Chaneul vs. Hanris

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Small fact/ thought/ whatever:
I wrote this before everything happened, when it was still OT12
and when I reread the chapter before publishing I realized just how much I miss them.
I hope they're all doing well, each and every single one of them.  
*sobs a little* )

 

 

 

He leaned forward, trailing his nose along hers in an affectionate manner that made her insides melt a little, and then she was staring into his eyes, hooded, dark but at the same time gentle and reassuring, eyes that flickered down to her lips. She swallowed, pursing her lips as if her instincts told her to, and the way his soft breath tickled her lips and chin did not help calm her heart.

The first contact was slow, timid, even but sweet, a graze of lips and then when he was sure that she wouldn't pull away, he pressed his lips against hers again. She in a sharp breath when his thumb glided over the exposed skin at the small of her back, and heat rushed to the pit of her stomach but it was soon forgotten because she could feel his smile through the kiss and his other hand was sliding up her jaw and into her hair.

The first bell rang sometime in the middle of the kiss but neither of them made a move to pull away, they didn't even seem to acknowledge it or care, actually. But it was the second bell that rang five minutes later and when the students were all rushing past them into the building that drew them back to where they were, Kris pulled away slightly, and then leaned in to peck her lips once more before pulling back to look at her flushed face and dazed eyes.

He ran his thumb across her bottom lip tenderly, and she noticed that there was a dust of pink on his cheeks and he was breathing heavier than usual. Good, she wasn't the only one then.

“I'll call you.” He said as he walked to the top of the stairs, their hands still intertwined.

“I'll wait for your call.” She gave his hands a little squeeze, and he responded by squeezing back, a huff of laugh escaping his lips.

 

 

 

From the corner of the building stood three men, all having witnessed the interaction between the two on the stairs. Sehun was half clueless and half curious, staring at Kris's retreating figure with a look of interest on his face, he has never seen the man before but figured that he was the one Chanyeol kept talking about.

Yixing was just slurping on his iced coffee, chewing worriedly on the green straw while keeping his eyes on the red haired man's face next to him.

He was looking straight ahead, eyes trained on the girl's face, the way she watched Kris leave and enter the building with a soft expression. She lingered there for a brief period of time before turning around, small smile evident on pink, and all too familiar lips. He watched her leave, a deep frown on his face and clenched, trembling fists on his sides.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol kept quiet about what he saw, and he told Sehun and Yixing to do the same, even though all three of them had no idea why Kris was on the school campus and more importantly, his relationship with Haneul.

But of course.

Kai: WHAT?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter