Performance

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hae's POV

I would be lying if I said that I didn't notice how Yonghwa was acting around F.T. Island. All I wanted was to enjoy sometime with them because I rarely ever got to talk or hang out with them. But I laughed so hard when Yonghwa 'attempted' to swat away the kiss that Jonghoon blow my way.

I was a little disappointed. Just a little. But it was cute how Yonghwa was being. "Yah... calm down," I smacked him on the arm and he pushed his bottom lip out into a pout as his eyes grew big like a little kid, causing me to burst out laughing.

"B-But Hae-ah," he whined causing all five of the guys in the room to burst out laughing even harder.

"HYUNG! Who knew you had that kind of side to you!" mocked Jaejin as he grabbed his stomach. I shook my head as I rolled my eyes. He was seriously being too much.

"Oh Hae-ah," Jonghoon started as he bend down in his chair to reach over to grab something. "I got you this while we were in France," he smiled as he held up a present. It was nicely wrapped with blue wrapping paper and it had a green bow tie.

"Wah... I was joking," I said as Jonghoon handed me the present. "Well... I thought about it and will you know," he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"The moment he heard that you said you wanted something he rushed out with Seunghyun to buy you something," teased Minhwan. "Yah!" Seunghyun protested.

I excitedly looked down at the present and carefully undid the tie. I grabbed the folded part of the wrapping paper and carefully tore it off. "What are you doing? Here let -"

"No!" I cut Yonghwa off as I playfully glared at him causing him to look at me in astonishment. "Mian," I patted his cheek as I took off the last of the wrapping paper and placed it on the floor beside me.

I looked at the box and I gushed out as I realized that it was a crystal Dolphin. "Woah... Jonghoon Oppa you got this for me!?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah... do you like it?" he asked. I heard Yonghwa scoff beside me and I reached over to touch his cheek. I had a habit of touching people's faces but Yonghwa didn't seem to mind because he simply pushed his cheek deeper into my palm like a cat. I smirked as I looked at the beautiful Dolphin that Jonghoon was so kind in getting for me.

"I don't like it...." I paused as Jonghoon gasped in horror and was about to flip when I continued "I... LOVE IT! Are you kidding me?! This is the best gift anyone can get me!" I gushed out as I smiled widely and he breathed a sigh of relief. 

"We got you presents as well... but we left them at our dorm. We'll give them to you maybe tomorrow," smiled Seunghyun. "Okay. But you guys didn't really have to," I said.

"We wanted to,"

Suddenly the door to the studio flew open and in walked Jungshin with a satisfied grin on his lips. "Yah what's got you so happy?" asked Hongki.

"I have a surprise for Hae!" he gushed. I looked at him wide eyed. "Surprise? For me?" I pointed at myself confused. "Of course come on!" he reached over and grabbed my wrist. I quickly placed the Dolphin in the chair and made sure it stayed in place as I was being dragged out of the studio by a giant.

"YAH! LEE JUNGSHIN! YAH! MAKNAE!" I heard Yonghwa yell.

I giggled a little as I was dragged back towards the practice room. He opened the door and pulled me inside.

"TA-DA!" He said as he let go of my wrist and I looked on in surprise.

"A-Anna! Pat! And Lia!!" I screamed out in glee as I was greeted with a large group hug from the three of them. "I missed you so so much!" Anna said in English.

Ahh how refreshing it was to hear someone speak English after so long. "I missed you too!" I replied back as I took all three of them into another bear hug.

"Wow. It's so amazing that you know them!" gushed Pat as she looked around and saw all three boy bands in the room. "I know. I must have saved the world in my past life," I joked.

"Is that... is that JONGHYUN!!!!" Anna fangirled as she screamed shocking most of the guys. "Oh. MY. GOD! That's that's that's..." Pat said as she hit my arm repeatedly as she looked towards F.T Island.

"Yes..." I encouraged her. "That's MINHWAN! OH MY FREAKING GOD! THAT'S REALLY HIM!!!" she too started fangirling with Anna as they both started crying.

Lia and I sighed as we both rolled our eyes. "Ahh... young grasshoppers," Lia commented causing me to crack up laughing. Anna and Pat were having their moment and the boys looked on in surprise and shock. Most of all... they were looking at my friends weird.

"YAH! Don't judge... this is their first time seeing you guys in person... up close anyway," I whispered the last part in korean.

"I see they're huge fans," commented Cha Hun nodding his head.

"HUGE FANS! Like to the point where all four of them idolized someone in F.T Island or CNBLUE so much they went to all of your concerts and fan meetings and they even -"

"Unni that's enough," I said as I clasped my hand over and clenched my teeth. Anna and Pat were too busy still fangirling to even notice.

The boys chuckled a little. Young the palm of my hand causing me to recoil in disgust. "YAH!"

She simply shrugged. "Your hands taste nasty by the way," "UNNI!"

Everyone in the burst out laughing including the two fangirling girls. "Wow... I can't believe this... wow. This is like so surreal!" beamed Anna as she stared Jonghyun down causing him to blush and look away. Pat was checking Minhwan out to the point that he even turned red.

Jungshin however... somehow inched his way over to be beside Lia. How did that giant manage to get past us? The world will never know.

"So... N.Flying is going to play next right?" Jungshin asked looking towards the group. Kwangjin nodded his head as he stood up followed by the other three members.

"Wow... look. Cha Hun, Kwangjin, Seunghyub, and Jaehyun," Pat pointed out all the members. They all blushed as she was able to name them all.

"They're really huge fans. Trust me. They love all three groups,"

"F.T Island ALL DAY!" Pat smiled while high fiving Anna.

"CNBLUE ALL DAY!" I added

"It's all about N.Flying!" Lia said causing us to burst out laughing. It really has been a long time since I last seen my girls.

The guys looked at us confused but happy that we loved them. "You really love us all?" asked Jungshin looking pleased.

"Of course!" squeaked Anna in her broken Korean. "You speak Korean?" asked Cha Hun surprised. "Hmm... a little. I can understand more than I talk,"

"Ahh,"

"What do you girls want us to play?" asked Kwangjin.

"One and Only!" I blurted causing him to chuckle as I blushed. I heard a groan behind me and I didn't even have to turn around to see who it was. I reached my hand behind me and he grabbed it as I squeezed his hand. Yonghwa could seriously be the jealous type and today was no exception.

Kwangjin kicked it off and started playing One and Only.

Hay N.Flying feeling good
N.Flying feeling fly
We be rock the show every day n night
Sit back relax spit sick rapdy
Who goin' mess with that?
Ight, nobody can
See ladies be dancing

All of us started bobbing our heads and singing along as Seunghyub smiled towards us. Kwangjin looked over and smiled as well as we fangirled and sang along with them.

Ha I see boys be jealous
Yeah so respected fellas
You know how we do
Get high
Yeh we taking over
Dat's right we take your paper roll
N.Flying feeling alright and we chilling all night

I seriously love this part. I was singing along more than the other three because Anna started doing the air guitar and Pat was staring Jaehyun down as he played the drums. I shook my head in amusement as N.Flying continued playing.

Ey minute we getting dope x2 hay (woe)
*Baby I just wanna be your star
Baby tonight oh make me feeling greater
We want live forever
I just wanna be your star
Baby tonight oh make me feeling great
I know we won't live forever
Only one yeah only one
(Yeah I'm the number one superstar the number one)
The one only one in this crazy world (Yes in this crazy world)
No we won't live forever

There was a drum break and Pat smiled towards Jaehyun who smiled back as he tapped the drums before Seunghyub continued singing.

MCs won't stop talking about 'em
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter