Campus Hottie

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now that Chanyeol and Haneul have made up, things were back to normal and they couldn't be more happy with it. The others seemed to be grateful, too, they all seemed to breathe out a sigh of relief collectively when they met up a few days later for lunch and seeing Chanyeol and Haneul being close and laughing at stupid things and whatnot. Even though some of them were curious and not entirely satisfied upon hearing that they've retreated back into the bounds of friendship and away from things and feelings that were more...complicated, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Soohyun and Jongin for instance, while the others were just glad that they were back to normal again, none of them said anything to press the subject, figuring that it would best be left untouched.

After all, who would be foolish enough to probe a sleeping dragon in its cave?

 

 

Kris was not such a sensitive topic for Chanyeol anymore, because he was confident that he would have a special place inside Haneul's heart just as she had in his, that no one could change and replace. It wasn't just all in his head, though, Haneul had specifically told him that and therefore he knew that those were words that he could trust.

They had another small talk about the whole Kris situation, and to be honest, it went down a lot better and smoother than both of them had expected it to.

“Hey, quick question.” Chanyeol said between chews of pancake.

They were inside Haneul's kitchen, both leaning against the counter with plates of pancake in their hands because they were too lazy to go out into the dining room. And for those who said that you couldn't eat pancakes with just a fork have obviously never tried it before, that or they just lack the skills to.

“Yeah?”

“Are you and Kris dating?” He asked nonchalantly, poking at a blueberry at the side with his fork.

There was a moment of silence, and Haneul just froze, thinking of all the possible ways that this conversation would head to. “Kris and I, uh...no I don't think so.”

“Don't think so?” He still wasn't looking at her, and he didn't look remotely affected by the subject and that unnerved Haneul just a little bit because she didn't know whether to be grateful or afraid. She had gone out with Kris just two days before and her best friend seemed entirely okay with it, he was even waiting for her at her apartment with a goofy smile on his face and a bag of Lays on his lap.

“Yeah, I mean. We've gone out a few times but we're not dating, at least I don't think we are?”

“Huh.”

“Why do you ask so suddenly?”

He looked up from his plate, gave her a one shouldered shrug and said. “Just curious, as your best friend I have to be ready to share you with someone else, that's all.”

“Awwwwh, Yeol.” She laughed, throwing an arm around his shoulder but since he was too tall her hand just reached halfway. “You'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter