Company Party

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hae's POV

Young waved Minhyuk down, and I swear this was the happiest that I ever seen Young. EVER. E.V.E.R. Like... seriously she had this whole dreamy look on her face and a smile that wasn't going to disappear from her face. Her smile could light all of Seoul! I was happy for her. I was. She was engaged to an amazing guy and an idol at that. It really couldn't get better.

Minhyuk finally came over, and he had this goofy smile plastered on as he wrapped his arm around Young's waist and pulled her close to his embrace. I glared at him because just because he was engaged to her doesn't mean he can have ALL of her.

"Yah yah yah," I said as I pulled them apart. "She's still mine okay? You're never going fully have Young either. She's mine. All MINE alright? I knew her before you. Way before you. I spent a LOT more time with her. I know everything about her, even the small things that's going to take you years to figure out. Even after marriage... so don't think for one second I'm going to allow you to have all of her. Because she doesn't fully belong to you. She never will," I said glaring at him as I held Young's wrist.

She had this priceless expression on her face that I wanted to laugh at so hard, but I had to keep to my seriousness towards Minhyuk. I saw him furrowing his eyebrows as he just blankly looked at me. Young nudged me and gave a face.

"Yah dongsang," she hissed. 

"What? It's true," I smirked as I stuck my tongue out.

She huffed as she yanked her wrist away and apologically looked at Minhyuk. "Sorry about her. She can get jealous,"

"Yah!"

"What? It's true," she mimicked me. "Aiissh,"

"You always have to ruin a perfect moment!" I whinned as I stomped my foot.

"You're so cute when you're like that!" I heard Yonghwa gush as he came over and back hugged me. I blushed slightly as I leaned into his embrace. Yonghwa always has a way of making me melt and just give everything up for him. I just loved how firm his chest was. He seriously worked out a lot and I just loved it.

I looked over to Young and I saw how she was staring at Yonghwa. She had the look of a tiger ready to kill. "Uhh... unni?" I asked concerned.

"Get your hands off of her! Why are you touching her that way?" she looked down at Yonghwa hands. I didn't even realize that he had placed his hands on my hips. Like it was totally normal for him. I just got used to it.

"Unni... how can Minhyuk do whatever but Yonghwa can't?"

She blushed as she held her head higher. "Because... we're the same age..."

"And that has to do with... what?"

"Yonghwa is five years older than you..." she said looking at me. "Soooo?" I asked.

"You're practically a child compared to him,"

"I'm turning 23 in like 4 weeks... I don't see your point at all," I waved her off. Wait a minute... my birthday is 4 weeks?! Where as the time flown by?!

"Your birthday is in 4 weeks?" questioned Yonghwa as he looked down at me. As if he didn't know already.

"You don't know my birthday?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He gave me a shy smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Uh oh," Young said as she tried to hide a smirk on her face. "Someone doesn't know a particular someone's birthday... how long have you been together again?" she started laughing.

"That's not funny," I glared at her. "He just never asked and I never thought of telling him. We've been together for about a year now. Same as you,"

She rolled her eyes as she looked over at Minhyuk who only stared at her. Here we go again...

---

2 Weeks Later

At Samsung Medical Center

6 P.M

When Young's co-workers found out that Young got engaged to Minhyuk they all wanted to throw some huge party at the Medical center in one of the big conference rooms. Who know they had such a big conference room. It was so fancy and nicely decorated.

It was like a bacherlette party, but not quite. Well, Minhyuk wasn't here, so you could say it was. But moving on, I was seemingly dragged into this. I had work, but Young practically begged me to go.

Though, when I had arrived, with my fortunate self, I forgot to get Young's present out of my car. So I had to walk ALL the way back to the parking garage. Which was a pain because it was such a LONG walk. Young is lucky I love her a lot because I would have left the gift in my car and probably would have given it to her later at home.

As I reached my car, finally, I noticed that the Audi RS 7 was parked beside my BMW. Which when I had parked it wasn't there, so that means the owner either just parked and was still inside, or they had parked earlier and was already inside. Much to my disappointment.

So I went over to the passenger side and unlocked my car to grab Young's gift. It wasn't much because I was saving the best for her actual wedding. Who knows when that would be. Hopefully not soon.

As I grabbed the gift and was about to close the door, I heard a familiar voice. "Nice car you have there," it made me jump slightly because I wasn't expecting someone to be in the parking garage. I look up and notice Dr. Park Ji Sang leaning on the hood of the Audi RS 7. My eyes widen because... well I don't know why actually.

I gulp as I close my door and lock my car. "T-Thanks," I pounder if I should ask him or not. I just stand there staring. "Hmm soo," 

"Yeah?" he kind of smirks as he gets off the car and walks around to where I am. "Are you working right now?" how stupid can I be?

"Hmm no. I'm going to Young's party. I'm guessing you're here for the same reason?" he raising an eyebrow as he eyes the present in my hands.

"Huh? Oh yeah yeah I am," I say nervously. I don't even know why I'm nervous.

"Let's go then," he shoves his hands in his front pockets. "Alright. But is that your car?" I pointed over the Audi.

"The black one next yours? Yeah, why?"

"Oh wow. I was just wondering," Hmm, cute guy with a nice car.... That's a package. Wait! What am I thinking? I need to stop.

 

Once the both of us made it towards the conference room, Young comes over to greet us. "Where did you go?"

"I forgot this," I hold up the present. 

"Oh thanks," she smiles.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. "Hey," Dr. Park interjects.

"Thanks for coming!" Young chimes. I roll my eyes once again. "I don't know where the Young that I know and love has gone. I think I need to go find her..." I said as I handed her the present. I felt her glaring at me as Dr. Park just glanced between us. Not knowing what to do. But luckily some other doctor came over and took him away.

"Can't you just enjoy being here?" she asked me. "I'm trying. It's just that I had a lot of work that I have to finish and Si Yeon isn't really helping either," I sighed.

"Speaking of which... has he done anything else? Why don't you just fire him?" she asked.

"First of... no he hasn't. Second. I can't mix personal feelings with business matters. He's good at what he does. I can't fire him without a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter