine harder.

When I pulled away, he his lips and wiped his eyes with the heel of his hand and I leaned forward again to kiss them away while he breathed heavily and I could almost feel his fingers leaving marks at how tight he was gripping my waist.

"Don't cry anymore, I'm sorry," I breathed against his skin. 

"I'm sorry too," he murmured and brought his hand up to wipe my cheek with his thumb. 

I sighed against his touch and he kissed my forehead, his skin tingling against mine and laid his forehead on mine while he took a deep breath. 

I don't know how long we stood there, breathing the same air that the other exhaled. It was a long stretch of silence as we stood against the rail until anyone said anything. I thought he might have fallen asleep from crying so much and wore himself out because his breathing had evened out, but when I tried to loosen his hold so I could look at him, he tensed and immmediately curled his arms around me before I could stop him. 

"Minhyuk,"

He looked down and I loosened his arms around me, until he reluctantly let go and I held his hands between mine. "Listen to me really quick,"

His eyebrows furrowed, causing a crease to form between his eyes and I smoothed it out when he tried to talk. 

"I do-"

"No," I brought a finger to his lips. "Just listen okay?"

I knew he was worried and I knew he probably thought I was going to bring up something about that again but I only intertwined our fingers before speaking. 

"Hyun Ki is going to get out of jail, he had a hearing coming up and I know for a fact, I know he's going to get out. I didn't want to tell you at first because I was worried and scared but I knew I needed to tell you eventually. I don't want him to kill me or to hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter