MV Shooting

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae's POV

Yonghwa had invited me to go to his music video shooting for his debut solo. I was more than excited to go. It would take my mind off Hyun Ki's fast approaching court hearing and I could finally see Yonghwa after so long.

"HURRY UP YOUNG!" I yelled up the stairs. "I'm coming!" I heard her shuffling around as quickly as possible before I saw her emerge from her room and came down the stairs.

"Jesus," I muttered as I grabbed my purse and keys. "We'll be back," I told the twins. "Can't we tag along? We've been stuck in these house forever," whined Dong-Yul.

I rolled my eyes. I looked over to their sister who simply shrugged. "Fine. Are you dressed?" I asked.

"Yup. We've been ready. Unlike Noona," smirked Dong-Sun as he eyed his sister who was brushing out her hair.

"Right," I snorted. "Come on," I walked out of the front door and made my way over to my car. Young was the last one to come out before locking up the doors and making sure it was locked. The twins got in the back seat and soon enough their sister got into the passenger side.

I started the car and made my way out of the garage and into the street. I took off and I saw the black car not to far behind. "Jae's still got his friends following us?" asked Young.

"Yup,"

"Good. Because I swear the moment they aren't around, is the moment that you know who is going to appear,"

"Don't even talk about that," I clenched the steering wheel as I speed down the busy street towards where Yonghwa was filming his music video.

"Are you excited noona?" asked Dong-Yul from the back seat. "Of couse!"

"Excited doesn't even start it," added Young. I laughed at her because she was so right.

Before long we got to the building and I parked my car before all of us got out and went inside. Thank god Yonghwa gave us passes to get through the tight security that was seriously surrounding the place.

We got to the location of his shooting and we slowly walked into the large room filled with filming equipment, staff and a lot more stuff.

I heard the music playing and I thought that he was probably already shooting part of his music video. We stood in the back because I didn't want to distract him. The part that he was doing seemed like a party and there was a girl. I glared a little but I knew that it was probably part of the music video. I continued watching and then they cut. But then they got him to change it up a little and instead had him alone by a large window posing.

They cut again and then went back to the scene with the party and the girl. He then went up behind her while she was taking a selfie with a friend and he showed her something on her phone and they exchanged numbers. I was growing jealous by the minute and I felt enraged. I clenched my fists by my sides but I felt Young nudge me.

"Yah. Are you watching this? What is this? This song is sad," she whispered. I looked over to the twins and they had similar expressions.

I sighed and shrugged. We stayed in the back unnoticed for that scene before the production team felt satified with that and moved on to the next scene which I ended up not liking not one bit. I seriously thought that it was going to be much like Mileage but I was very wrong.

They moved everyone to the next location which seemed to be a subway terminal. Yonghwa changed into warmer clothes and so did the girl. The team didn't seem to have noticed us since we were far back from them. Yonghwa didn't even notice I was even there because he seemed to have texted me before going back to filming.

From: Yonghwa<3 3:42PM

Where are you? I thought you said you were coming? I miss you<3333

I slightly smiled at his cute text before shoving the phone back into my pocket to watch him. I wanted to surprise him but instead he surprised me because next thing I know it...

He's with the girl walking along and her arm is wrapped around his and he lets goes waves goodbye before coming back and grabbing her face and planting a kiss on her lips. I gasped at that and Young quickly covers my eyes but its already too late because I already saw it.

"He's in trouble,"

"Oh he's seriously going to get it," they say as they hold me back. I clenched my fists as the anger inside is boiling and I can feel the rage that is fueling my adreneline. I want to go over there and hit somebody, but I know in the back of my head that its probably part of the music video. Something that I can't stop.

"Are you okay? It's just a music video it means nothing okay?" said Young grabbing my face to calm me down.

"I know... it's just too much," I sigh as tears threaten to fall. I knew I was overreacting but what can I do? I'm human. I turned around to leave and just when I was about to climb the stairs up to street level I feel someone pull on my arm and turn me around. My head crushs into their chest and I already knew who it was. I didn't have to look up.

"It's just a music video," he muttered as hugs me tighter. I try to push myself away from him because I feel ashamed of myself and embarrassed, but he tightens even more. I sigh in defeat. "I know," I sniff a little as tears just threaten to fall out.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Because I saw you after they called cut,"

"Oh," is all I could say as I just stand there in his embrace.

"Hug me back babo," he chuckles. "YAH!" I yell as I lightly hit him on the chest. He pulls away just enough to look at me with his adorable smile.

"Are you crying?" he asked. "ANIYO!" This time I push away completely away from him as turn my back on him. I fell my face burning red and I can't face Yonghwa like that.

I hear him laughing and I slighly turn around to catch a glimpse of him laughing. "YAH!" I whine as I stomp my foot. "Aigoo,"

He turns me around hugs me once more. "No need to cry. Stop overreacting. It's just a music video. It means nothing. What matters is that your here and I couldn't be anymore happier. You don't know how much this means to me," he smiled as he lightly kisses my forehead.

"Really?"

"Yes. Now stop tearing up. You're making me feel bad," he chuckles. I sigh as I smile back at him. "Okay,"

He squeezes my shoulders. "I have to go back. Don't leave though,"

"Hmm,"

He quickly kisses my forehead once again before jogging over to the production team. They eye me quickly before going back to their work. I blush a little and realize that no one other than the company and family and friends know that Yonghwa and I are dating.

"Unni... what if they start the rumor that Yonghwa is dating me? Is that going to ruin him!?" I ask as I shake her.

"Yah! Stop being so overly dramati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter