Loving Kris

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The days continued, when she wasn't with the guys, she was with Soohyun or Bokyung. But most of the time, she was with Kris. They've come a long way, and Haneul was sure that despite everything, Kris was the man she needed.

They actually had a talk about Chanyeol and her, and the relationship they shared before one day when they were snuggled up on the couch, watching a movie at his apartment. She wasn't sure how he would take it, but she felt like in this stage of her relationship with Kris, he deserved to know with all that he's given her during the past months.

She told him that there had been something, a brief period of time when they'd crossed the boundaries of friendship but ended up retreating back into it, assuring him that when he'd asked her about them that night outside her building, she was telling the truth. That they were simply best friends, supported by the elevator incident, and when she did tell him about it she saw pity flash across his eyes.

“So you did have feelings for him, at one point.” He mused afterward, his words merely a conclusion of what he managed to extract out of the things she told him.

She took a few seconds to ponder over that, staring at their linked hands, eyes following his thumb gently and restlessly grazing over the back of her hand. Then she lifted her face to meet his eyes, warm, gentle and patient.

“I suppose so, but it was obvious that whatever it was, it wasn't meant to grow into something more. We both decided that friendship was enough, that we were better at it so we stuck back to being best friends.” She told him truthfully. “And then there's you.”

“Then there's me.” He repeated with a growing smile on his lips.

Her heart felt lighter.

“I can't say that I feel sorry after knowing, because if it wasn't for that then I probably wouldn't have been able to ask you out.”

She raised an eyebrow at him.

He chuckled. “Haneul, I am a man of morals and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter