Walk In The Park

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Early update? Why not?
(Read till the end for a little treat :D)

 

March 2014

 

 

Their days continued, classes have resumed and when Chanyeol and Haneul weren't having the same classes they would either meet up for lunch or tea, sometimes with the others or just the two of them. They've decided that it'd be better to have dinner together, on some nights they would have dinner at Chanyeol and Jongin's apartment and then vice versa.

Haneul was really enjoying work at Halcyon, with Minseok being her companion throughout the hours and seeing Chanyeol, Kris and Luhan always dropping by. Jongin and Yixing have visited a couple of times, too, and promised to bring Baekhyun and Kyungsoo around when they're not as busy with practice.

Although Chanyeol didn't stay over at Haneul's apartment every single night, he still does it pretty often – let's say three times a week. But nothing happened over that period of time, they just fell asleep with Chanyeol spooned behind her and his arms wrapped tightly around her body.

And of course, neither one of them talked about their relationship – or the turn that it's taken.

Everything was normal.

That was, if your definition of normal was just that.

Chanyeol had gotten over the Kris incident pretty quickly, because he hasn't seen him or heard from him – nor did Haneul bring him up – so it was quick to leave his mind. Of course, along with it was the little conversation he had with Baekhyun and Jongin which might or might not have concerned his feelings for his best friend. To be honest, he's already gotten used to the dynamics of his relationship with Haneul, and it's working out just fine. He wasn't going to trouble his head with unnecessary thoughts.

It was a Thursday when Chanyeol waited for Haneul's text to tell him if she was going to walk home with him after class. He sat there on the bench, phone in one hand while the other absentmindedly drummed a rhythmn on his thigh. His phone finally buzzed with an incoming message, his heart did a little move when Haneul's name showed on the screen and he quickly opened the message.

< Hey, I won't be going home with you, Kris is picking me up. I already asked Joonmyeon to give you the croissants.

And just like that, his stomach dropped and he frowned at the line of words.

His phone buzzed with another message.

< There are 6 croissants, remember to share them with Jongin this time, Yeol.

 

His mouth twitched into a half smile, but it quickly faded. He stared at the screen of his phone for a good five minutes, thinking of what to say. It wasn't the first time that she wasn't going home with him, obviously. But still, Kris. He grunted and hastily tousled his hair, what should he say? Should he even ask? Should he even say anything about Kris at all?

He sighed and typed in a response.

> Will you be home for dinner? Kyungsoo's coming over to cook, making Kimchi spaghetti.

< Most probably not. You guys eat without me, tell Soo to leave me some for tomorrow.

> Ok. Have fun.

< Thanks~

 

 

 

 

 

Haneul came out of the campus building and immediately spotted Kris standing next to his bike. He seemed oblivious to his surroundings, eyes trained on a particular patch on the ground with his earphones in. And she did not know how someone could look so amazing in a simply white-tee and distressed denims, but there Kris was, looking like he belonged in a Calvin Klein ad. She smiled and walked over to the man, receiving curious glances from other stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter