Get A Grip

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Chanyeolllllll is back~

 

She fell back to sleep soon after, and it wasn't until eleven that she felt the man stir, waking her up along with him.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He murmured, his thumb drawing lazy circles at the skin on the small of her back.

Blushing, she buried her face into the crook of his neck, erupting a chuckle from him as he hugged her close. “Morning.” She mumbled against the skin on his neck, and she heard him in a short breath, then he was rubbing his chin on the top of her head.

“You can't do this to me so early in the morning.” It was between a whisper and a groan.

She smiled, and curled her arm around his waist, lazily draping over the small curve above his hip. “Do what?”

In one movement, he rolled both of the over so that she was on her back with him pressing his body against her, he held himself up on one elbow to minimize his weight on her body and gazed at her. She stared back, momentarily mesmerized by the sunlight dancing across the blonde strands on the crown of his head.

His lips were already slightly parted when he pressed them against hers, slowly slipping his tongue inside. The kiss was sweet, languid yet passionate as his fingertips danced up along her bare waist to cup the side of her face. She hooked her leg over his thigh, and his chest rumbled as he let out a low hum of approval, taking the moment to slide his lips along he jaw and down her neck, planting butterfly kisses there until he reached the base of .

Her eyes opened when he stopped, she could feel him breathing against her neck, warm, unsteady and heavy. She moved her hand up from where it was at his shoulder blade to at  the back of his head.

“Yifan?”

He slowly removed his face from her neck, detaching his lips from her skin just to plant one last lingering kiss on the same spot, and looked up at her.

“I'm gonna take you out on a date.” He promptly told her. “I already made reservations for the table overlooking the main street at Cafe Luxe”

Her mind was having trouble...thinking, so she blinked at him, rabbit-like. “Huh?”

“A lunch date.” He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

“Cafe Luxe.” Another kiss to her nose.

“One o'clock.” He whispered against her lips.

Her eyes widened, and she fumbled around for her phone on the bedside table, pressing the lock screen button just to see that it was already eleven twenty-seven.

“One o'clock?” She asked, trying to get up but his body pressing on hers was making it impossible. “But it's like almost eleven-thirty! And you need to drive and park, and we need to get ready, get showered and dress and...what are you smiling at?”

His eyes twinkled with something. “You.”

She rolled her eyes and pushed lightly at his chest. “Common, you should've told me earlier. We have less than an hour to get ready.”

“Then I guess we'll just have to make do with the time that we have left then.” He grinned widely at her, and before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter