Double Date

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a while since both Young and I have gone on a double date. The last time was when we were back home with In Su and Hyun Ki. Boy things sure do change in a blick of an eye.

I shook the thoughts out. I'm with Yonghwa now and happy at that. And I love him more than ever.  I know he will never do any of the things In Su did to me. And Young is happy with Minhyuk.

Even though Young doesn't show it, she loves Minhyuk and he loves her. 

I sighed as I finished getting dressed for the date. The guys said they were going to pick us up. I grabbed a rather small purse and grabbed my purse as I went out my room to go towards Young's room to see if she was ready.

I knocked twice before opening the door. She turned around as her hair was all over the place. She seriously failed so hard at doing her hair. I chuckled as I closed the door behind me. If the guys arrived they knew the code to the house.

She put on her earrings on and sighed.

"Can you do my hair?" she asked through the mirror.

"Yeah," I nodded as I smiled and placed my purse on her bed before making my way over to where she sat in front of her dresser.

I plugged in the straightening iron and waited for it to heat up.

"Excited?" I smiled.

"Yeah. I really can't wait. You're really going to love the burgers," she smiled.

 

After finishing up doing Young's hair, I went downstairs to find the guys sitting on the couch watching tv. Yonghwa looked up and did a double take as I came down.

"W-wow. You look amazing," he smirked as he stood up and met me half way. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him before leaning down to kiss me on the lips. I felt myself turning a crimson red in embarrassment. This guy is not afraid of PDA.

"Yah yah yah! What did I say!?" said Young smacking him the arm before pulling him away, causing me to redden even more. If that was even possible.

Yonghwa rubbed the back on his neck before sighing.

"Come on lets go," smiled Minhyuk towards Young before intertwining their fingers. I glared towards the tall guy before following behind. Yonghwa placed his hand on my waist as he 'guided' me out.

Minhyuk was driving so Young rode shotgun while Yonghwa and I sat in the back.

 

Once at the restaurant that Young would not shut up about, we took our seats towards the back so we wouldn't be getting as much unwanted attention.

"Hello. I'm Hannah. I'll be your waitress for the night. What would you like to drink?" she asked in English as she eyed Yonghwa and Minhyuk. I was mildly surprised.

"They try to keep as American as possible," said Young leaning towards me. I had sat in front of Yonghwa and Young was beside me as she sat in front of Minhyuk.

"Coke," I said in English as the girl looked at me surprised.

"You speak English?" she asked.

"Yeahh... I was born and raised in the US," I responded. A little confused as to why she would be confused. Then again maybe a lot of people didn't speak English all that well.

"Me too. So anyways... I want coke as well," said Young

The girl nodded before jotting down what Young wanted. Yonghwa looked utterly confused.

"Cola," he finally said.

"Me too," said Minhyuk.

The girl nodded. "I'll be back to take your orders," she said before walking off.

"I seriously wanted to stab her. She was looking at my man," I glared as I spoke in English. Relieved that I could speak it for once.

"Someone's jealous," laughed Young in English as well.

I rolled my eyes and glued my eyes onto the menu. I was very surprised they even had a Texas Burger. Which of course I wanted with curly fries. One could not go wrong with curly fries.

"You really need to try to the shakes from here. They're so good!" breathed Young as she looked at the menu.

"Really?"

"Yeah," nodded Minhyuk.

"I guess I'll just have too then," 

"You must," replied Young.

"Are you pressuring me?" I questioned.

"Why would I pressure my dongsang?" she smirked. I huffed and was about to say something when I heard my name being called.

"Yoon Hae?" said a deep yet familiar voice. I looked up to find Chanyeol looking down at me smiling with that goofy smile of his.

"Oh Chanyeol-sshi. Annyoung... what brings you here?" I asked as I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter