Sleepover

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I love you guys :)

 

 

 

“What's going on? Did something happen between you two?” Joonmyeon asked.

Jongdae and Tao shot him a look.

“Is this still about the guy?” Kyungsoo asked, referring to Kris.

“No, I mean, everything was fine.” Chanyeol pushed the bag of Doritos towards Kyungsoo and leaned backwards, hugging his knees to his chest and rested his chin in the dent between them.

“Then what happened?”

“I don't know.” He frowned, brows furrowing and he let out a deep sigh. “I feel like she's avoiding me, she spent lunch with Soohyun and said she was going to the gym. I mean, she never goes to the gym. Then when I do see her, it's just so awkward and I feel like she just wants leave. Ugh, I'm going crazy.”

“I did see her in the gym, with Soohyun.” Joonmyeon offered. “She seemed...normal?”

Baekhyun shook his head. “Nah, I don't think it's about the guy. Must be something else, did you try talking to her?”

“No.” He muttered. “Actually now that I think of it, she started to act weird since Thurs –” Then his eyes widened when his brain finally registered on something, he clamped his mouth shut and immediately covered his face with his hands. “Oh my god.”

He let out a whale-like sound, it was long and drawn out, and it startled everyone.

Chanyeol stayed motionless, he simply groaned and grunted every few seconds while the others just gave each other questioning gazes, but none of them knew what was going on. That was, until one of them couldn't take it anymore.

“Yah.” Baekhyun threw a cushion at him and hit his feet. “What did you do?”

“It couldn't be.” He was still muttering to himself. “She couldn't have been ups –”

Kyungsoo nudged him, and finally snapped him out of it. He removed his hands from his face and sighed, again. “I think I might've said something – but I don't know, I don't think she'd be upset over that.”

“Oh no.” Baekhyun frowned. “What did you say?”

Chanyeol bit his bottom lip in hesitation, thinking over what really happened before opening his mouth. “We were in the elevator, and then this ahjumma came and said that we were a couple in love. Then I immediately told her that we're best friends...and we're not in love or anything, then that was it. She got pretty quiet over that but I didn't think mu –”

“You ed up.” Baekhyun interjected, pointing a fry at him accusingly. “You ed up biggggg time.”

“Yup.” Jongdae nodded, at this point he didn't care that he'd just spilled.

“What?” He asked them, then noticed Kyungsoo silently nodding beside him. He looked at him. “You too?”

He shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter