Business Trip

So We Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hae's POV

Spain 8:54 A.M Local Time

At the Hotel

"Are you ready Hae-ah?" asked Eun Hee as she brushed out her hair and quickly did a braid. I was amazed on how she could do it so perfectly.

"Hmm almost," I yawned as I applied the final touchs of eyeliner.

"Si Yoon just texted me. He said that's he's waiting for us in the lobby," she read out the text. "Okay,"

Eun Hee finished braiding her hair as I looked in the mirror before grabbing my purse and phone and made sure I had the room key.

"Ready," I announced as I slipped my heels on and headed towards the door. "Okay,"

Eun Hee put on her heels as well and grabbed her purse before following me out the room. She made sure the door closed and we headed down the long hallway towards the elevator.

"Did Si Yoon wake up early?" I asked as I pressed the down button.

"Yeah I guess so,"

I nodded my head as the elevator dinged and opened it's doors. Luckly no one was inside so we got in and I pressed the button for the first floor.

 

Once we were in the lobby we spotted Si Yoon waiting patiently for us in the seating area. "Si Yoon-sshi," Eun Hee said 

Si Yoon looked up and smiled as he stood up. "Good morning ladies,"

"Good Morning," we both said. "Ready to go?"

"Yes,"

Si Yoon lead the way out of the very large and expensive looking hotel. We went outside and were welcomed by the cool breeze that was blowing. It was such a beautiful day out. It was hard to believe that I was pratically on the other side of the world. It's wasn't my first time in Barcelona, but it's been a long time.

Even so, it was still as beautiful as ever. Suddenly a black car pulled up and on of the valet parking attendents go out. He handed the key to Si Yoon before moving to the next car.

"You're driving?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Yup,"

Eun Hee and I gave each other looks before she opened the door for me in the back seat. I got in and she closed the door as she opened the door for the passenger seat.

I was realived that she understood what had happened between us. I sighed though my nose as Si Yoon started the car and took off towards the venue that the Unpacked even was being held at.

Suddenly my phone rang and I knew someone sent me a text message. I unlocked my phone and noticed it was Yonghwa. I smiled as I noticed he had sent me a video message.

I pulled out my earphones from my purse and plugged them into my phone. I put them in my ear as I pressed the play button and turned my phone to landscape mode to watch the video.

"Either you're sleeping right now or wide awake. I'm not sure. But I miss you so so so so much. You don't even know. But I think that you miss me too and wish that I was there with you, 'cause I want to be there with you. But anyways enjoy you're trip. Just don't have too much fun okay? I love you," 

Yonghwa was seriously too much. But I loved him. I smiled as he made some weird faces at the camera before the message ended. I pulled the earphones out of my ear and unplugged it from my phone and placed them back inside my purse.

I typed a message to him and sent it. I was sure that he was already sleeping so I wasn't expecting a reply back.

To: Yonghwa 9:15 A.M Local Time in Spain

Thanks for that message Oppa. It was funny. I love you too. Sleep well. By the way its 9 in the morning over here.

I shoved my phone back into my purse as we got to the venue. Si Yoon parked the car and Eun Hee hoped out and opened the door for me.

"Thanks Unni," I smiled as I got out and she closed the door. "I'm your secretary anyways," she smiled back as Si Yoon came around and lead the way towards the entrance.

We were greeted by two people standing at the door and they opened it for us as we walked in. The venue was really nice and it was evident that many high ranking people were already here.

"Ahh why isn't that Cheif Yoon Hae?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to my right to find JK Shin and chairman Lee Kun Hee along with three others. I gulped as I realized it was his son Jay Y. Lee and his two daughters Lee Seo Hyun and Lee Boo Jin.

I automatically froze as I saw them because I was in the presence of really super important people. I knew I would run into one or two of them here at the Unpacked event but not all of them at the same time. I took a deep breathe and breathed out.

"Who are you?" asked Lee Seo Hyun as she looked at me. She seemed to have little interest in me but that really didn't bother me. I was used to it because of my parents. A lot of my parents friends were super stuck up and never really looked at me. Mostly at Jae and Mae for some odd reason. I was always the black sheep in the family.

"Yoon Hae - iminda. I'm the Electronics Cheif," I bowed the full 90 degrees before standing straight.

"Ahh we heard about you. You're about 21 years old and already cheif. Good for you," smiled Lee Boo Jin towards me.

"You're the new Cheif in the Electronics department. Nice meeting you," Jay Y. Lee smiled as he held out his hand. I shook his hand nervously.

Lee Kun Hee just nodded his head as he clasped his hands behind his back. "Will.... we'll just see you around Cheif Yoon,"

He cleared his throat and continued walking down the hallway followed by his son and daughters. JK Shin smiled and waved as he slightly bowed before following after them.

I sighed as my heart was beating fast. "Man they're so cold," whispered Eun Hee. "You think?" I looked at her.

Si Yoon simply shrugged as he lead us down to the doorway that would lead us inside to the seats.

"Have you seen the Galaxy S6 and the S6 Edge?" asked Si Yoon

"No," I replied back as we made our way down towards the middle of the row. We went towards the second row and made our way towards our seats. I sat between Eun Hee and Si Yoon. There was two very large curved screeen surrounding the entire room. There was a small gap between them at the front of the stage.

The place was packed  full. A lot of important people were still streaming in as the media and other people were sitting down and taking pictures and what not.

"I wonder how it's going to be like,"

"Oh you're going to love it," smiled Eun Hee. "Really?"

"Ne. This year they really went full out,"

I was really excited, I just couldn't wait. This Unpacked event was going to be really fun and interesting.

Suddenly Samsung's theme song started playing and the lights went out as a stream line came from the front and went towards the front. Then a silver line came out at the front and the music played.

I was getting more and more excited as I shifted in my seat.

The silver stream lines continued and the outline looked like phones until suddenly right in the middle where the gap was, the shape of the phone came out and then there was a very bright light in the center of the gap. Suddenly horizontal lights started going across both the large screeens and then a female voices started speaking. "What's next?" she started.

She then continued speaking as the lights kept going across then came all together to form the phone.

"Metals will flow," she said as a circular object formed.

"Beauty will be powerful,"

"Borders will disappear,"

"Reflections will be free,"

"Colors will live,"

"Future

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter