Presents!

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't know what to do or say. I was in shock. "D-Did you guys follow me?" I asked stupidly.

"Well duh,"

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "So... are you really going to buy Noona a..." trailed off Dong-Yul. "A ring?" finished Dong-Sun.

"Uhh... well... yeah,"

The twins just gave him disgusted looks. "Seriously man? Don't you know that Noona is still in the state of shock of what happened with her ex? And you want to buy a ring for her? Don't you think this is a bit too quick?"

"Plus I don't think Noona is in anyway ready to commit to you or anyone for that case. Okay well maybe Hae but thats different,"

In just two sentences they crushed me. How could they just say something like that? I wanted to surprise Young. If she really wasn't ready she would tell me.

Then again it took a while for me to convince her to date me... I sighed as I realized how right they were.

"Are you sure?" I dared ask.

They looked at me as if I had gone crazy. "Yes," "We're sure," finished off the other.

Man they really were twins. It was creepy but cool how they could finish off the others thoughts.

I sighed again as I raked my fingers through my hair. "Aisssshhh," I said as I looked around the store to see what I could actually get Young now. I really wanted to get that ring for Young, but now I didn't know because of the twins.

"Hyung... if you really want to get Noona something, then get her a bracelet and a necklace. She'll probably like that," inquired Dong-Yul as he too was looking around the store.

 

Helping out their hyung was the last thing that the twins wanted to do. They were just curious about what he was up to therefore they followed him, but now they somehow regretted it. It was rather distubing but now they kind of felt guilty because Minhyuk now looked really bummed out.

In the end Minhyuk still somehow got the ring and said it was for save keeping, because he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to find it later. He also got a necklace and a bracelet with their help.

"See hyung it wasn't that hard," said Dong-Sun as he patted Minhyuk on the back. "I guess," he said as he looked down. 

They laughed at their hyung as they past him to go back to the cafe that the rest would probably still be at.

As they walked along Dong-Yul chimed "Yah... do you think we should get a real present for Noona?"

"Wae?" Dong-Sun asked as he looked down at the younger twin. "I don't know. I think she would like something more than what we bought back at the grocery store," he shrugged.

"Whatever come on," the older twin instructed as they walked into the cafe to find all of them sitting around laughing and goofing off. Dong-Sun sat on the other side of Hae and Dong-Yul couldn't miss the glare that Yonghwa sent towards his older brother. Dong-Yul knew that Yonghwa was very jealous, in fact he smirked and sat across from Hae between Jungshin and Jonghyun.

"Where's Minhyuk?" asked Jonghyun. "He left us," said Dong-Sun shrugging. "Where to?"

"I don't know," answered Dong-Yul this time as he looked towards Hae. Dong-Sun had already placed a hand on her thigh making her face a bright red while Yonghwa was oblivious to the situation.

He could see how Hae was trying so hard to pry his hands off her, but to no avail causing Dong-Yul to chuckle. "What's so funny?" questioned Jungshin.

"Nothing," he cleared his throat and looked at his twin who was smirking.

Yonghwa saw Hae fidgeting in her seat. "What's wrong?" he asked as he looked at her. "N-Nothing," she said pushing Dong-Sun away before Yonghwa could see.

Dong-Sun huffed while Dong-Yul chuckled at them. Jonghyun and Jungshin looked very much confused at the situation.

 

Young's POV

After convincing Jae to tag along with us, we had arrived to the pancake place I told Ricky about.

"Woah this all smells so good Noona!" he said as I lifted him into the seat with a booster.

I sat next to him while Jae sat across from us. "Why did you ask me to tag along?" he looking at me suspiciously. "Can't I ask my best friends brother out for some breakfast?"

He smiled brightly at me. "I knew it!"

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "I knew you had a crush on me!" he said so brightly that he could probably light up a whole city. "You're crazy!" I semi-yelled at him. "I would never! You are my dongsang brother. And a lot older than me no way! Plus I have a boyfriend now!" I said quickly at him as I felt my face growing hot from his sudden outburst.

Sometimes could be just too much and jump to conclusions so fast that one could not catch on until it was already too late.

I looked at him and he burst out laughing. He tried to contain the majority of it because his face was turning different shades of red. "I was kidding Young-ah. I know all that,"

I sighed a little and looked down at Ricky who only looked at me with a confused expression. I patted his head as the waitress came over with menus.

"Hello I'm Chae and I'll be taking your order. What would you like to drink?" she asked with a smile as she looked at us. "Orange juice for him and I'll take a coffee," I said

She nodded before turning her attention towards Jae. "Hmm.. coffee as well,"

"Alright I'll be back!" she beamed before turning around to get our drinks. We quickly choose what we wanted. "Chocolate Pancakes Noona," Ricky beamed. I smiled at the little guy before choosing what pancakes I wanted. It has been a while since I last ate some pancakes. Mostly because Hae doesn't eat breakfast in the morning and that was so unhealthy but there was nothing I could do, for the time being that is.

The waitress came back with our drinks and placed them down in front of us. "Are you ready to order?" she asked as she looked at us. "Ne. Young?" answered Jae as he looked at me.

"Yeah. Uhhh... a kids plate please. He wants chocolate pancakes, bacon and sunny-side up eggs. I'll have the plate with chocolate pancakes," I said as I looked at the menu to be sure.

"Okay how do you want your eggs?" she asked me as she quickly scribbled the order down. "Scambled,"

"What other sides would you like?" that really got me thinking. "Sausage and hash browns," I said. She nodded before turning towards Jae.

"I'll have the blueberry Pancake stack. And I want regular french toast as well with scambled eggs and sausage patties," he said as he closed his menu. I gawked at him on how much he could eat.

The waitress jotted everything down before she picked up our menus and said she would be back with our orders.

"Yah! Don't you think that's a little too much?!" I hissed at him. "Ani," he looked at me blankly before taking a sip from his coffee. I rolled my eyes as I checked my phone to see if anyone has texted me back. But much to my disappointment no one. Not even Hae.

What is that girl doing not texting me!?

I sighed before placing my phone on the table. "What's wrong?" asked Jae looking at me. "Nothing. No one even bothered texting me," I puffed out earning a chuckle from him. Which in turn earned him a glare from me.

"Don't worry so much about it. Their probably just having fun without you," he laughed harder which really made me glare at him.

I wonder how Hae put up with having an older brother and sister. I don't think I would have lasted long. But that only explains why she's the way she is...

I shook my head amused. "Hee Young-ssi?" I heard my name being called which made me jump. I still have some weird feeling that Hong Ki might be following me, but when I looked up I was surprised to find someone else. Someone who I would less expect to met in person out.

"C-Chanyeol-sshi," I stutter out as I catch a glimpse of D.O and Baekhyun behind him. "It is you! I know we barely met but I remembered you! Urm... where is Hae-ah?" he asked as he looked at me than at Ricky and Jae.

"Who are you?" asked Jae now turning on 'overly-proctective-older-brother-mode'. "Annyounghaseyo. I'm Park Chanyeol. I'm a uhh friend of Hae's," he said smiling awkwardly.

"A friend?" asked Jae raising an eyebrow. "Ne," beamed D.O from behind which causing my insides to turn. Gosh he is so handsome!

"Umm.. they're idols Jae-oppa," I said quickly. "Oppa?" asked Chanyeol looking between Jae and I. "Ne. This is Hae's older brother," I said.

Chanyeol's eyes widened so much that they could actually compete with those of D.O's. "Yoon Jae Sun-iminda," Jae slighty bowed. Chanyeol bowed deeply before nervous going on.

"Umm... I was wondering..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Wondering?" I prompted him to continued. "What's Hae-ah's shoe size?"

I looked at him weird before answering. "Depends,"

"How so?" asked Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter