Mischievous Twins

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stopped Jungshin before he could even reach the food.

"Stop Stop Stop," I said as I got in front of him. "What why?" he asked looking over at the various dishes placed on the table.

"B-Because we have to wait for Young and her brothers to get here. As well as my brother becauase I don't know where he went off to," I said looking at him as he was holding Ricky, while he just played with his teddy bear. I just didn't want to say that Young had made maybe ten percent of the food placed on the table. While the rest were just bought at the near by restaurant.

"Oh... alright," sighed Jungshin as he walked back towards the living room. I sighed in relief as I followed the four guys back to the living room. I sat down next to Yonghwa and placed my legs in his lap. A habit I seemed to have developed ever since we started dating.

Minhyuk sat next to Yonghwa on his other side and Jungshin had Ricky in his lap while Jonghyun sat beside them looking at them.

I thought it was a funny picture to see those like that but I kept it to myself.

"So..." I started to get rid of the awkward silence that had somehow settled the room. "So what?" asked Jonghyun looking over at me.

"How have you guys been?" I asked a random wuestion that I could think of. "Umm we've been great," answered Minhyuk with a smile. "Of course. That was a stupid question," I huffed as I leaned back into the sofa.

The guys chuckled a little. "Ahh why are you so cute Hae?" asked Jungshin which earned the poor maknae some glares from Yonghwa. I blushed a little for his comment.

"I-I don't -" suddenly the door opened and I leaned forward to see if it was Young and her brothers but it turned out to be my brother.

"Oh... it's just you," I said as I leaned back into the couch. "What do you mean it's 'just' me?" questioned Jae as he made his way over to the living room.

"I thought it was Young and the twins," I answered. "Oh well no. It's just me. You're loving brother," smiled Jae as he sat next to me.

He looked at the four guys. "Hey," he simply said as he kicked back and placed his feet on the coffee table. "Are you comfortable?" I asked raising an eyebrow to my brother. "Very,"

I sat up and pushed his feet off the coffee table. "My house,"

"Older brother," he placed his feet back on the coffee table. Just when I was about to knock the wind out of him the door flew open and Young came in with a bag in tow and the twins following close behind.

"Woah.. sis you have a nice house!" chimed one of the twins. From far away I couldn't make out which one was which.

I stood up and went towards them as they walked in. Young closed the door behind her and placed the bags to the side. I stood there kind of awkwardly because it has been a while since I last seen them.

One of them turned around and looked at me and smiled widely before striding over and picking me up. I don't know what is it that people just have the urge to pick me up!

"HAE! I missed you! It's been so long! How have you been!" said Dong-Sun as he squeezed me. I faintly remembered that Dong-Yul had dyed his hair brown so now the twins were easy to tell apart.

"I-I missed you too Dong-Sun," I said as I patted his shoulder as he held me up. It was surprising that he was even that strong. He set me down only to be picked up once again by Dong-Yul.

"NOONA!" he chimed as he slowly twirled me around. I heard Young laugh and I wonder why she even was. Dong-Yul set me down as well as I was happy to be on solid ground once again.

I turned to face the boys and the four of them had their mouths open while Yonghwa seemed to be glaring daggers at the twins.

"And who do we have here? You guys look like..." Dong-Yul trailed off as he eyes widened in realization. "No freaking way! You guys are CNBLUE!" said Dong-Sun as he broke into a smile and went into fan-boy mode.

I sighed as I had forgotten that the twins were huge CNBLUE fans... but not as much as me.

The guys seems to be taken back by the twins sudden reaction. "Uhh Yeah," said Jonghyun a little confused.

"We're really huge fans! We like listen to your music everyday!" said Dong-Yul

"Thank you," they all said.

After that there was an awkward silence once again. I saw the twins looking around until Dong-Sun stopped to look at Ricky. "Well now... is that RIcky?"

Ricky looked at him shocked. "You know who I am?" he said pointing his little finger towards himself. "Yeah! Aww how cute! You've grown up so much!" chimed Dong-Sun.

"Ummm guys... aren't you hungry? I'm sure we can talk a lot more at the table," said Young as she went over to the kitchen table to unwrap the food and heat some of the other food up. I looked at her and seemed to understand what I was trying to say because she simply glared me.

Once everything is all set up we all sit down to eat. Instead of wanting to sit by their sister the twins sit on either side of me forcing Yonghwa to sit next to Jae and Minhyuk who is next to Young across from me. Jonghyun is sitting beside Dong-Sun and Jungshin is sitting across from him, and Ricky was in his high chair sitting in the center across from Jae.

"Now isn't this lovely? The only ones we're missing now is Mae and Victor," smiled Jae. "Yeah. When are they coming back anyways?" I asked

"I don't know," shrugged Jae as he reached over for some kimchi. I saw that Dong-Sun and Dong-Yul both did a silent prayer before attacking the food.

Dong-Sun placed a piece of meat on my plate as he went through the side dishes. "Hmm all my favorite foods! Noona did you make this?" he asked turning towards Young.

"Yeah!" she said too happily. I rolled my eyes as I started eating myself. Jungshin was making sure that Ricky was eating his veggies.

"Eat your carrots. Those are good for you," he encouraged him. "No,"

Jungshin sighed as he tried to convince the little boy. I laughed at how cute they were being. "So Hae Noona, what is that you do now?" asked Dong-Yul

"I'm the Cheif Electrical Engineer at Samsung," I responded. "Woahh Samsung!? Yah... you're so lucky!" said Dong-Sun.

"I'm so proud of you!" chimed Dong-Yul as wrapped his arm around my shoulder to side hug me.

"Yeah!" Dong-Sun grabbed my leg and squeezed it. I really didn't mind. I was pretty much used to this because they always seemed to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter