Tell Me Something

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young's POV

"We were doing nothing!" I covered Hae's eyes with my hand but she pulled it back down and glared at me. 

"Unni why-"

I covered her eyes again and practically pushed both of us out of the closet while Soo Hyuk smiled and shook his head.

"You two are something else," he smiled.

Hae my hand and I yelped before pulling it away and slapping her shoulder. "Yah! Don't do that nasty !"

By now I had pulled her out of the room and into the hallway as she laughed and rolled her eyes. "Seriously don't do that-"

"Then don't stop me from looking," she stuck her tongue out.

I froze and blinked my eyes a couple times before grabbing her under her forearm and pinching her really hard. "What?!"

"Ouch!" she tried to break free from my hold but I pulled her down until we were almost at the end of the hallway. "Did you just hear yourself now?!" I whispered.

"All I said was that-" Hae froze and her eyes widened before her face turned three different shades of red and she slapped my shoulder. "Aish! I didn't mean that!"

"It sounded like you did! Remember Jung Yonghwa!"

"Shh!" she silenced me by putting a finger to my lips. "Keep it down!"

I frowned at her and she removed her finger before pinching the bridge of her nose and letting out a deep sigh. For a slight second when I looked at her, the thought crossed my mind if she actually was starting to develop feelings for Soo Hyuk but that was impossible right? I mean she had even said so herself that she barely knew him and he really didn't mean anything to her in that way. She had freaked out when Yonghwa had 'broken' things off with them before...there was no way she was actually interested in Soo Hyuk?!

Maybe all that chlorine had gotten to her brain and was making her confused...yeah I would just account it to that. Thoughts were running through my head so fast that I didn't realize Hae had grabbed me by the shoulders and smiled reassuringly. "I'm only kidding, you know that right unni?"

I looked at her warily but before I could say something, Soo Hyuk stepped back out in a nice white dress shirt and black trousers that showed off his ankles and was towel drying his hair while walking down to us.

"You guys okay?" he smirked.

"Great," I said.

Hae let me go and Soo Hyuk touched her waist lightly before dragging his hand over to hers and interlacing their fingers together so he could pull her along. She didn't object but instead looked at me as I followed and narrowed my eyes. I could understand this was all for show but was she actually starting.... STOP!

I shook those thoughts from my head and watched as they both went into the kitchen which was huge just for him before Hae was even living here. When she sat down at the island, Soo Hyuk went to open the fridge and began pulling out different things to set them on the counter while quietly humming to himself.

"Want to stay for dinner Young? I'm just going to make something quick to make Hae-ah feel better,"

I had to give it to him though, he was attentive when it came to Hae but that was besides the point! "Ah no...um actually I got a lot of stuff to do at work,"

"I thought it was your day off?" Hae said.

Soo Hyuk looked up at me and I stared at Hae before smiling and shaking my head. "Yeah but I got called in earlier right before you guys got here, so I should probably go,"

"But you just got here"

"Call you later! Bye Soo Hyuk!"

Quickly I walk myself out and practically run to my car before jumping inside, starting the engine and pulling away. At first I'm surprised I don't get pulled over for speeding by how fast I'm going but eventually I pull over at the side of the road and shut the car off while staring out the windshield. "Nah there's no way," I shake my head. I tap my fingers along the steering wheel and my bottom lip before starting the engine again. "Unless....no no no."

When I pull off the side of the raod, my thoughts are still racing and continue to do so by the time I get home.

 

Hae's POV

I tried not to be bothered by Young running out like that, she said she had work but I knew it was a lie. She was so transparent sometimes, it was obvious that she was up to something. Whatever it was, I didn't know and that's what bothered me more than anything. 

"What's wrong?" Soo Hyuk said from the stove.

He was stirring the pot with his back to me and when I didn't answer him, he looked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "I didn't know you knew how to cook,"

"It's nothing," he chuckled. He turned back around and continued stirring before turning the temperature down and coming over to me. At first I thought he was just going to sit across the island, but he came over to my side and stood right in front of me while grabbing my hands lightly in his own. He seemed to always do that a lot, treat me lightly like I was going to break for some reason. 

"You look like you're thinking hard about something. How come you won't tell me?"

"I just want my stomach ache to pass. Nothing's wrong," I swallowed. He eyed me for a long couple of seconds before leaning down to my face and my eyes widened while I tried to lean away but I could only go so far in this chair.

"W-What are you doing?" I breathed.

His breath fanned against my lips, it was cold and smelled of cinnamon and if I leaned any closer I would be able to taste it and feel his lips...and NO THAT WAS NOT SOMETHING I WANTED TO DO!

"Nothing," he said softly.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and if he did anything out of line I swear it would have jumped out through my shirt and ran off to Yonghwa. My palms wer becoming sweaty and I felt my toes curl in my socks as he glided his nose across my cheek, like he was inhaling before trailing over to my ear and kissing underneath it.

I gasped and my hands flew to his chest to push him away but he took my wrists in his own and I felt his lips smile against my skin while my blood felt like it was going to boil over.

"Stop,"

"Why?"

He let one of my wrists go and grabbed me by the back of my neck gently, his lips going back down until they were posied, waiting before mine and I felt myself tremble in nervousness. I could have pushed him away, why wasn't I? What was wrong with me? I didn't even like this guy and he-he- he wasn't Yonghwa.

"Soo Hyuk-"

The timer went off for the soup and I felt my breathing calm down some when Soo Hyuk stepped away and went back over to the pot of soup. My hand went back to my stomach and I rubbed it to calm it down because it felt like I was going to throw up again and I didn't know if it was because of Soo Hyuk or not.

 

Young's POV

A Few Days Later

"Young!"

"Young unni!"

"Young!"

A group of five or six what looked like teenagers were standing outside the FNC building and waved at me as I made my way over to the entrance. At first I was confused as to how they even knew my name because I had no idea who they were and why they were waving at me so hard. I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped just outside before lifting up a hand and hesitantly waving back. 

"Hello?"

One of the girls with long straight black hair squealed and waved back enthusiastically before they were calling me again. "Unni are you here to see Minhyuk?"

Of course. I refrained from rolling my eyes and mentally slapped myself about forgetting that press conference. Now random people were contacting me, sending me requests, phone calls and pointing me out in random places ever since the engagement announcement. 

"Um actually, he has a schedule, I came here to see my other friends,"

"Do you miss him unni?"

"Where did he go?"

"When is he coming back?"

"When is the wedding?"

"Yah yah yah~ that's too many questions. Shouldn't you guys be at school or something? Won't you be late?"

Another girl with short hair and glasses shook her head and held the girl's hand next to her. "We came here early to greet you,"

"Oh.." I nodded my head. I bit my lip and felt myself grow increasingly more uncomfortable the longer I stayed outside. "Well I have to get going, I am in a rush okay?"

"Wait Young-"

"If you guys ever want oppa to notice you then you should go to school. Guys love girls who are intelligent and make lots of money, I make so much money I could buy FNC,"

One of the girls eyes widened and I held myself back from laughing out loud. 

"Seriously?"

"Yes so go to school and be number one in your class or be last, it doesn't matter. Just go to school and there will be oppas all over you,"

"We will go to school and make Young unni happy! Fighting!"

I lifted up my fist as well, "fighting!"

They waved some more and then took off in the opposite direction where the buses ran and I took a deep breath before rubbing my eyes and going inside the building. It was weird that people were doing this but I guess that came with the lifestyle. I shook my head and waved at the receptionist at the desk before finding my way upstairs and going into the recording studio where I knew Yonghwa was at. 

I knocked twice before stepping inside and was suprised to see someone inside with Yonghwa. "Hey Young,"

The girl looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it, she was seated on the edge of the mixing table and stood up, stopping her conversation with Yonghwa and offering me one gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter