You're Mine

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Young's POV

The gathering with all of the staff members and prodction team on Yonghwa's music video, ended a little after it had got dark with everyone leaving with smiles and promises to see each other soon as we hugged and shook hands. 

I had only had a few drinks and was starting to feel tired by the time we took a different car back to the villa. Dong-Sun and Dong-Yul were whispering something to each other in the back and would look at me funny when I turned around in my seat to raise an eyebrow at them in question.

When we pulled up to the house, we all got out except for Hae and Yonghwa who were going to hang out for a little bit longer with a promise that he would bring her back safe before it was too late. 

I waved towards Hae and followed the twins inside as they unlocked the door and ran upstairs straight to their rooms. 

"Weirdos," I shook my head.

As soon as I shed my jacket and pulled my shoes off, I fell down onto the couch and turned the tv on to some drama that was already playing while pulling my phone out of my pocket when I felt it vibrate. 

From: Minhyuk

Hey are you busy or doing anything right now?

From: Young

Not really no, I just got back from hanging out with Yonghwa and Hae, they were filming his music video. Why?

From: Minhyuk

Oh, well I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out or something, Since both of us are not busy, maybe?

I smiled at his text message and typed a short, 'okay' back to which he replied immediately. 

From: Minhyuk

Alright! I'll be right over!

I shut my phone off and rested against the couch while the noise from the tv playing gently hummed in the background. The door ringing woke me from my sleep twenty minutes later and I left the couch to answer the door as Minhyuk smiled bashfully.

"Hey,"

"Hey" I smiled.

He pressed a kiss to my lips and I responded back, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him through the door while he kicked it shut with his foot. We stumbled around the living room for a second,  his hands finding purchase on my waist while I tangled my fingers in his hair before we fell haphazardly on the couch and pulled away to laugh at each other.

"Is this why you wanted to come over? Just so we could make out?"

He bumped his nose against mine and smirked before shifting around so we could lay down more comfortably. "You could say it was one of the reasons,"

I giggled and craned my head up to kiss him again while he sighed into my mouth and kissed me back, his thumb my cheek before resting against the side of my neck.

"Thought you could use a distraction,"

Kiss

"And I haven't seen you in awhile,"

Kiss

I snorted and pushed him back while he frowned at my response. "We just saw each other the other day,"

"Only for a few minutes, it was more of a hi and goodbye kind of thing,"

I couldn't help but laugh at what he said and tugged him down so I could press a kiss against his nose and hang my arms loosely on his shoulders. "You're hopeless you know that right?"

"All I know is that I love you," he fired back and I rolled my eyes again before he leaned down and sealed our lips together. 

We kissed for a long time, our lips moving steadily against each other until I needed to come up for air and pulled back as his lips moved over my cheeks and the edge of my jaw.

"Aren't you going to say it back?" he murmured against my skin.

I tried to calm my breathing down and took a few deep breaths while my heart raced against my chest and he chuckled when I didn't respond back as quickly. 

"Young?"

"Hm?"

He stopped trailing kisses down my neck to look up at me and I focused on his gaze as he smirked and looked at me with expectant eyes. "S-Say what?"

"That you love me,"

I blushed a deep shade of red and he chuckled before rubbing our noses together. "I love you Minhyuk,"

Just when we were about to kiss again, we heard a gagging noise behind us and Minhyuk and I both turned our heads to the sound to see Dong-Yul standing at the bottom of the stairs with a look of disgust. 

Minhyuk coughed awkwardly and I groaned before closing my eyes shut. 

"Hyung what are you doing with my sister? Why are you on top of her?"

"I- we weren't doing anything, I was just-" he sputtered. I clamped a hand over his mouth to keep him from talking while Dong-Yul looked at him skeptically and shook his head. 

"Just don't be making babies with my noona. I'm not ready to be an uncle yet, arasso?"

"Dong-Yul!" 

Minhyuk shrieked and laid his head down on my chest so he wouldn't have to look at my little brother, who only shrugged his shoulders. 

"Hey, I'm just saying-"

"Don't say anything! Get out of here!"

"I wanted to get something to drink though," he frowne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter