Little Hands

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A week later...

Yonghwa's POV 

The sun creeping through the curtains of the window painted a soft yellow bath across the bed. The AC blowing in chilled my toes but I just pressed closer to the warm body laying next to me, burying my nose in the soft strands of hair underneath me and taking a deep breath. Honey, like sweet honey was what it smelled like. 

I smiled to myself, wrapping my arms around her and pressing my chest against her back. She was still sleeping but that was okay, it was only eight o'clock and her soft snores floated throughout the room with her eyebrows scrunched together in concentration. I knew I would have to leave soon since we had a schedule but my body didn't feel like listening to what my mind was saying. 

I leaned down and rubbed my nose against the shell of her ear and she frowned cutely in her sleep, a crease forming between her eyebrows before turning the other way, away from me. 

"Fine be that way then," I said playfully and bit back a smile when she whined into the pillow. 

 

Young's POV

"It kind of feels like we're married," Minhyuk said around a mouthful of toothpaste as we stood in front of the bathroom sink in our pajamas and foaming at the mouth.

I raised an eyebrow at him when he tried to smile back at me before leaning over and spitting in the sink and grabbing the cup of water to rinse my mouth out.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves now,"

"Don't you want to get married someday?" He said and leaned down to spit as well before washing his mouth out.

I leaned against the edge of the counter and folded my arms across my chest before shrugging.

"Yeah maybe." 

"With me," he grinned smug and grabbed my hip to pull me closer towards him. 

"Who else?" 

He smiled widely and leaned down to kiss me while the taste of mint and cinnamon clung to the back of my mouth.

 

2 hours later

"Can you not?" I frowned and pushed Hae off of me so she fell back against the couch cushions.

"Unnie!" She whined.

I grabbed the television remote, changing it to a horror movie that was playing and ignored the glare she was throwing my way in favor of reaching for the blanket beside her. 

"Be quiet so I can hear arasso?" 

She frowned harder and I couldn't help the smile that came across my face before she was throwing herself back at me but this time wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Yah!" 

I yelped and we both tumbled down to the floor due to the force of her impact, twisting our limbs in the blanket and hitting the back of my elbow against the leg of the coffee table while she giggled uncontrollably. 

"Get off of me!" 

"No!" 

She wrapped her legs around my middle while we wrestled down on the floor but it was hard on my end with a pulsing elbow and being confined in the stupid blanket with her on top of me; so I did the next best thing. 

I bit down hard on her forearm, below where her shirt wasn't able to cover and she shrieked, letting go of me instantly which gave me the advantage to completely shove her off onto the floor next to me. 

"That hurt!" She groaned and rubbed the red spot where my teeth marks were. "Freaking animal," she muttered. 

"Takes one to know one," I laughed and wiggled my arms free of the blanket to sit myself up so I could get a look at her. 

"Might want to put some ice on that," I chuckled. 

"Fu-" she started to say until the doorbell rang, loud and carrying throughout the house. 

We both raised our eyebrows at each other but she looked more confused and put out so I got up and stumbled towards the door, looking through the camera we had at the front door, I made a surprised sound in the back of my throat before smiling. 

"Guess who it is," 

"Don't tell me what to do," she huffed. 

"Someone's still upset," I chuckled and undid the latch and both locks on the door before pulling the wooden frame back to reveal who was outside.

"Young!" A little voice squealed. 

Hae's head shot up from my peripheral, right as a little body latched himself to my legs and I was staring down at a little mop of black hair that was rubbing his face against my legs and smiling. 

"Ricky!" His mom scolded and sent me an apologetic look as she made her way inside and I opened the door wider before leaning down to ruffle the little guys head. 

"Hey you." 

When Ricky realized we were eye level, he immediately brought his hands up to my face and smiled widely, dimples appearing on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter