Yeol's Waffles

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Surprise mid-week update (three times in a row!), sorry if the formatting is weird for this one since I'm doing this on mobile using the airport wifi orz. So yeah my flight is in a few hours and thank you for those who have wished me luck and have been so understanding and supportive. It'll be like a 14 hour flight and I'll probably be writing on the plane too xD anyway, I'll see if I can update this weekend, if not then I'll update as soon as I get settled into my apartment and set up the internet :D so yup.

 

 

 

 

And be warned, these few chapters will be fluff fluff and fluff if not something else c;

 

---------------

 

 

 

 

 

When Haneul did get out of the bathroom, however, Chanyeol was already having trouble keeping his eyes off her, she was wearing a black tank top and a pair of white shorts. It wasn't like he hasn't seen her like that before, that was basically what she wore whenever he stayed over.

But this also wasn't the only time that Chanyeol found it exceptionally hard to keep his eyes from staring and lingering at places that he really shouldn't be, for the sake of his sanity.

He quickly got up from his position on the bed, threw his towel over his shoulder and went into the bathroom. Their eyes locked as he passed her, and there was a moment when Chanyeol felt a very unsettling curl of heat right below the pit of his stomach, he swallowed hard through the lump of desire in his throat and tore his eyes away from hers. Chanyeol took an extra long shower to calm himself and get himself together – no wonder there – and then he got out, he put on his underwear, a pair of pants and a grey wife-beater before exiting the bathroom.

Haneul was scrolling through her phone on the left side of the bed, she heard him get out but didn't look up from her phone until he opened the closet to start arranging his clothes. She lifted her head – which was a really, really bad idea – and saw him reaching up to place his collection of snapbacks on the top shelf.

Her eyes fell on his exposed arms, she usually saw him in hoodies and shirts, t-shirts were rare unless he was indoors and she's never seen this much of his arms and shoulders exposed. She watched the way his biceps moved and the muscles at his shoulder blades rippled with his movements.

And surely, if it wasn't enough torture for her, a few droplets of water fell from his still damp hair and ran down the nape of his neck, all the way down to disappear into this wife-beater and she felt nervous tingles all the way to the tip of her toes.

Haneul thought then, that she was done, just done.

 

 

 

 

 

22nd April, 2014

 

“The beach?” Haneul looked at Tao as if he was saying something ridiculous.

Tao gave her a look that screamed 'duh', and Sehun snickered beside him, poking around in his bowl of oatmeal. “Noona, we're like literally staying on the beach.”

“Did you forget to bring your swimsuit?” Soohyun asked from behind her, taking out a carton of apple juice and pouring it into a glass. Joonmyeon was standing right next to her, with his side plastered to hers, carefully chopping the bananas and throwing them into a bowl along with a mix of strawber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter