You have...

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa's POV

"HYUNG!" whined Jungshin as Minhyuk and him were wrestling on the floor once again. Now-a-days, it seems like it has become a normal thing. Which doesn't surprise me.

"What now?" I ask setting my guitar down.

"Minhyuk is being mean! He won't let me go over to Young's and Hae's house!" he whined as he managed to get out of Minhyuk's hold.

When he mentioned the girls house, I clenched my teeth. "Why do you want to go there?" I asked sounding more irritated than I intended.

Jungshin looked at me hurt. I felt bad for said boy but I really wanted to spend time with my Hae. "Well... I wanted to visit them since it is their day off," he said

I nodded my head. "Alright. I guess we can go," I said as I started to pack my belongings. "Really hyung?!" asked the maknae excitedly.

"Ne. Just don't do anything stupid while we're there," I replied. Jungshin jumped up in glee and stuck his tongue at Minhyuk before going over to his bass and packing his belongings as well. Jonghyun came in and looked at us. "Oh there you are. We were about to head out to the girls' place," said Jungshin smiling.

Jonghyun smiled as he nodded and went over to get his bag.

 

After cleaning up the practice room and grabbing all our stuff we headed out of the building towards Minhyuk's car. I usually drive to the company but since I've been really tired due to the fact that Hae was in the hospital for so long, Minhyuk has been picking me up and driving the both of us here. Jonghyun and Jungshin usually ride the bus or take a taxi. Yet they both have their driver's license. Which is weird, but who am I to judge?

---

Hae's POV

After watching the third episode of Power Rangers, Ricky had fallen asleep. I was getting hungry and the time seemed to have gone by slow. I looked over to find Young fast asleep as well.

I was about to get up when I saw my phone light up on the coffee table. I picked it up and saw it was my sister. I opened the message.

Hey sis, I'm sorry that I'm telling you this very last minute, but can you please take care of Ricky for the next week or so? Victor and I suddenly have a lot to do and we can't take Ricky with us. So please be a darling and be a good Aunt to him? Okay? I love you~~~ And I promise I'll get you whatever you want okay? I called Jae and let him know. So he should pass by to drop off Ricky's stuff. I know he'll be good with you and Young. So I'm not worrying as much. So... see you in a week... maybe! Haha ^^' Thank you little Sis!

I sighed as I finished reading her message. I looked down at the small sleeping body next to me.

A week? Taking care of my nephew that I haven't seen in a year? 

I sighed once more but running my fingers through my hair. 

"I might as well go and buy some more food for us all. And there is no telling when the guys will show up so... I need to go grocery shopping," I whispered to myself.

I got up and made sure I didn't wake up Young or Ricky up. I found some post-its and quickly wrote a message to Young. I place it on her forehead and giggled a little before grabbing my purse and keys and headed out the door.

I got into my car and drove off towards the super market.

Upon arriving I noticed there seemed to be a lot of commotion going on, but I shrugged it off as I walked into the super market. I grabbed a shopping cart and pushed through the crowd that seemed to be growing. I sighed in frustration as I finally got through and went over to the meat section even though it was totally crowded here. I thought there must be a meat sell going on but no one was in line so I looked at the display and mentally picked out what type of meats I should get.

I heard some of the girls screaming and swooning over some boys but I didn't pay attention since I was so focused on getting what I wanted.

"How may I help you ma'am?" asked one of th guys behind the counter. 

"Can I have..." I pointed to about five different types of meat. "5 pounds each," I said not realizing that he didn't know what I meant. When he looked at me blankly, I then realized that I used American standards. "Uhh... hold on," I said as I pulled out my phone to convert it into kilograms.

"Ahh. Okay. 2 kilograms please," I said holding up two fingers. The guy nodded and proceeded to grab the meat and weight each one. He then labeled each bag and then gave them to me. "Anything else?"

"No thats it. Thank you," I said as I grabbed the bags and placed them into my shopping cart. I then continued down the aisle and it seemed like the crowd moved somewhere else. I started grabbing some kids food and I even found the baby section. I decided I would buy something for Ricky.

I happily smiled when I saw a cute outfit and matching shoes. I placed it in the cart and continued to get food for us and for the guys if they even showed up suddenly.

I stopped in front of the International isle to find some of my favorite snacks but I knew it was the same but even so I wanted it. I saw something similar like Cheez-itz but the only problem was that it was on the top shelf. I got onto my tippy toes to see if I could possibly reach it.

My fingers barely grazed the box. I held my breath in frustration when suddenly a tall figure leaned in and grabbed the box for me. "Ah thank you so much!" I smiled as I looked to my right to find a familiar smiling giant.

"C-Chanyeol-sshi," I said surpirsed. He grinned happily. "Annyoung Hae-ah!"

I slightly bowed. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked stupidly. "Just shopping with my members,"

That would explain why there are so many people.

"Ah I see. Now I see why there is so many people here," I teased. He smiled sheepishly. "Yeah. It's so chaotic,"

"I bet," I said as I turned to place the box in my shopping cart. He looked over my head and noticed everything that I placed in the shopping cart. "You have a lot,"

"Yeah. My sister stopped by and left my nephew in my care for a week," I sighed.

"What? You don't like kids?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "It's not that. It was just so sudden,"

He chuckled. "Well I'm sure you're a really great aunt. So... I guess I better get going. I don't want my members to think I got kidnap by some saesangs," he smiled.

"Bye,"

He suddenly leaned down and pulled me into a really tight hug. He sure is a happy virus. I hugged him back before letting go. He waved as he left in the opposite direction.

I could still hear the commotion going on but I tried my best to ignore it.


I guess this is how its going to be with Yonghwa and Minhyuk at our sides.

I pushed the cart and continued shopping.

 

After successfully getting everything, I thought we would need, I paid and got it in my car. I drove home with mild traffic which irritated me but before long I got home. As I turned into the drive way, I saw a black sedan sitting outside the house. "Must be the guys," I smiled as I pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter