The Right Way

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry

 

She was losing herself in the fury of Chanyeol’s kisses and touches, he seemed to know just where to touch her, where to press his lips to in order to get her to melt into a pool of mewling mess underneath him. Hooking a leg around him, suddenly feeling the urge to feel more of him against her, Chanyeol stifled a groan against her sternum as the strain in his pants brushed against her inner thigh.

“Haneul.” His voice was thick and deep as he growled against her skin. He moved his lips to her ear, teeth grazing the shell as he whispered something non-intelligible. There was a desperation that weaved through in the thick fog of lust in his voice and then his lips were back on hers.

Somewhere in the midst of the kiss, his fingers travelled further up along her upper body, dancing along her arm until they found their way to her hands. She felt pins and needles prickle at her eyes as he intertwined his fingers between the spaces of hers, before clutching onto her hands in the same comforting way he always did.

“As much as I want to continue –” Chanyeol spoke into , reluctant to leave her lips as he continued breathlessly. “–this. I think I should stop while I still little control left.”

“Yeol.”

“If we’re going to this.” He pressed a kiss on her left cheek.

“We are going to do this,” Another kiss on her right.

“The right way.”

Chanyeol didn’t leave any room for her to protest before he captured her lips in a soft, gentle kiss that had her toes curling and her stomach doing somersaults, completely distracting her from dwelling on the little indirect promise (was it really a promise, though?) he made a few seconds ago.

Because, in all honestly, she would've freaked out if it weren't for his lips on hers, soft, gentle and sweet; she would've freaked out big time.

In the back of his mind, he wanted to punch himself in the face because of the words that left his mouth (that on top of him acting on impulse, again). It was becoming clear to him that what they did might as well have been the final seal on the turning point of their simple friendship.

He was afraid.

But at that very moment, it was hard to bring himself to care because she was lying under him, with her lips on his and his heart feeling so full that it might burst.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol came to pick her up from work the next day, he was waiting for her at the counter as she dashed inside the employee’s room to grab her belongings when Minseok came in to take over with his shift and coming in with him was Kris and Luhan. And as he watched Haneul greet the three men with a smile on her face, he didn’t realize that his hands were slowly curled into fists at his sides.

He still didn’t notice it when she waved him over, he obliged with heavy steps until he stood aside his best friend.

“Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter