Mr. Smooth

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

At first, they started from the basics, how many siblings they had, when their birthdays were, what years were they born in (Kris was two years older than her; Minseok was the oldest, followed by Luhan and then Kris) and so on, then later they turned into random questions.

“Favourite color?” Kris asked.

“Uhm...blue. You?”

“Black, and don't say that it's a shade and not a color because I will seriously judge you.” He raised his fork warningly at her and she laughed again.

“I wasn't going to say anything.” She said, holding up her hands to prove her innocence but still chuckling. “Okay, so I heard you're studying at another school?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“What are you studying?”

“I'm majoring in Fine Arts.” He answered, putting a spoonful of vanilla ice-cream into his mouth and swallowed before continuing, and Haneul thought that he looked like a kid, with that little small grin of sheer satisfaction after every spoonful of the cold dessert. “I actually wanted to be in the same college as you and Minseok but my mom wanted me to study there since it was where she studied at, and both schools' programs were good so it was alright.”

 

“I see.” She nodded. “Wait, since you're studying Fine Arts, then does it mean that you're good at art?”

He shrugged. “I don't know, I just enjoy doing it.”

“What do you like to do most?”

“Paint.” He answered almost immediately, and there was this spark in his eyes, eyes so dark, intense and completely captivating. “I love to paint, but I like photography too even though it's more towards the Visual Arts side.”

Haneul hummed. “Will I ever get to see your work?”

He raised his brows, leaning in and propping his elbows on the table. “You want to see them?”

“Well yeah, of course.”

He took a moment to think it through, or at least it's what she thought he was doing. “I'll see if that can be arranged, then.” Then he smoothly added, eyes locking with hers. “Only for you.”

She shoved a spoonful of Tiramisu into and for the nth time that night, blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris drove her home, and just when she was about to bid him goodbye, her phone buzzed with a message. Kris took her helmet from her hands and got off the bike himself, taking off his own helmet and then placing both helmets on the seat.

It was a text from Chanyeol.

< Are you home yet? Jongin and I went out to pick up some of Soohyun's mango pudding, I can drop off some before I go up.

“Everything okay?”

“Huh? Yeah.” She answered, typing a quick text to tell him that she just got home and then tucked it back into her pocket. “Chanyeol said that he's going to bring me mango pudding.”

“Mango pudding, huh?” Kris was standing in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter