Night Out

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Hae's POV

I looked at the picture baffled. Why did he send me this picture? Why did he have to do this to me when I was doing just fine? I don't have a reason to feel guilty because I moved on...

"What is it?" I heard Yonghwa ask as he came over to be behind me and placed his hands on my hips as he looked over my shoulder to see the picture.

I heard him some air in and with his right hand he reached over and took the picture out of my hand. He stared at the picture and then turned it around to the backside and quickly read the message that In Su left. I stared at him as he eyes moved as he read. I thought that was the cutest thing ever but I knew this wasn't the time for that.

He looked up at me with an emotionless face. "Why did he send you this?" he asked. I could hear the seriousness in his voice and it actually seemed a little scary because he was always so happy and cheerful.

I looked over to Young and Minhyuk was having a fit because Young had received Hyun Ki's old swimming jersey for A&M. I sighed because it was just so frustrating.

Did those idiots do this to us, in the hope of straining our relationship with Yonghwa and Minhyuk?

I was thinking of all the different possibilities when the door bell rang. I looked at Young and she shrugged. "I swear if its them..." started Yonghwa but I placed my hand on his arm.

"Hyun Ki is in jail remember? And I don't know about In Su but I don't think he's stupid enough to come here," I sighed as I went to check the monitor for who it was.

I pressed the button and saw it was a delivery guy. "Who delivers this late?" I heard Young as she looked at the monitor as well. "I don't know," I opened the gate and went outside.

"Package for Yoon Hae," he said. "Ne," I answered blankly as I signed for the package.

He handed me a medium sized box and a large gift basket wrapped in plastic with a really over-sized bow on it. He bowed before he went out and closed the gate behind him. I held the items wondering who it was.

As I walked up the steps, Yonghwa was outside watching me and grabbed the basket out of hands. "Here let me help you,"

We walked back into the house and as I closed door I heard Young gasp. "Woah... who sent you this!" she chimed as she glanced at the basket. I shrugged. "I don't know,"

I set the box on the counter and went over to the basket. Jonghyun and Jungshin came downstairs followed by Jae and the twins. "Whats with all the noise? Aren't you guys going to sleep? It's like 1 in the morning!" whined Dong-Sun.

"It's actually 10:30. Remember everyone left early because they were going to be with family," said Jae as he came over to the basket as well. Dong-Sun groaned but then lightened up when he too saw the packages. "Ohh what is this?" asked Dong-Yul instead.

I swear I'm never going to get used to this.

I carefully undid the bow and got rid of the plastic. I went through to find expensive chocolate, various food items, and a few other girly things. I then found a card wedged between a white rose and a perfume set.

To Cheif Hae:

I hope you like your present! I didn't know what to get you, so I just got what reminded me of you! Hopefully you don't mind too much! Enjoy the food and the perfume set! I thought the perfume would be good because it really did remind me of you. Beautiful, elegant and smart. Cheif Yoon Hae is all that and I hope we can continue to have lunch together because it really makes me happy inside. 

But anyways... I feel like I'm rambling. I just want to know if you in some ways feel the same way? You don't have to answer me now. I'll wait for your answer. Until then,

With much love and Care Im Si Yeon

I was really embarrassed as I read the letter. I didn't want Yonghwa or my brother to read, but it was already too late. Jae snatched the letter out of my hands and started reading it out loud.

"Beautiful, elegant and smart? Who is this guy?" he said as he continued reading it. Yonghwa glancing at me with a frown. I wanted to sink into a deep deep hole.

Im Si Yeon! You're good as dead!

Jae finished reading it and everyone had their eyes on me. "Who's Im Si Yeon?" asked Jae looking at me. I knew he was going into big brother mode.

I sighed. I really didn't know how to reply. "Wait wait... before you guys start questioning Hae, lets see what's in that box," said Young at the forgotten box.

"Okay,"

I went over and ripped wrapping paper off it before pulled the top of it off. It revealed a beautiful dress.

The upper half of the dress was white with a long V neck. The shoulders were puffed out and the lower half was black and on the left side had a slit for the leg to show. At the waist was looked like a flower with black beads.

Young gasped as how beautiful the dress was. "Wow. He went full out," said Young as she stared at the dress. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I heard one of the twins whistle. "Who ever that is has some style and taste. I wonder how much that cost?"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yonghwa looking more and more furious than ever. "Who is this Si Yeon?" he asked through clenched teeth.

I felt a lump in my throat. How could I tell them that it was a co-worker? I looked towards Young and she shrugged.

I sighed in frustration. "He's uh... a co-worker of mine," I finally said.

All heads snapped towards me. "What?" I heard Jungshin say as he inspected the food in the basket. "A c-co-worker," Jonghyun stated as he eyed the beautiful gown.

"Y-yeah,"

"Well he has some guts," started Dong-Yul. "Because now he's in for it," finished Dong-Sun

"Does he know you have a boyfriend?" asked Jae. I simply shook my head no. "Why not?" I heard Yonghwa say as though disappointed.

"Because I don't mix personal life with work life. Those are separate things. And I don't see Si Yeon-sshi the same way. He's handsome, very smart, and professional, but I can't be with a co-worker. How will that reflect on me? Plus you already won my heart," I smiled weakly towards Yonghwa. Causing the twins to gag. "Get a room,"

I laughed. "Plus he's like 27 so even if he's all qualified, he's too old for Hae and I, being the wonderful Unni that I am. Would never approve of such relationship," Young butted in.

"Wait a minute," Jonghyun said. "Is he that guy that you talked about before when you said that at least Yonghwa wasn't 27 like someone," Jonghyun pointed out.

Young's eyes said it all. There was no need for an answer. "Wow... Now I really want to see who this guy is," Jae remarked. I placed the dress back into the box.

There is no way that I'm accepting this dress.

"I need to return the dress when I go back to work," I said. "But lets keep the food though because maybe he put that chocolate that I liked last time," Young said as she dug deeper into the basket. I looked at her. "Really Unni?" She shrugged. "The guy has good taste,"

"Uhhh guys," Jungshin said as he looked up from his phone. "What?" we all said in unison making us look at each other before breaking out into smiles.

"You said that his name is Im Si Yeon right?" asked Jungshin. "Uh Yeah," I answered confused.

"Is this him?" he asked turning his phone around to show the picture. We all crowded around the phone and looked at it.

I gasped. "Oh my that is him! But how?" I asked looking towards Jungshin. "The name seemed familiar and so I searched it to make sure. Turns out that his from a wealthy family and was or still is a model," he explained.

"Im Si Yeon? A Model? From a wealthy family? What the heck?" I asked dumbfounded. "Damn... that's like hitting the jackpot right there," remarked Dong-Sun.

"YAH!" Young yelled at her brother while slapping his arm.

"No harm done," I wanted to cry ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter