You're Confusing Me

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Young's POV

So far this was turning out to be the best plan I had come up with to date. Ricky was obviously far smarter and a better actor than I gave him credit for. Seriously when he ran to Hae as soon as she came into the room that was top notch acting. It almost made me believe he was really her son. I would have to take him to Lotte World as a treat for being so awesome. 

I didn't miss the look that Yonghwa had sent Hae when she had grabbed his hand, it was hard to miss Yonghwa period since Ricky had started calling her umma. He looked so out of place and uncomfortable but I could tell he was very sad and disappointed. He obviously assumed that this was In Su's kid and that the kid terribly loved his father, and that was already painting a very happy picture of a family, something that Yonghwa was not apart of. 

But anyone could see that he was most hurt from not finding out about this before hand. Usually you want to mention when you have a kid right off the bat, so leaving out the fact that you have a child when you're in a very serious relationship was probably a big red flag in his eyes, he probably thought Hae didn't trust him well enough.

I wanted to laugh but that would have ruined my entire plan and right now we were all on a roll. 

"Umma, is your friend mad?" Ricky asked from beside Hae as he slurped up a spoonful of noodles and got sauce all around the side of his mouth. 

Hae took her hand away from Yonghwa and he took a deep breath before excusing himself from the table and throwing his napkin on his plate as he walked outside. 

Jungshin and Jonghyun just looked everywhere else besides us before deciding to keep on eating while Minhyuk took a drink from his glass of water and cleared his throat. 

"Well," he said side eyeing Hae. "At least your kid is very cute, he kind of looks like you I guess," he smiled.

"Gee thanks," Hae said dryly and turned towards Ricky to wipe his mouth with the napkin while he kicked his legs underneath the table and brought a meatball to his mouth.

"I'm gonna go check on him, watch Ricky okay?" Hae looked up at me.

I nodded my head and she excused herself while following him out the back door and shutting it closed softly.  

 

Hae's POV

Yonghwa was leaning against the rail on the balcony when he heard the door close behind him. He looked back briefly and scoffed before looking back ahead and I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey,"

"Really?"

"Stop it," I said coming to stand beside him.

He shook his head again and continued stared ahead, probably trying to pretend that I wasn't there and if anything that hurt.

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

"You're sorry?!" he said in disbelief. 'You better have something better planned than that sorry excuse for an apology because you have a lot of explaining to. That kid!" he turned around in an instant and pointed his finger at the house. 'You have a freaking kid Hae! Why did you never mention this? Why did you never tell me that you had a child with that bastard?! Where has this kid even been all this time?!" he shouted and turned back to bite his bottom lip while I could see tears pooling in his eyes.

I took a moment before saying something and when I finally did, I walked closer toward him and placed my hand on his elbow.

"Are you gonna leave then, now that you know?"

"What?"

"It's complicated right now and it's hard to explain but I am sorry, I know this is really bad for you to find out this way and the way you must feel but I truly am sorry," I whispered. "Please Yonghwa," I rested my hand on his lower back.

He moved away from me but I grabbed a hold of the back of his shirt in my hand so he wouldnt just completely walk away.

"Let go Hae,"

"No!"

"I said let go goddamnit-"

"I lied!" I said throwing my arms around his waist. "It was just a joke that Young and I, well mostly Young, she wanted to play a prank on you and I went along with it and Ricky is not really my kid, he's my nephew who I'm only watching for a week!" I said in one breath.

He didn't say anything but remove my arms from around his waist so he could turn and face me, and when he did, he looked so confused and shocked with tears in his eyes that I couldn't help but let out a tiny laugh.

"Wait what come again," he shook his head.

"It was just a joke," I rested my chin against his chest and looked up at him. "Ricky is not my kid,"

"You're not his mom?"

"Nope,"

"And he's not In Su's child either?"

"God no,"

"So he's your sister's?"

"He is all my sister's,"

"So that means you didn't sleep with In Su?"

"Well," I opened my mouth but then flushed red and when he finally realized what he was saying, he turned red too before shaking his head quickly.

"Don't answer that!"

"Okay," I squeaked, more than happy not to answer that.

 I untangled my arms from around his waist to let them fall to my side and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously before chuckling. "I'm- um I'm sorry for blowing up at you a few minutes ago,"

"It's okay, I would feel just as mad if not more," I shook my head.

He smiled easily at me and wiped his tears away with the heel of his palm before leaning down and sealing our lips together. I gasped and he smiled against my lips before winding his arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter