Confession

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae's POV

I couldn't stop laughing when I witnessed Jonghyun stumble towards a group of girls and fall on the lap of one. Her reaction was priceless. She pushed him right off her and stood up and walked away with her friends who only looked at Jonghyun for a split second before following after their friend.

"We should go help him," said Yonghwa as he went over to help his friend. "You should really stop drinking," said Yonghwa as he brought Jonghyun over to where we were seated.

Hyun came up to check on the customers and he noticed me and smiled before coming over. "Hey Hae Jin I'm serving some drinks down at the bar. Care to help me out?" he asked me. "Help you out? I'm going to get paid?" I asked.

At that mention of going down Young and Minhyuk came over with Jungshin. "Why would she help you out?" asked Young. "I mean... Hae Jin was the best female bartender in college,"  pointed out Hyun. I blushed at the mention of that. "Best female bartender?" asked Yonghwa raising an eyebrow. I rubbed the back of my neck. "Uhh... I never mentioned that? I worked part-time at a bar in college and I learned a lot from sunbae and a few other bartenders,"

"She was the best. She was such a faster learner. She learned a lot skills that took my months to perfect. And Hae Jin here managed to masters all that in just a month!" he said.

The four guys looked over at me and causing me to blush even more. "It was nothing really," I waved with my hand.

"Come on. You should show them what you're made of," Hyun declared as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with him downstairs towards the bar.

"Wait a minute!" protested Yonghwa and he followed us along with Young and the three other guys.

Hyun tossed me an apron and I sighed as I tied it around my waist. "Are you sure about this?" asked Young as she sat at the counter. "I have no choice,"

"Aye what are you doing?" asked Jae as he eyed me as he drank rum. "Bartending you idiot," I breathed. "YAH! Is that how you talk to your brother now?"

"Yes," I mumbled. "YAH!" I laughed at how childish he was being. "Shut up,"

He glared at me as he took another sip from his rum.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We have a special guest here tonight!" yelled Hyun as people stopped what they were doing and looked at our direction.

"This here is an old dongsang of mine from college. She was the best female bartender in the area! She even won a few local bartending competitions!" he said as he pulled me forwards. There were claps and cheers.

"So... as a special treat for you all she will be serving up a few of your favorite drinks!" declared Hyun. Tacksung looked at me with interest as he nodded his head. I gulped a lump that was forming in my throat.

"Now..." Hyun looked out at the group of people gather around the bar before looking straight the blonde that Jungshin tried to make a move on.

"You. What would you like?" asked Hyun as he pointed towards her and she looked around confused. "Um... surprise me," she said shyly.

"Alright. Hae Jin. But before you start, I bought someone in to help you," he said turning towards me causing me to jump. "Huh? Who?" I asked.

He waved his hand and a girl came up with a smile plastered on her face. "It's been a long time,"

I gasped. "LIA!" I screamed as I went around and hugged her. "It really has been! What are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled away. "I came by to visit and thing Hyun here said you were here so... I said why not," she shrugged as she smiled towards me.

The last time I saw was when we had the accident. "How's your leg?" she asked me. "It's good. Yours?"

"Better. I barely see the scar anymore," she smiled.

"Alright Alright. You two can catch up later. You have bartending to do," said Hyun interupting us. "Typical Hyun," we both sighed in english as we bursted out laughing. I looked over to Young who only glared at the girl.

I looked around the bar to figure out how the layout was before I started. I really didn't know what I should make so I grabbed a bottle and started. I looked at Lia and she nodded as we already knew what routine we were going to do. "Music," Lia said as she looked over to Hyun. He rolled his eyes before playing the music.

I grabbed a cup and threw it in the air as I swung the bottle around my head and then caught the cup and poured the contains of the bottle into the cup.I threw the cup in the air again as I swung the bottle in the circle before pouring what I had in the metal cup into other cup as I made way for Lia. She swung a bottle and cup in the air as well.

After our whole routine, everyone were clapping and cheering and the guys had their mouths wide open causing me to blush.

"How long has it been since we've done that? And we did flawlessly!" exclaimed Lia as she hugged me. "I know!"

"Wow. That... just..." trailed off Yonghwa as Lia and I pulled away. "Daebak," finished Jungshin as he eyed her. She smiled at him and he smiled back with that goofy smile of his.

The two of us took our aprons off and went over to the table that we had previously been at. I sat across from Lia as we both smiled at each other. "I can't believe it took me this long to find you," she started.

"You were looking for me?" I asked surprised. "Yeah! You don't even know," she breathed. By then Young came over and sat on my right as Yonghwa sat on left. Jonghyun and Jungshin relecantly sat on either side of Lia as Minhyuk came over and sat next to Young. Jae sat next to Yonghwa as he looked towards Lia.

"You've gown up a lot," said Jae. Lia blushed at his comment. "Thank you,"

"So... what are you two exactly?" asked Yonghwa. "We were bandmates," I started. "Yup. I was the bassist and Hae was the vocalist and guitarist. We had a kick- band but it came to an end with that accident. Hae was super tramatized. So was I. Our drummer was in shock for a week and had to go to a therapist," said Lia recalling that fateful night.

It sent shivers down my spine as I remembered that and my leg started hurting because of it. "But your a bartender too?" asked Jungshin. "Yeah. After high school I didn't know what to do with myself. I really didn't have an area of interest so I took up bartending. Then I did cosmetology. I really didn't like that. So I ended up being a nurse and finally went through the medical field. Took me five years to figure it out. But better late than never," she shrugged.

"Five years? Jeez," muttered Jae as he sipped some more on rum. "You should stop," I turned to him as I reached over Yonghwa and tried to grab the glass away from my brother. "You can't tell me what to do,"

"I see Jae Sun is still as stubborn as ever," snickered Lia as she looked over at my brother. "But you found my stubbornness attractive so I don't know what your talking about," countered Jae.

"That was just a stage. My hormones were going crazy," she said. "Whatever,"

"You liked Jae?!" asked Jungshin shocked. Lia shrugged. "Eh. It was for a whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter