I Told You So

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae's POV

I still had my legs wrapped around Yonghwa's waist as his hands wrapped around me. My arms were around his neck, and we were making out to the fullest extent. I didn't mind this, because well he was shirtless. But I didn't want things to go any further because I wasn't mentally ready for what was next. Plus Young and Minhyuk are just down the hall no way in hell was I about to do anything more.

Yonghwa bit my bottom lip as he smirked. I smiled and fluttered my eyes open to look up at him. He was so damn handsome.

I leaned up to kiss him once more on his lips, but he grabbed me and pulled me in tightly to deepen the kiss. I gave in and kissed him back. Man was he a good kisser. We lied back down with him to me still. He was pretty heavy but for right now I didn't mind.

Just when I was about to pull away, I heard the door open, and a light gasp was heard. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY DONGSANG!!!!!" yelled Young as she marched over to the bed. By now we had both pulled away, and Yonghwa was by my side. I sat up and tried to calm her down.

"U-Unni... it's not what it looks like," I said blushing hard. 

"Why is HE SHIRTLESS THEN!?" she yelled glaring at Yonghwa as she pulled him off the bed. Minhyuk was standing at the door flustered.

"I-I told him to take it off..." I said. "You did? Why would you?" she questioned me. Apparently, she thinks this was all of his doing.

"B-Because... I just-"

"She wanted to try something different. I don't see the harm in this," said Yonghwa as he pulled his shirt over. Concealing his muscles. I was a little disappointed but right now was not the time.

"Something different? Yoon Hae don't tell me," she started. My eyes grew big. 

"UNNI! How could you think that!!" I said standing up now.

She shrugged. By now Yonghwa came over to my side and placed his hands on either side of my waist.

Young saw that and glared at Yonghwa. "You get your hands off her," she said through clenched teeth. "But I'm her boyfriend," he defended. I sighed.

Here we go.

Young seemed to have lost it by then. "Okay, that's it. You two are leaving now," she said grabbing Yonghwa's arm and pulling him away towards the door.

"Unni!" I whined. "You have no say in this!" she said turning to look at me. I sighed.

She grabbed Minhyuk's hand and pulled him out as well. I followed her out as she dragged the two boys down towards the front door.

"Sorry yeobeo..." said Minhyuk as he leaned down and peeked Young on the lips. 

"YAH! NO PDA!" I yelled. Young turned a bright red.

Yonghwa smirked and went around Young to pull me into a hug. 

"Bye," He said as he pulled away just enough to look at in the eyes. "I love you," he whispered before kissing me and followed Minhyuk out the house.

I stood there frozen as I smiled widely. H-He said those three words.

Young slammed the door shut and turned around to glare at me. I quickly wiped the smile off my face as I faced Young. I had to find a way to negotiate with her about Yonghwa.

"U-Unni before you say anything-"

"I knew I shouldn't have listened to Minhyuk," she sighed. I raised an eyebrow at her as I tried thinking of ways what I could or should say to her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I had told him to let me check on you but he told me to let you two be," she sighed.

"You should have listened to him," I muttered as she stared at me

"YAH!" she said raising her hand. Making me flinch and raising my hands over my face to protect myself.

"Hae, it's not that I don't trust you-" she paused as if gathering her thoughts. "It's just that I don't trust him," she said as she walked over to the living room and took a seat on the couch. I followed behind her and sat next to her. Crossing my legs and faced her.

"How come?" I was shocked by the fact that she didn't trust him. The moment Yonghwa asked me to be his girlfriend, I had asked to wait for a little while I talked it out with Young. And that's when she had confessed that Minhyuk had recently asked her the same thing. We both accepted since I knew Minhyuk and she knew Yonghwa and things weren't going to be as it was with In Su and Hyun Ki. But even so we both had our doubts and worries. But look now, three and a half months later and everything is going smooth.

"Because he's already too touchy with you!" she said frailing her arms in the air causing me to giggle a little at her behavior.

She glared at me. "This isn't a laughing matter,"

"I know I know. But you're overprotective like my brother and sister," I said. She smirked.

"Speaking of which. Have you talked to them?"

"No. Why?" I asked confused. I honestly didn't know where she was taking this.

"Oh just wondering," she said.

"What do you know that I don't know," I said squinting my eyes at her. She smiled slightly.

"Oh nothing,"

"UNNI!"

She simply shrugged. "But anyways... I'm not, and I repeat I. AM. NOT leaving Yonghwa alone with you from now on," she said crossing her arms. I looked her wide-eyed.

"Come on! You can't do this to me!"

She was seriously acting like my mother. And my mom wasn't even this bad...

"Oh yes I can and I will,"

"Fine, then you can't see Minhyuk," I countered. She looked at me bewildered.

"You can't do that," she said.

"Oh yes I can and I will," I smirked.

"YAH YAH YAH! You can't just take my phrase like that!" she whined.

"Yes I can," I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"You're going to die dongsang," she said through clenched teeth.

"You gotta catch me first!" I sang as I got up and ran out the front door.

"YAH!" yelled Young behind me. Lucky I had my keys and my phone on me, so I was okay.

I jogged down the street as I heard Young closing the gate to the villa.

"YOON HAE! COME HERE!" she yelled as followed me down. I laughed as I lightly jogged and I could already here Young huffing and puffing behind me.

"YOU NEED MORE EXERCISE!" I yelled as I turned around to jog backward.

"NO I DON'T!" yelled Young as she slowed down.

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows at her amused. She was seriously something else. I couldn't believe she was a doctor with that kind of lack of exercise. As I was about to turn back around, I suddenly ran into someone's back, and a gasp escaped my mouth.

"Sorry sorry. I didn't mean to-" I said bowing.

I looked up to see a smiling Kwang Jin. "K-Kwang Jin," I stuttered as I looked at him shocked.

"Hyung! Jesus wait-Oh, Yoon Hae Hi," said Cha Hun as he jogged over to us.

"My God. Hae, why do you jog so fast?" huffed Young as she bent down to catch her breath.

"I jogged lightly. I don't know what you're talking about," I smirked at her.

Kwang Jin chuckled causing Young to look up. "Oh... Kwang Jin what brings you here?" breathed Young as she tried catching her breath.

"Oh just passing by actually," he weakly smiled.

"More like wanting to see Hae," muttered Hun under his breath. Kwang Jin chuckled lightly as he smacked Hun on the back.

I blushed slightly. I had forgotten that Yonghwa and I haven't told anyone about our relationship except for, my family, his family, Young, Minhyuk and the other members of CNBlue, of course, and Han Seung Ho as well because he should at least know. Same goes for Young.

"Uhh well..,"

"I see that you're busy," he smiled as he looked at the both of us.

"Yeah. Something like that," I chuckled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'll see you around then," waved Kwang Jin as he walked away followed by Cha Hun.

"Man that was close," I breathed.

"Tell me about it. I can totally tell that boy is into you. I'd rather have him as your boyfriend," smirked Young.

"YAH! Do you want to die?" I said.

"Are you threatening your sunbae right now?" said Young raising an eyebrow. I puffed out my cheeks and sighed.

 

Two Weeks Later

I woke up with pain in my l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter