What We Say

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You okay?" Minhyuk asked me as he closed the bedroom door behind himself and I shuffled over to my bed. 

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I raised my eyebrow. 

We had just gotten back from our date with Yonghwa and Hae and although I had a lot of fun and my tummy was severely satisfied, I was dead tired on my feet. 

I put my purse on the dresser, and ran a hand through my hair while turning around to see Minhyuk taking a spot on my bed. 

"I don't know," he shrugged. "I just worry about you," 

"You don't have to," I shook my head. 

After peeling my jacket off and setting my phone on the nightstand, I fell back against my bed and Minhyuk smiled while leaning down over me. 

"You sure?" 

"Positive now be quiet," I said and pressed a finger to his lips. 

Minhyuk laughed and moved my finger away from his lips while he leaned down to nuzzle his nose against my neck. I hummed quietly, hearing the bed dip beside me due to the added weight and felt Minhyuk's legs tangle with mine as his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"You're very warm," he commented. 

"So I've been told," I mumbled. 

"By who?" 

I my lips. "Oh you know, Kris from EXO." 

Even though my eyes were closed, I could still feel him jerk his head up automatically and picture the frown on his face while his eyes bored a hole in me. 

"Yah! Has he really told you that? And how would he know?" 

I opened one of my eyes and indeed, he was frowning hard which only caused me to giggle as I my side to face him. 

"I'm just kidding," I smiled. 

"You better be," he mumbled looking down. 

I scooted forward and pecked him on his lips causing him to look at me wide eyed with a bright smile on his face.

"That's the first time you initiated any skinship!" 

"I seriously doubt it is," 

It probably was.

"Yeobo it is, trust me I've been keeping track," 

"Oh you have now?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"Of course," he nodded and leaned forward to kiss me back twice. "You taste like French fries," he snickered. 

"And you taste like steak, medium rare....with a dash of garlic and mushrooms," I trailed off. 

We both broke into a fit of laughter and he shook his head before moving his hand to the side of my head. 

"You're too much," I said. 

His hand trailed down my hair before it was the side of my neck where he let it rest gently. 

"You're not enough," he whispered. 

I made a gagging noise in the back of my throat but turned so I was positioned on my back and Minhyuk scooted closer. 

"You'll never be enough for me," he whispered again above me. 

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"It's a good thing," he chuckled and pressed a kiss to my nose as his hand moved to lay against my heart. 

I could feet it beating quickly, picking up pace underneath my chest as I let out slow breaths and Minhyuk pressed two kisses to my mouth.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured and kissed my chin. "So smart," his lips moved to my cheek. "So bright," a kiss to my other cheek. 

"So caring," he said against my temple. "Such good teeth," he said against my other eyelid and I couldn't help but giggle. 

"You have tasty breath too," he smiled and kissed my forehead. 

"Stop," I giggled and tried to push him away. 

"No, because you're all mine," he said smug and laid his forehead against mine. 

We looked into each other's eyes, his brown orbs staring back at me intently while I my lips and whispered in the dimly lit room. 

"Do you love me?" 

I felt him hesitate for a second before he lifted his forehead off of me and just looked. He didn't look long, just for a minute before he was his bottom lip and nodding his head. 

"Ne, I do,"

I let out a huge breath that I didn't even know I was holding and looking down at his lips to avoid his eyes. 

Minhyuk lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter