Dr. Visit

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hae's POV

I was going over some paper that Eun Hee had piled on my desk while I had to go to yet another meeting. I had gone through the majority of the pile as I went through and checked some blueprints, guidelines, etc. I was growing tired of it but I this was part of my role as chief. I sighed in frustration as I signed the bottom of a guideline insuring that I gone over it and approved of it.

I was about to open the next packet when someone knocked on my door. "Come in,"  I said as I set the packet down to the side and waited for the person to come in.

They opened the door slowly and I was wondering who could it be. They slowly walked in and closed the door behind them.

He bowed as he stood by the door. "Mr. Im what is it?" I asked. "C-Chief Yoon, can I... can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked as he looked down.

I sighed before nodding my head. "Sure. Sit down," I said gesturing him over to the chair as I stood up to go over to the sofa myself.

"What is it?" I asked again. "I came to apologize,"

"You waited so long to apologize? You even avoided me. Look like I said I don't want personal matters to mix with business matters. You my co-worker. I-"

"I'm sorry for what I did. I promise I'll let my feelings go. I was foolish enough to think that you would like me back. I'm really sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking. Please forgive me," he said as he slid off the sofa and went onto his knees shocking me.

"Get up," I said as I pulled on his arm. "Please. I'm sorry," he hung his head low as I tried to pull the giant up. "Okay Okay I forgive you. Now get up. This is embarrassing," I said

He weakly smiled at me as he stood up. "Thank you. And I'm being so immature for my age," He chuckled. "Right you are," I muttered.

He looked at me with curious eyes as to what I said. "What?"

"What did you say?"

"N-Nothing. Now get back to work or I will fire you," I said as I went back to my desk. "Okay. Bye Chief Yoon," he bowed before leaving.

Once the door closed I sighed loudly as I ran my fingers through my hair. "This is getting more difficult by the minute," I said out loud. I had already too much to think about. Hyun Ki's approaching court date, the appointment that Young and I have yet to go to, In Su and his unknown whereabouts, work, Yonghwa and I, and so much more.

I just wanted to relax and only think about me, Young, Yonghwa, and the guys, my family and work. Have a simply life but no life wanted to throw me extra obstacles.

Which I didn't really appreciate at all but what can I do?

 

After work I headed straight home because I knew that Yonghwa would be busy getting ready for his solo album that he told me about a few days ago and that was practically taking up all time. I mean, I had to understand that he is an idol and that is his job.

As I drove home, I noticed a black car following me and I remembered it was the detective friends of Jae that he assigned to keep an eye on Young, the twins and me.

I stopped at the light and tapped my fingers to the music that was playing on the radio. Suddenly my phone started ringing and the music paused as the touch screen panel had the name of the caller. 'JaeSun'

I answered the call from the wheel. "Hello,"

"Sis I have some good news for you,"

"Yeah what is it?"

"I bought the villa next to yours,"

I was taken back. "What? You did? It was for sale?" he chuckled on the other end of the line. "Yes it was for sale. But they didn't even get a chance to put on the market since I bought it the moment I found out,"

"You seriously too much,"

"I'm just trying to protect you sis. And another thing,"

"I know. I know. And what?"

"Dae Sun said that the owner of your place is selling the house to you guys because he's moving overseas and doesn't want anything to hold him back,"

I was shocked that Dae Sun hadn't even called me about it. "What really?"

"Yeah. He said that the owner well just transfer the deed to the house under your names and that basically the rents will used to pay future payments. So you guys can go about a year without paying the house because those $5500 each month was used to pay everything for the house. The owner had everything figured out. You just have to go to his office whenever you have time to sign the new contract and what not,"

I was even more taken back. A year without house payments because the house was basically already paid for?

"Okay,"

"I'll see you at home to explain more,"

"K," I hung up as I kept driving. In minutes I already pulling up to the house.

I parked my car in the garage and closed the garage door as I got out. I locked the doors and went up the steps of the house to go in. I pulled the keys out and unlocked the door.

As I opened the door I heard the twins talking to Young. I closed the door behind me and made my way over to the kitchen. I set my purse down and looked at the three.

"You're home," smiled Young.

"Yup and I have something to tell you. You're going to like this,"

"What is it?" she asked curiously. "Jae just called me and he said he bought the villa next to ours. And on top of that the older owner of this house sold us his house. He just transferred the deed to our names and that the rents that we paid for the past year was used towards the payments we were going to have pay once the house would officially be ours. So we don't have to pay for a year,"

Young broke into a wide smile as she hugged me. "This is great! This is the one great thing that has happened in the past week," she said. I rubbed her back as I understood what she really meant.

"Yeah I know,"

"But why?" asked Dong-Yul. "That doesn't make sense," finished Dong-Sun

"Apparently the owner is moving overseas and says he doesn't to worry about anything here. Basically he or she doesn't want the house to tie them down and have to worry about maintenance and what not. So what better way than to sell the house to the ones who live in it?"

The twins nodded understanding. "By the way. Shouldn't you guys be in school? When are you supposed to go back?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Dong-Sun sighed. "We don't want to go to Yale anymore. It's overrated. We went for a semester and its too damn expensive. That's why we went to China. Well mostly because of Dong-Yul's internship. But we were thinking of transferring to Seoul National University,"

"You don't want to Yale. I spent the semester there not you. And yes it is expensive. But I do want to transfer to Seoul National University. I don't want to live with mom and dad anymore," added Dong-Yul.

"Why not? What's wrong at home?"

"Nothing. We just want to live you and Noona,"

I ruffled the boys hairs. "Fine. As long you study and don't lag behind. And no gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter